Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline PMPeter  
#1 Posted : 21 August 2017 18:21:52(UTC)
PMPeter

Canada   
I have a Layout screen page for my turntable zone on my CS2. I populated this screen with the symbols for Turn direction, Step, Track selection, etc. using the Output selection in the layout editor.

With the upgrade to 4.2.1 these symbols have all changed to the default red and green solenoid activation symbols. In the layout editor it appears that a turntable symbol has been added which gives you a choice of a number of default spur tracks but nothing else that I can see. Is there a way to get the Turn direction, Step, etc. symbols back?

Peter
Offline Perss  
#2 Posted : 09 August 2018 09:42:22(UTC)
Perss

Denmark   
Hello, did You find a solution? I have kind of the same problem. When I try to add my turntable to a layout (CS2 with 4.2.1), and select the turntable key, on the left, choose 24 tracks, then I get a turntable icon, and 13 tracks. No keys to change directions, step, 180-turns and so on. I tried to contact Marklin, but apparently they could not simulate my problem. My friends CS2 does exactly the same, so must be a software issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Offline PMPeter  
#3 Posted : 09 August 2018 15:04:29(UTC)
PMPeter

Canada   
Originally Posted by: Perss Go to Quoted Post
Hello, did You find a solution? I have kind of the same problem. When I try to add my turntable to a layout (CS2 with 4.2.1), and select the turntable key, on the left, choose 24 tracks, then I get a turntable icon, and 13 tracks. No keys to change directions, step, 180-turns and so on. I tried to contact Marklin, but apparently they could not simulate my problem. My friends CS2 does exactly the same, so must be a software issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No I got no response from anyone and have not solved the problem.