Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline cookee_nz  
#51 Posted : 14 September 2019 21:09:27(UTC)
cookee_nz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: hvc Go to Quoted Post
Hi all - I’ll be there 4@4! I’ve never met anyone from the forum in person before, but in case you spot me during the day I’m 200 cm tall and will be wearing a T-Shirt that says “I like trains” :-)

Great to meet you today Herman, hope the event was and will be all you hoped for.

Let me know if you make it to NZ, we'll look after you

Cheers
Cookee
Wellington
NZ image
Offline hvc  
#52 Posted : 15 September 2019 06:56:32(UTC)
hvc

Australia   
Originally Posted by: cookee_nz Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: hvc Go to Quoted Post
Hi all - I’ll be there 4@4! I’ve never met anyone from the forum in person before, but in case you spot me during the day I’m 200 cm tall and will be wearing a T-Shirt that says “I like trains” :-)

Great to meet you today Herman, hope the event was and will be all you hoped for.

Let me know if you make it to NZ, we'll look after you

Cheers

Great to meet you too! I had an amazing day, will definitely drop in on you in NZ.

Here are some photos from today:

Göppingen Album on flickr

and just one attached here:

48733263977_54193b2816_z.jpg

- Herman
thanks 11 users liked this useful post by hvc
Offline Ausipeet  
#53 Posted : 15 September 2019 08:33:26(UTC)
Ausipeet

Australia   
Love seeing new images of the Marklin event, holds many many fond memories from my trip in 2017 where i had the greatest time the whole weekend at the exhibition was there every morning from 8.30 am till 5pm daily and travelled allover goppingen by the free transport provided by Marklin. wish i could go again. Went back to Europe Europe in 2018 but not at the time of the Marklin event still like i said it is fantastic to see new photoes from other members who have gone there this year.
Will add a link to my flicker page of my time there in 2017. again thank you for the wonderfull images.

My trip in 2017
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by Ausipeet
Offline hvc  
#54 Posted : 15 September 2019 21:52:40(UTC)
hvc

Australia   
and here's the departure train at the end of the day today... turn your sound on.

(sorry its just phone video and the start is wobbly as I weave my way between people on the platform)

A truly weird and wonderful lash-up of so many classic DB locos in one train.
- Herman
thanks 13 users liked this useful post by hvc
Offline TEEWolf  
#55 Posted : 16 September 2019 02:38:47(UTC)
TEEWolf

Originally Posted by: Ausipeet Go to Quoted Post
Love seeing new images of the Marklin event, holds many many fond memories from my trip in 2017 where i had the greatest time the whole weekend at the exhibition was there every morning from 8.30 am till 5pm daily and travelled allover goppingen by the free transport provided by Marklin. wish i could go again. Went back to Europe Europe in 2018 but not at the time of the Marklin event still like i said it is fantastic to see new photoes from other members who have gone there this year.
Will add a link to my flicker page of my time there in 2017. again thank you for the wonderfull images.

I had a nice experience at the Maerklineum. A employee was talking with a visitor. When the visitor was gone, I heard the Märklin employee saying to one of his colleague. “Oh, this man was from New Zealand. I cannot believe it, he traveled to Germany only for the IMA.”ThumpUp
thanks 7 users liked this useful post by TEEWolf
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#56 Posted : 16 September 2019 07:29:13(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Probably someone from our group. We also got interviewed by the Marklin Magazine folks so watch out for an upcoming article.
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by Bigdaddynz
Offline cookee_nz  
#57 Posted : 16 September 2019 07:56:08(UTC)
cookee_nz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: Bigdaddynz Go to Quoted Post
Probably someone from our group. We also got interviewed by the Marklin Magazine folks so watch out for an upcoming article.

There were also some from Argentina, that possibly comes close to our distance travelled?
Cookee
Wellington
NZ image
Offline cookee_nz  
#58 Posted : 16 September 2019 09:39:23(UTC)
cookee_nz

New Zealand   
One of the advantage of this forum is the connections and contacts we make with each other. Some of us have been privileged to finally meet the faces behind the names we've known for so many years.

I also took the opportunity to meet with two members in their homes during my travels, while in the UK, Nadine and I met with Roger Baker and had a most enjoyable meal with them followed by salivating over Rogers collection including vintage Starter Sets which I never tire of. Photos will come when I am back on my PC.

And yesterday I finally also got to meet Markus Schild and his family. Markus has been immensely helpful to me with my Wonderwheel (Wunderrad) and his legendary knowledge of Märklin Metall particularly and vintage Märklin in general.

We had a most enjoyable time including afternoon tea, the hours rolled around all too quickly before time to catch my train back to Stuttgart. I very much appreciated his warm welcome and some of the stories and knowledge he kindly shared with me.

Back home in NZ whenever I am traveling to a town where I know a fellow enthusiast lives I try to meet them if possible and if they are comfortable with it. It's a great way to learn what others enjoy and a bit more about each other.

Cookee
Wellington
NZ image
thanks 6 users liked this useful post by cookee_nz
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#59 Posted : 16 September 2019 10:16:25(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: TEEWolf Go to Quoted Post

I had a nice experience at the Maerklineum.

Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to come over and say hello - I was with someone else at the time who pointed you out, but by the time I was able to look for you, you had gone. Next time maybe.
Offline Dgriman  
#60 Posted : 16 September 2019 21:52:19(UTC)
Dgriman

Greece   

Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to come over and say hello - I was with someone else at the time who pointed you out, but by the time I was able to look for you, you had gone. Next time maybe.

Unfortunately me too, I had a tour with our club inside the factory, and it was very difficult to leave from the tour to be at 4@4, I wish I was able to meet you all !!! Sad

Next time wherever it is again !

Dimitris
My web directory for Model RailRoading (Greek and English Language)
http://trains.dgservices.gr
My Photo Album
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dgriman/
My Video Channel
Trainsmodeler Video Channel
Thank you for visiting
Dimitris
Offline TEEWolf  
#61 Posted : 17 September 2019 00:19:37(UTC)
TEEWolf

There were also some from Argentina, that possibly comes close to our distance travelled?

Well, I know Frankfurt (FRA) - Buenos Aires (AEP) is the longest scheduled nonstop flight for the Lufthansa Group. They fly with a 747. By heavy upwinds they have always the risk must do a technical stop in South America for refuelling. A nonstop flight from Europe to Auckland (AKL) is not possible, even Europe-Sydney nonstop is not yet possible. Quantas offers London-Perth nonstop. So I looked up the flight miles and was surprised myself.

FRA - AEP 7.128 miles
FRA - Singapore (SIN) - AKL 11.613 miles
FRA - Los Angeles (LAX) - AKL 12.308 miles

New Zealand is really at the other side of the world and pretty far away from Europe (or vv).
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by TEEWolf
Offline Piper  
#62 Posted : 17 September 2019 00:35:37(UTC)
Piper

South Africa   
Electric Locomotive 101 064-4 Stationary at IMA

103 113-7 arriving at Goppingen

I was probably the only visitor from South Africa or as far as I know.ThumpUp

Pieter
Era I-V / HO / C-Track / MS2, CS2 & CS3 Z gauge. Insider
Member of Märklin Modellers Group
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by Piper
Offline TEEWolf  
#63 Posted : 17 September 2019 02:44:11(UTC)
TEEWolf

Indeed, I always was looking for a fabulous F1Smile helmet too - and could not see one piece of it!BigGrin
Asking @Cookee_NZ at our dinner at the Italian restaurant, he told me you were already back on your way to Stuttgart. What I pity, I would have appreciated very much talking to you personally.

Offline Weltenbummler  
#64 Posted : 17 September 2019 07:28:49(UTC)
Weltenbummler

Germany   
One of the advantage of this forum is the connections and contacts we make with each other. Some of us have been privileged to finally meet the faces behind the names we've known for so many years.
I also took the opportunity to meet with two members in their homes during my travels, while in the UK, Nadine and I met with Roger Baker and had a most enjoyable meal with them followed by salivating over Rogers collection including vintage Starter Sets which I never tire of. Photos will come when I am back on my PC.
And yesterday I finally also got to meet Markus Schild and his family. Markus has been immensely helpful to me with my Wonderwheel (Wunderrad) and his legendary knowledge of Märklin Metall particularly and vintage Märklin in general.
We had a most enjoyable time including afternoon tea, the hours rolled around all too quickly before time to catch my train back to Stuttgart. I very much appreciated his warm welcome and some of the stories and knowledge he kindly shared with me.
Back home in NZ whenever I am traveling to a town where I know a fellow enthusiast lives I try to meet them if possible and if they are comfortable with it. It's a great way to learn what others enjoy and a bit more about each other.

Hi,
great to hear your meeting with Markus, he realy is a great guy, was a success.
Frank and myself felt very obliged meeting you and your New Zealand Crew at the interview together with Rochus from the Märklin Magazin.
We should have had another beer afterwards.
Hearing so many things about your New Zealand Club left us nearly breathless.

Enjoy the rest of your stay in Europe

Best regards
Thomas from Berlin
Regard from Karachi
Thomas
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by Weltenbummler
Offline cookee_nz  
#65 Posted : 17 September 2019 12:09:53(UTC)
cookee_nz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: Weltenbummler Go to Quoted Post

Hi,
great to hear your meeting with Markus, he realy is a great guy, was a success.
Frank and myself felt very obliged meeting you and your New Zealand Crew at the interview together with Rochus from the Märklin Magazin.
We should have had another beer afterwards.
Hearing so many things about your New Zealand Club left us nearly breathless.

Best regards
Thomas from Berlin

A visit down-under must be an option for you now, as you can see, it's not that far 😀

Between Frank and Markus, and hopefully from Bodo Schenck who I also met briefly, I feel I have now talked with living encyclopedias. Very honoured indeed, and very humbled.
Cookee
Wellington
NZ image
Offline PJMärklin  
#66 Posted : 17 September 2019 14:49:55(UTC)
PJMärklin

Australia   
New Zealand is really at the other side of the world and pretty far away from Europe (or vv).

Hi Lupus,

Not when your world is here on "this" side of the globe ! Laugh

And not at all far away from us, the antipodean neighbour Australia !BigGrin

Also, NZ is full of nice people !! ThumpUp (despite them retaining the Bledisloe CupCrying )

Regards,

PJ
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by PJMärklin
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#67 Posted : 17 September 2019 21:21:12(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: Weltenbummler Go to Quoted Post

Thomas, it was great to meet yourself and Frank. You are certainly most welcome to pay us all a visit in NZ sometime. Great to also be introduced by yourself and Frank to Ralph, the webmaster for Stummi's forum (c'mon Juhan, time to step up to the mark Wink).

Today was a Miniatur Wunderland day.......Oh my Goodness! Love Sensory overload!

We also had the 'Behind the Scenes Tour' which is well worth having. They are currently working on the Monaco scenes and I could pick out the Formula One track quite easily.

IMG_4195.JPG

Picture shows the Monaco F1 track through the tunnel (not yet built) in the foreground in grey, and Loews hairpin (lower middle).

David
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by Bigdaddynz
Offline Purellum  
#68 Posted : 17 September 2019 22:53:05(UTC)
Purellum

Denmark   
Cool

I just keep kicking myself for not realizing how many members of this forum were there, which if I had
been clever enough to read everything here, would have made me change my work schedule. Cursing

So many I would have loved to meet in person Cool

Per.

Cool
If you can dream it, you can do it!

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide.

In case this is not legally possible:
I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by Purellum
Offline TEEWolf  
#69 Posted : 18 September 2019 00:45:21(UTC)
TEEWolf

Originally Posted by: PJMärklin Go to Quoted Post

Hi Lupus,

Not when your world is here on "this" side of the globe ! Laugh

And not at all far away from us, the antipodean neighbour Australia !BigGrin

Also, NZ is full of nice people !! ThumpUp (despite them retaining the Bledisloe CupCrying )

Regards,

PJ

Hi PJ,

no doubt about your statements. A reason why I added vice vera - it does not depend of the point of location. The distance is always the same. And the additional 2 hours from Sydney to Hobart are only about 10% of the total flight time, one and a half stone's throw.BigGrin

But how far away is Hobart from Auckland? Perhaps same distance as from London to New York City?Cool

ciao

TEE-Wolf
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#70 Posted : 18 September 2019 06:50:39(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
We don't fly through Auckland, our flights take us Franfurt to Singapore (13 hours), Singapore to Melbourne (7 hours) and Melbourne to Wellington (3.5 hours), a total of nearly 24 hours in flight.

We also have a 1 hour flight with Lufthansa, Hamburg to Frankfurt, before the International flights.

I did work the distance out to be just on 13000 miles / 21000 kms.
Offline PJMärklin  
#71 Posted : 18 September 2019 10:00:07(UTC)
PJMärklin

Australia   

Hi PJ,

no doubt about your statements. A reason why I added vice vera - it does not depend of the point of location. The distance is always the same. And the additional 2 hours from Sydney to Hobart are only about 10% of the total flight time, one and a half stone's throw.BigGrin

But how far away is Hobart from Auckland? Perhaps same distance as from London to New York City?Cool

ciao

TEE-Wolf

https://www.google.com/s...+it+hobart+to+wellington

https://www.google.com/s...ondon+from+new+york+city

Some time ago we had a direct flight Hobart to Christchurch - it was quite convenient

https://www.google.com/s...obart+to+christchurch%3F

We don't fly through Auckland, our flights take us Franfurt to Singapore (13 hours), Singapore to Melbourne (7 hours) and Melbourne to Wellington (3.5 hours), a total of nearly 24 hours in flight.

We also have a 1 hour flight with Lufthansa, Hamburg to Frankfurt, before the International flights.

When traveling to Europe we usually go Hobart to Melbourne (usually the day before), Melbourne to Singapore, Singapore to Europe (they have a number of destinations between Istanbul and Heathrow). All up that also takes close to 24 hrs depending on connections and subsequent travel within Europe to the final destination.

We are certainly far away on "this" side of the world.

thanks 2 users liked this useful post by PJMärklin
Offline TEEWolf  
#72 Posted : 18 September 2019 18:42:44(UTC)
TEEWolf

Ah, did not know you are living in Wellington.

Good you decided against your own Chessna P 172 as the flying transportation vehicle?Laugh

Offline TEEWolf  
#73 Posted : 18 September 2019 19:40:23(UTC)
TEEWolf

Be happy to fly from HAM to FRA. Just saw in the news, last night it was quite windy in North Germany (not unusual). Nevertheless the total train services in Niedersachsen and Hamburg collapsed again. Peolple had to stay and sleep overnight in the trains.

Offline Bigdaddynz  
#74 Posted : 18 September 2019 20:47:35(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Good you decided against your own Chessna P 172 as the flying transportation vehicle?Laugh

Airbus A321 I believe.
Offline kiwiAlan  
#75 Posted : 22 September 2019 18:48:15(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
For the teeny tiny modellers among us I saw this stand in the Z-Scale section of the IMA ...

Click the 'translate' button in the bottom right corner and you can get an English version (although it appears to be machine translated).

thanks 3 users liked this useful post by kiwiAlan
Offline Minok  
#76 Posted : 02 October 2019 03:23:08(UTC)
Minok

United States   
Check out Dave Cowl who made the 100th MärklinTV Show. 6431E1AA-87EB-4CE6-B190-4737907EA4CC.jpeg
Toys of tin and wood rule!
---
My Layout Thread on marklin-users.net: InterCity 1-3-4
My YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/@intercity134
thanks 5 users liked this useful post by Minok
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#77 Posted : 02 October 2019 04:25:29(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Must try the chocolate Dave gave me, he said it had quite a strong taste!
Offline kiwiAlan  
#78 Posted : 08 October 2019 18:50:47(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
I know we have had discussions on this forum in the past about the various 'oddball' locos that Marklin have produced with clear bodies, and I saw a pair of Br103 with 'neon' bodies (which have been mentioned here in the past) at the IMA. Thought people might be interested in the price Scared Crying Crying Crying Blink Blink Blink Scared

20190915_105729.jpg

I was also interested in the clear Br24 which I wasn't aware marklin had produced. It appears to be a factory sample if I am reading the description right.

Offline TEEWolf  
#79 Posted : 08 October 2019 19:47:54(UTC)
TEEWolf

Originally Posted by: kiwiAlan Go to Quoted Post
I know we have had discussions on this forum in the past about the various 'oddball' locos that Marklin have produced with clear bodies, and I saw a pair of Br103 with 'neon' bodies (which have been mentioned here in the past) at the IMA. Thought people might be interested in the price Scared Crying Crying Crying Blink Blink Blink Scared

20190915_105729.jpg

I was also interested in the clear Br24 which I wasn't aware marklin had produced. It appears to be a factory sample if I am reading the description right.

Not really Alan. On the photo a price of 820 € is listed for the "Werks-Handm" of article #3003. This "Werks-Handm" (not abbriviated "Werks-Handmodell") I read and translate as a single manually crafted model by the company. But for me the listed price is an offer for sale. I would send a mail to Maerklin and ask for this loco, if you are interested.

I guess this sticker in front of the loco was irritating you, but has nothing to do with this loco. It is a general advertisement they are looking for new employees for their tool making department for such models.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by TEEWolf
Offline Purellum  
#80 Posted : 08 October 2019 20:25:18(UTC)
Purellum

Denmark   
Cool

This "Werks-Handm" (not abbriviated "Werks-Handmodell") I read and translate as a single manually crafted model by the company. But for me the listed price is an offer for sale. I would send a mail to Maerklin and ask for this loco, if you are interested.

I'm quite sure that "Werks-handm...." is short for "werks-handmuster", the term Märklin usually uses.

Asking Märklin for this loco will not help much; since the seller is Ralph Brannath from TINDREAMS............ Cool

Per.

Cool

If you can dream it, you can do it!

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide.

In case this is not legally possible:
I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

UserPostedImage
Offline Minok  
#81 Posted : 08 October 2019 21:21:58(UTC)
Minok

United States   
Originally Posted by: Purellum Go to Quoted Post
Cool

This "Werks-Handm" (not abbriviated "Werks-Handmodell") I read and translate as a single manually crafted model by the company. But for me the listed price is an offer for sale. I would send a mail to Maerklin and ask for this loco, if you are interested.

I'm quite sure that "Werks-handm...." is short for "werks-handmuster", the term Märklin usually uses.

Asking Märklin for this loco will not help much; since the seller is Ralph Brannath from TINDREAMS............ Cool

Per.

Cool

Agreed. The 3003 is marked as a handmade prototype from the factory, that this reseller is in possession of and selling for 820€ to whomever wants it (or whatever price they agree to). Its a pretty niche collector that would want these things for sure.
Toys of tin and wood rule!
---
My Layout Thread on marklin-users.net: InterCity 1-3-4
My YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/@intercity134
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Minok
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#82 Posted : 09 October 2019 00:30:12(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
....since the seller is Ralph Brannath from TINDREAMS............

I got an E94 3022 from Ralph when at Staufer Park but I don't recall seeing the locos Alan posted a picture of. Will have to check my photos.
Offline cookee_nz  
#83 Posted : 09 October 2019 00:51:59(UTC)
cookee_nz

New Zealand   
....since the seller is Ralph Brannath from TINDREAMS............

I got an E94 3022 from Ralph when at Staufer Park but I don't recall seeing the locos Alan posted a picture of. Will have to check my photos.

I saw them, and have photos also. Given my interest in the clear and tinted bodies they caught my eye right away
Cookee
Wellington
NZ image
Offline cookee_nz  
#84 Posted : 14 October 2020 04:46:28(UTC)
cookee_nz

New Zealand   
Hello all who attended, hard to believe it's just over a year since that wonderful weekend - my how the world has changed.

Some of us took the opportunity to get the personalised wagon 4415.669 with our photo printed on and I thought it might be interesting to share some of those here. I met so many great people and it's good to be able to jog the memory and add faces to names.

There was also a discussion going on with many of the various group photos shared along with names but I don't think it was here, more likely on the Facebook groups but they are now harder to find and perhaps some of those could be shared here also if others are interested? I saved some at the time and will dig them out.

Anyway, I will kick it off with a photo of my wagon.... (a face only a mother could love) !!

4415-669.JPG
Cookee
Wellington
NZ image
thanks 7 users liked this useful post by cookee_nz
Offline IanC  
#85 Posted : 14 October 2020 09:01:19(UTC)
IanC

United Kingdom   
Greetings and best wishes to all the friends I made and met at the IMA Marklin Tage 2019. Only a year ago but a different world back then. There should be a lot of photos around of the 4@4 gathering, many in front of the Marklin 160 loco.

Keep safe and well and see you all again in 2021.

IanC
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by IanC
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#86 Posted : 14 October 2020 09:07:41(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
72418668_497302734198663_7435638599074185216_n.jpg

74620973_499722727289997_88924991466242048_o.jpg
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by Bigdaddynz
Offline rbonet  
#87 Posted : 14 October 2020 18:17:03(UTC)
rbonet

Spain   
Bigdaddynz, thank you very much for posting my photos so quickly, but they are not the most complete version
Collecting Era I, II & III, mainly German, French & Spanish RR, some USA
Offline rbonet  
#88 Posted : 14 October 2020 18:22:19(UTC)
rbonet

Spain   
Hi,
These are the latest versions of the pics I took:

Regards,
Rafael Bonet
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by rbonet
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#89 Posted : 14 October 2020 19:22:23(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
They were the most complete versions I had.,. Wink

However, none of the versions of the first photo are completely up to date.....there's one other person lurking there!

I noticed last night that I can be seen peeking over Cookee's shoulder. Seems that due to the camera angle that most of me is blocked out (that may be a good thing!) but you can see a pair of eyes peeking over Cookee's shoulder.
Offline rbonet  
#90 Posted : 15 October 2020 06:52:40(UTC)
rbonet

Spain   
Hi Bigdaddy! BigGrin
I thought these eyes were part of the 160 decoration! Confused I'll try to update the photo Crying.
Regards,
Rafael Bonet
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by rbonet
Offline swisstrains  
#91 Posted : 21 October 2020 06:51:29(UTC)
swisstrains

Hi All,

Here is my wagon! Hope I can make it to the Märklin Days/IMA 2021 and see you all again!

Stay well!

Tak
San Francisco Bay Area, USA

My Märklin Tage 2019 Wagen
thanks 5 users liked this useful post by swisstrains
Offline Ausipeet  
#92 Posted : 21 October 2020 07:57:14(UTC)
Ausipeet

Australia   
would love to attend next years IMA but with the current covid situation in Europe and the still in place travel restrictions here in Australia, i can not see things being resolved by September next year, I hope that i am wrong for i would love to attend again having been blown away in 2017. So fingers crossed and if all goes well i will try my best to attend.
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#93 Posted : 21 October 2020 11:21:40(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
2023 might be a better option for attending the IMA, especially from this part of the world.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Bigdaddynz
Offline hennabm  
#94 Posted : 03 February 2021 12:54:06(UTC)
hennabm

Scotland   
Do we know yet whether M are going to be running an IMA this year?

Or is it too early to know?Confused
1957 - 1985 era
What's digital?
Offline kiwiAlan  
#95 Posted : 03 February 2021 16:02:25(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: hennabm Go to Quoted Post
Do we know yet whether M are going to be running an IMA this year?

Or is it too early to know?Confused

They do have a date for it on the usual weekend in September. It is advertised in the Insider magazines, but as you are an outsider you won't have seen those :)

I think it is also in the NI brochure.

I'm going to add you to a list, I'll email you.

Alan
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by kiwiAlan
Offline hennabm  
#96 Posted : 04 February 2021 08:39:39(UTC)
hennabm

Scotland   
Thanks Alan

I do hope by that time we are able to travel.
1957 - 1985 era
What's digital?
Offline kiwiAlan  
#97 Posted : 04 February 2021 10:44:13(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: hennabm Go to Quoted Post
Thanks Alan

I do hope by that time we are able to travel.

Well, I'm off to see the vampires on Saturday, got my letter to register for the Covid Jab this morning ... BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin