Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline jonas_sthlm  
#1 Posted : 10 June 2012 11:30:40(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
Within next week, two Märklin dealers Trainshop and Rutenhjelms Elektriska AB in Sweden will present a new engine with extra features BigGrin

Will be really interesting LOL
Collecting Swedish items since the 80s / CS3+ / MSW / 60175 Booster / 60881 S88 AC / TC10 Gold / K, C-Tracks / Favorites Class Ra / modelltag.se - Forum modelltag.se - Facebook modelltag.se - YouTube
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by jonas_sthlm
Offline Goofy  
#2 Posted : 10 June 2012 18:29:15(UTC)
Goofy

Oh no!!!
Not another Rc locomotiv...
H0
DCC = Digital Command Control
Offline jonas_sthlm  
#3 Posted : 10 June 2012 19:43:01(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
Will that really be possible when the two previous "special" Rc engine delivery date has change to December, and the other to March next year Cool

Let us wait and see Drool
Collecting Swedish items since the 80s / CS3+ / MSW / 60175 Booster / 60881 S88 AC / TC10 Gold / K, C-Tracks / Favorites Class Ra / modelltag.se - Forum modelltag.se - Facebook modelltag.se - YouTube
Offline Western Pacific  
#4 Posted : 10 June 2012 22:10:46(UTC)
Western Pacific

Sweden   
Originally Posted by: jonas_sthlm Go to Quoted Post
Will that really be possible when the two previous "special" Rc engine delivery date has change to December, and the other to March next year Cool

Jonas and Anders,

Why not start speculating - will it be steam, electric or diesel?

Given that it will be a Märklin engine, there are a couple of steam engines that could fit the description, but I doubt it. For electric engines, it would only be Rc or TRAXX, since the old Da tooling cannot compete with Roco's Da and I doubt that a TRAXX livery version would be so special and Jonas has already given his doubts about an Rc. This leaves diesels and there we have the T44 or the NOHABs and given that choice, I guess it will be a livery version of a NOHAB.

In a news letter that I got yesterday from Trainshop.se the following is stated: "Vi kommer även under de närmaste dagarna att släppa årets häftigaste svenska Märklin nyhet som bara kommer att kunna beställas via oss och vår samarbetspartner Rutenhjelms Elektriska AB i Skara." (Translated to: "We will in the coming days release this year's coolest Swedish Märklin news that can be ordered only through us and our partner Rutenhjelms Electric AB in Skara.").
Offline H0  
#5 Posted : 10 June 2012 22:48:41(UTC)
H0

Hi!
Originally Posted by: Western Pacific Go to Quoted Post
This leaves diesels and there we have the T44 or the NOHABs
I think all their T44 had SDS so far. Maybe they have enough SDS left for a special edition for the two shops.
But a NOHAB is more likely IMHO.

Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage
Offline mj  
#6 Posted : 11 June 2012 00:26:50(UTC)
mj

Sweden   
Originally Posted by: Western Pacific Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: jonas_sthlm Go to Quoted Post

Jonas and Anders,

Why not start speculating - will it be steam, electric or diesel?

Given that it will be a Märklin engine, there are a couple of steam engines that could fit the description, but I doubt it. For electric engines, it would only be Rc or TRAXX, since the old Da tooling cannot compete with Roco's Da and I doubt that a TRAXX livery version would be so special and Jonas has already given his doubts about an Rc. This leaves diesels and there we have the T44 or the NOHABs and given that choice, I guess it will be a livery version of a NOHAB.

In a news letter that I got yesterday from Trainshop.se the following is stated: "Vi kommer även under de närmaste dagarna att släppa årets häftigaste svenska Märklin nyhet som bara kommer att kunna beställas via oss och vår samarbetspartner Rutenhjelms Elektriska AB i Skara." (Translated to: "We will in the coming days release this year's coolest Swedish Märklin news that can be ordered only through us and our partner Rutenhjelms Electric AB in Skara.").

I sincerely hope it is a steam engine, hopefully an F- or B-class. Although, this is just wishful thinking from my side. A Dm3 would be lovely as well! Smile

Magnus
Offline kimballthurlow  
#7 Posted : 11 June 2012 03:21:17(UTC)
kimballthurlow

Australia   
Hi Jonas,

While I know you do not represent the sellers concerned in this model release, I cannot see why dealers would say "we will announce this in ..... days/weeks".

If they know about the model now, why not produce the information now? They can do that without releasing final price, or even some final detail.

I would imagine the speculation about the model might obfuscate the promotion, perhaps even harm it.

regards
Kimball
HO Scale - Märklin (ep II-III and VI, C Track, digital) - 2 rail HO (Queensland Australia, UK, USA) - 3 rail OO (English Hornby Dublo) - old clockwork O gauge - Live Steam 90mm (3.1/2 inch) gauge.
Offline Goofy  
#8 Posted : 11 June 2012 07:00:35(UTC)
Goofy

Originally Posted by: kimballthurlow Go to Quoted Post
Hi Jonas,

While I know you do not represent the sellers concerned in this model release, I cannot see why dealers would say "we will announce this in ..... days/weeks".

If they know about the model now, why not produce the information now? They can do that without releasing final price, or even some final detail.

I would imagine the speculation about the model might obfuscate the promotion, perhaps even harm it.

regards
Kimball

It´s an special replica model for swedish customer.
2 shopstore announce what Jonas are representation...
Same way as last year by showing up Rc locomotiv in replica.

H0
Offline jonas_sthlm  
#9 Posted : 11 June 2012 18:41:46(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
Offline Jeremy Palmer  
#10 Posted : 11 June 2012 19:05:43(UTC)
Jeremy Palmer

Barbados   
Hi Jonas - Thanks for heads up, seems to be a very nice model - only 598 (or less) left now....................................BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Jeremy.
Jeremy Palmer attached the following image(s):
37679.jpg
Jeremy.

1). If at first you don't succeed, bungee jumping mightn't be for you.
2). The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second rat that gets the cheese.
Offline Western Pacific  
#11 Posted : 11 June 2012 19:16:07(UTC)
Western Pacific

Sweden   
The Strukton NOHAB is used in Sweden by the Swedish company of the Strukton group headquartered in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Read about its organization here.

Even though this NOHAB is used in Sweden, perhaps also Norway, this model could be of interest to all NOHAB fans and also to anybody who, on their layout would like to have it in a Strukton track maintenance train, even if the layout isn't set in Sweden.

The other source, besdides Rutenhjelms, is Trainshop.se - link here.

And to end this post like Jeremy - only 597 (or less) left, since I ordered mine from Trainshop.se less than a minute ago.
Offline jonas_sthlm  
#12 Posted : 11 June 2012 19:50:14(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
trainshop.se

The owner of the shop Abbe did have some issues with his internet connection Cool

Telex and roof warning lights can be controlled ThumpUp
Offline Armando  
#13 Posted : 11 June 2012 19:55:36(UTC)
Armando

United States   
Will the folks at Märklin some fine day grant us a retooled version of the Da??? With all bells and whistles??? Love

Haven't we seen enough Nohabs and Rc's already? I'm sure that if they did something in steam, it will be a "recycled" 55 model, instead of a genuine Swedish-engineered Lok.
Best regards,
Armando García

Offline intruder  
#14 Posted : 11 June 2012 21:32:04(UTC)
intruder

Norway   
I ordered one from Abbe yesterday.

It will be a nice addition to my collection of Nohabs. Delivery early 2013.
Best regards Svein, Norway
grumpy old sod
Offline Goofy  
#15 Posted : 12 June 2012 06:58:57(UTC)
Goofy

Excellent diesel locomotiv and many functions!
But why no in 2 rail too...??? Blink
H0
Offline jonas_sthlm  
#16 Posted : 10 March 2013 13:15:08(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
Latest news are that M should start deliver end of this months Cool
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by jonas_sthlm
Offline jonas_sthlm  
#17 Posted : 25 April 2013 20:46:35(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
It arrived today to Trainshop Razz

UserPostedImage

Really nice model ThumpUp

You find more picture on Strukton TMY 9505 Märklin 37679 Cool
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by jonas_sthlm