Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline thomasm  
#1 Posted : 24 May 2019 12:24:17(UTC)
thomasm

Norway   
Hi,

Anyone know if there is possible to buy ExTe SR12 wood load frames and support beams for transporting logs for the 47093 set?
I've lost two of those on the club layout, and they are nowhere to be seen. :/

.thomas

Märklinist, hobbyist and collector. || Trains are meant to be driven.
Offline mike c  
#2 Posted : 24 May 2019 16:31:42(UTC)
mike c

Canada   
As those parts are separately packaged, they might be available from Maerklin. Send an email to service(at)maerklin.de
If not, you can still use that car for container loads and keep the remaining parts for spares for the rest of your cars.
If you still want to have a 4 car set, I noticed that they are sold individually on eBay.de. You can replace the one with the missing parts and keep the other car for use with containers.

I suspect that this is the parts bag you seek:
https://www.maerklinshop...149/schemel-exte-packung

Regards

Mike C
Offline thomasm  
#3 Posted : 26 May 2019 14:10:54(UTC)
thomasm

Norway   
Thanks, I'll order the 57149 and try :)

.thomas
Offline TEEWolf  
#4 Posted : 26 May 2019 16:11:06(UTC)
TEEWolf

Originally Posted by: thomasm Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

Anyone know if there is possible to buy ExTe SR12 wood load frames and support beams for transporting logs for the 47093 set?
I've lost two of those on the club layout, and they are nowhere to be seen. :/

.thomas

Hello .thomas,

I have this car set 47093 too. It looks good and I like it. Out of the box I broke off two of these little knobs at the bottom of these ExTe SR12. You need these knobs to fix the stanchions (or "wood load frames") onto the wagon between these orange bars. So they are essential. You see these little knobs on page 2 of the manual just at the right side of the number 3 (this number 3 has nothing to do with these knobs)

https://static.maerklin....aecd1c66f51475161287.pdf

First I had to find out what "ExTe SR12" means. I had no idea that they are named by a Scandinavian company which is producing this stanchions in real life for the real wagons.

For me they are just stanchions for a wagon. I wrote to Märklin and they sent me 4 bags - each with 6 stanchions inside - of these ExTe SR12 stanchions, because the total set contains 4 cars. And they sent it to me free of any charges. ThumpUp But this might be, because I still had guarantee on the set.

If you look into the spare parts list at the manual of this coach set you find a position "Bolster" E275 609. If you go at Märklin's website for buying spare parts for this wagon

https://www.maerklinshop...rds=47093&iBrandId=1

at the end you find the "Item No.: E275609 Pos. 100"

then more detailed at a separate page at the Märklin shop.

https://www.maerklinshop...149/schemel-exte-packung

There you find only "Schemel EXT Packung", but with the same spare part no E275 609. Different names but always the same number. I do not know, if they are identical articles, but I guess so. And I guess (because of the price, which is horrendous) this is the package of 6 pieces of these ExTe SR 12 stanchions for these cars. But I do not know for sure. Anyway perhaps you ask Märklin about the article number of this spare part in your mail. I think these stanchions are available as spare parts.

BTW at my last MIST (= Märklin Insider StammTisch) meeting, a similar thing happened to me too. I did not loose the stanchions, I lost the Brakeman's grab iron (yellow) E145 896 of these (and my other container) cars. So I have to order them at Märklin too - for a horrendous price as well, although these are really very, very tiny little things compared to the stanchions.BigGrin

ciao

TEEWolf

P.S.: Märklin helped me quick, very satisfying, free of cost for myself and alltogether very customer friendly. Yes, I have to mention it extraordinarily, because of all the complaints sometimes done, here at marklin-users.net.ThumpUp
Offline thomasm  
#5 Posted : 07 July 2019 10:34:45(UTC)
thomasm

Norway   
I've got the spareparts from Märklin on friday, and it was exactly the parts I was missing. Now the timbertrain is complete again, just a few hours with creating the proper load, but that have to wait to rainy day :)

.thomas