Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline poppa-7  
#1 Posted : 02 November 2016 08:18:10(UTC)
poppa-7

Hi Everboby
Small problem maybe a big one. I have one CS2 and two MS2's. I use the lefthand MS to control trains running in the lefthand direction and the righthand MS to control trains running in the right hand direction. I use the digital card to transfer the loco from the CS to the MS with no problem I have also tried the MS procedure as well but when i want to transfer a MU set to the MS it appears that i could be doing something wrong. However I get the distinct impression that this operation may not be possible. Any body got any clues.
Thanks
Regards
Russell
Offline H0  
#2 Posted : 02 November 2016 09:12:35(UTC)
H0

Hi!

Are the MS2s connected to the CS2? In that case you can use the loco list to select locos, no loco cards needed. And MUs should also be in the loco list.

If the MS2s are not connected to the CS2, then there is a problem: the MS2 does not support MUs.
Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage
Offline poppa-7  
#3 Posted : 06 November 2016 09:13:18(UTC)
poppa-7

Originally Posted by: H0 Go to Quoted Post
Hi!

Are the MS2s connected to the CS2? In that case you can use the loco list to select locos, no loco cards needed. And MUs should also be in the loco list.

If the MS2s are not connected to the CS2, then there is a problem: the MS2 does not support MUs.

Hi Tom
Yes the MS2 are connected to the two outlet in the front of the CS2 but I still don't seem to be able to fine the correct procedure to transfer the MU.
I have read both the CS2 and the MS2 manuals but cant make it work.
Any more advise for me.
Regards
Russell
Offline H0  
#4 Posted : 06 November 2016 13:16:22(UTC)
H0

See page 23 in the MS2 manual, section "Assuming Control of a Locomotive from the Central Station".
I don't know whether MUs show up in the loco list, but I expect them to be there - and I also expect them to be controllable from the MS2.
Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by H0