Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline davo_vespa  
#1 Posted : 09 June 2019 12:30:15(UTC)
davo_vespa

Australia   
Hi,

I have a Märklin analog setup with two 6647 trafos (circuits separated with insulator) - one trafo for the upper level and one trafo for the lower level.

To add some sound, I recently purchased a new old stock Noch Diesel Soundbox 60250 and it meets my needs. I have hooked it up as recommended - white and yellow cable to both the upper and lower trafo and then tried white and yellow cable to the upper and lower tracks but in both cases then the entire circuit (upper and lower levels) are no longer separated and one trafo operates both circuits.

Scratching my head here....Is their anyway to use just one Noch Soundbox and have it work independently on the two separate circuits or do I need to purchase a second Noch Soundbox and have one for the top circuit and one for the bottom.

I realise this is “old tech” but it meets my needs so if anyone has any suggestions of how to make one Soundbox work on two circuits that would be much appreciated.

Happy Days, David.

PS, Noch Diesel Soundbox 60250 instructions attached Noch 60250.pdf (93kb) downloaded 22 time(s).