Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Don Morris  
#1 Posted : 27 November 2022 04:10:34(UTC)
Don Morris

New Zealand   
Firstly I have resolved my previous issue re unlocking. However when running initialization the device recognizes the small tabs (black) on track segments, but a few of tabs (grey) on non track segments get recognized as track segments, this does not effect the operation of the turntable, other than when operating the turntable the display shows segments as track when they are not. I have replaced the offending tabs which made no difference. Has any one had a similar experience.
Regards
Ted Morris
Offline JohnjeanB  
#2 Posted : 28 November 2022 00:35:37(UTC)
JohnjeanB

France   
Hi Ted
First I am sorry to say I don't have this nice turntable but some friends on our forum described it, took picture of the mechanism, etc.
I am sure that there is an opto sensor on one of the extremities (circled in red below on the picture on the right) of the Turntable thank to our member Julie.

TT74861 OptoSensor.png
The possible causes for your issue are (I can think of):
- you are checking the wrong side of the bridge: the sensor is on the opposite side of the cabin
- the optical jumpers plugged on the rail access are not in the correct location or mixed with concrete border jumpers
Cheers
Jean
PS I am using a less sophisticated TT 7286 with a decoder, sound module, 3 detection zones on the bridge and 4, signals
Here it is in automatic operation Rocrail is in charge

Cheers
Jean
Offline Don Morris  
#3 Posted : 29 November 2022 23:17:15(UTC)
Don Morris

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: JohnjeanB Go to Quoted Post
Hi Ted
First I am sorry to say I don't have this nice turntable but some friends on our forum described it, took picture of the mechanism, etc.
I am sure that there is an opto sensor on one of the extremities (circled in red below on the picture on the right) of the Turntable thank to our member Julie.

TT74861 OptoSensor.png
The possible causes for your issue are (I can think of):
- you are checking the wrong side of the bridge: the sensor is on the opposite side of the cabin
- the optical jumpers plugged on the rail access are not in the correct location or mixed with concrete border jumpers
Cheers
Jean
PS I am using a less sophisticated TT 7286 with a decoder, sound module, 3 detection zones on the bridge and 4, signals
Here it is in automatic operation Rocrail is in charge

Cheers
Jean

Thanks Jean for your reply, I will check to see if I have got it right and let you know. I enjoyed the video about a busy depot
Cheers Ted