Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline anoden  
#1 Posted : 25 December 2013 03:12:36(UTC)
anoden

Canada   
Hi there
Need some clarity
From my CS 60213 I have 2 sets of connections
1 for the main track
2 for the programming track

When I want to setup a locomotive using the programming track, should I only have the programming track connection physically connected to the Central station? I.e I should not have a connection to the main track at the same time? Is this correct?

Finally does anyone know the part number to purchase the green or black connectors that plug into the Central station to which you connect the feeder wire to the main track and programming track or do yo know where I can purchase

Thanks

Andrew
Offline charles Sharpe  
#2 Posted : 25 December 2013 07:07:13(UTC)
charles Sharpe

Hi.

First of all A Happy Christmas to you and your family.

You can have both the program track and the main layout track plugged into your CS2 all the time. But you only put 1 train on the program track at a time. What I do is stop all trains on the main track switch off all there functions i.e. lights etc then press the stop button on the CS2 put you loco on the Program track press the stop button agin and you can reprogram or change is setting etc. Sorry I did know the code numbers for the plug but I have forgotten somebody will come back on that I am sure.

Charles.
CHARLES SHARPE
Online H0  
#3 Posted : 25 December 2013 08:30:22(UTC)
H0

Hi,
Welcome to the forum.
Originally Posted by: anoden Go to Quoted Post
Finally does anyone know the part number to purchase the green or black connectors that plug into the Central station to which you connect the feeder wire to the main track and programming track or do yo know where I can purchase
(Mä) 611719
(R) AKL 349-02
(C) 743839

(R) is the number for Reichelt.de, (C) is the number for Conrad.de

Found the information here: http://stummiforum.de/vi...pic.php?p=315757#p315757

Re Programming: mfx programming is programming on main, programming track not needed. DCC programming can be programming on main (anywhere on the layout) or on the programming track. MM programming always needs the programming track.
When programming track is needed, only one loco should be on that track.
Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage