Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Toosmall  
#1 Posted : 21 December 2023 09:00:12(UTC)
Toosmall

Australia   
I have bought varios parts from this retailer over the years. Not the cheapest, but when you want parts, one can't complain. I do buy stuff via relatives in Germany.

Simply passing on information of an Australian retailer who have always delivered very quickly to Sydney.

Well it’s time for Christine & Victor to hand over the running of All Aboard Modellbahn to new owner Brendan Ingram.

Brendan comes from the technology industry and under Vic’s guidance is learning fast.

All Aboard is in the restocking phase, Brendan has started placing orders for all of our well known superior brands.

If you have any item requests, please contact the All Aboard team (Brendan, Earl, Cooper & Heath) on 02 4871 2966.

Personally, Christine & Victor are thrilled that All Aboard continues in the same location.

Thank you again for all your well wishes,
Christine and Victor.

Hello everyone,

My name is Brendan, and I am the very happy new owner of All Aboard! I'm pleased to say that All Aboard will remain open, and the amazing legacy that Vic, Christine, Bill and Marj have been building since 1975 will continue to grow.

As you all know, Vic and Christine are amazing people, and they are doing a wonderful job of handing over the business. I'm learning fast, and enjoying every moment.

We have a lot of new stock arriving early next year to fill the shelves, and a long list of ideas for the future!

I look forward to being of service to our amazing model railway community, and sharing the joy of our incredible hobby.

Feel free to come and say hello when you are in the shop.

Warmest regards and thanks,
Brendan

sales@allaboardhobbies.com.au
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by Toosmall
Offline river6109  
#2 Posted : 21 December 2023 17:20:35(UTC)
river6109

Australia   
Location: On 1965 Märklin Boulevard just around from Roco Square
All Aboard newsletter revealed they are closing the doors at the end of the year as they didn't find a buyer, so the situation has changed since than and I'm pleased to hear the business will continue.
We have bought a few things over the years from All Aboard but locos in general where to expensive for my likings but a business these days have to make a profit to stay afloat.

John
https://www.youtube.com/river6109
https://www.youtube.com/6109river
5 years in Destruction mode
50 years in Repairing mode