Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Wayne yancey  
#1 Posted : 28 June 2019 02:31:48(UTC)
Wayne yancey

[ I just recently acquired this o gauge loco . It is a diecast body with RESAL. on the sides with three louvers , the middle one being twice as large..On the ends above the buffers and in between the lights is the number# 7856 . This is a 1-B-1 wheel configuration. The loco seems to be complete including the panographs. I would like to know more about it , should I run it or display it? I what is it's value ? Can send picture if it would help?
Offline Markus Schild  
#2 Posted : 30 June 2019 02:13:06(UTC)
Markus Schild

Germany   
Hi,

RESAL comes from Lucerne, Switzerland. The company made toys between 1944 and 1952. They produced trains, a motor for construction kits and kits for electrical experiments. The motor and the experimenting kits were exact imitations of Märklin-products.
More about RESAL (in German): http://www.amiba.ch/de/geschichte/resal-spur-0.php

Regards

Markus
Offline TEEWolf  
#3 Posted : 30 June 2019 03:15:32(UTC)
TEEWolf

Originally Posted by: Wayne yancey Go to Quoted Post
[ I just recently acquired this o gauge loco . It is a diecast body with RESAL. on the sides with three louvers , the middle one being twice as large..On the ends above the buffers and in between the lights is the number# 7856 . This is a 1-B-1 wheel configuration. The loco seems to be complete including the panographs. I would like to know more about it , should I run it or display it? I what is it's value ? Can send picture if it would help?

Does this loco look like this one?
Offline Wayne yancey  
#4 Posted : 01 August 2019 04:06:01(UTC)
Wayne yancey

Originally Posted by: TEEWolf Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Wayne yancey Go to Quoted Post

Does this loco look like this one?

Yes , it looks just like the first photo , but it is green in color like the second. Photo