Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline mike c  
#1 Posted : 06 December 2018 03:26:37(UTC)
mike c

Canada   
I generally feel that I have pretty much gotten to the point where most of the models that were on my wish list are now in my hands.
The Piko RBe 540 was one of the last on my list. I already have the Rivarossi BLS Re 4/4 Set (Metal), but the Roco models will be welcome in my collection.
I am still looking forward to the LSM RBe 4/4 (540) and will probably get one of the green (prototype 1401-1405) models as well as the LSM version of the RBe 540.

What I would like to see in the next few years is as follows:

1) Stadler KISS/Flirt trains from another manufacturer than Liliput-Bachmann
I think that there are now enough international variants to make this model interesting for Roco, Maerklin, etc
On my list would be the new SOB Voralpen Express and Traverso models.

2) I would like to see a new reissue of the Roco ICN with the latest livery

3) I would like to see Maerklin issue a model of two variants of the Re 4/4II/III. This would include a 1970s version in green with original vents and silver roof. I would also like to see a Cargo Re 420 or Re 430. There have been too many 1980s versions (34341, 26544, 37359, 29859).

4) I would like to see a Maerklin red Re 6/6 (similar to 37322) with a road number 11605-11611, which would represent one of the locomotives assigned to passenger traffic between 1999 and 2002 and would not be a Re (f) 6/6 as was the 37322.

5) I would like to see Maerklin make 282mm models of the SBB RIC A and B coaches. This would complete the set with the 43874 WRm and would allow for mixing SBB coaches with the 282mm DB coaches and Eurofimas.

6) I would like to see Marklin make a 27cm (1/100) model of a OBB WLAB (T2S) in upgrading colors that I could use with my OBB coaches and the MAV coach from the 42724 set to make a "EN Wiener Walzer"

7) From Roco, I would like to see a model of the Hupac Vectron (193 49X) in both BLS and SBBCI variants.

8) From Maerklin, I would like to see some more Hupac Sgnss cars with assorted containers, including "Rinnen" and "Bertschi" Swap Containers and "Samskip", "Geest", "Ge-Ex" or "Ferrymasters" for Alpine Corridor traffic.

9) and from Piko, I would like to see a model of the SBB EWII BDt in green with SBB + CFF to run with my assorted Re 4/4IIs and Roco, Hag, Lima, Liliput and Piko Einheitswagen coaches.

I hope that is not too much to ask for...

Regards

Mike C
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by mike c