Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline marklin61  
#1 Posted : 17 April 2018 08:12:18(UTC)
marklin61

Hi All,

I hope I have put this in the right place..? Moderator please move if this is the case.!
Anyway I am having problems with my Faller (or Uhlenbrock) PC control module Item 161351. The software tool (Car system2 version 1.05) that comes with the unit works correctly when connected to the PC control module, this is also true with my Windigipet software, so far so good..!. However the Car system 2 software fails to recongise any expansion modules when added to the system. I have tried several expansions units in case these were faulty, along with swapping out the interconnected cables. Still no go..!
What I have noticed is the Ruckmeldung and Schaltausgange LCV files for the main control module and the attached expansion appear in the file system but fail to show up on the main system page to allow me to configure them. What I should point out, is I had the system operating correctly with several expansion units connected. However I had to remove a module (the last one) when doing some reconfiguration work. Now the system fails to pick up any expansions regardless of what I try. This also includes re-installing both the software and the associated driver and starting from scatch. Once a new module is connected it should automatically add it to the database, which now is no longer happening.
What is also of interest is the attached expansion module is displaying some of its configuration parameters into the main module menu when attached and when I disconnect it the main module displays correctly.

If there are any forum members with experience with the PC control module and may know what I am doing wrong then this would be appreciated. Unfortunately my German is not that great and most google searches haven't brought much up.!
So much for trying to tidy up my system..!!!!!

Edited by moderator 02 May 2018 21:29:43(UTC)  | Reason: Spelling in topic subject

Steve...............

Life with Pinot Noir, Chocolate and Marklin trains..........