Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline mb300e4m  
#1 Posted : 24 July 2022 00:08:48(UTC)
mb300e4m

Does anyone know where I could get a pdf copy of the 3610 loco manual?
Thanks in advance.
Peter B.
Peter B.
In Sunny Florida most of the time.
Marklin, Trix Express, Trix Twin, Fleischmann, Liliput, Hornby Dublo, and Others, 2 & 3 Rail, AC, DC and Digital, Course Scale Wheels & Fine, 1935 to 1960s usually.
Offline PJMärklin  
#2 Posted : 24 July 2022 08:45:33(UTC)
PJMärklin

Australia   
Originally Posted by: mb300e4m Go to Quoted Post
Thanks in advance.
Peter B.

Hello Peter,

As you have probably already found out, 3610 data is not listed in the usual sources, since it was made
before the year 2000, so neither here : https://www.maerklin.de/...service/product-database , nor here:
https://www.maerklin.de/...2242bfb70401518455bfa86c

Searching Koll's, it says the loco was produced 1985/6.
Looking at my Märklin 1985/6 catalogue, I see it appeared alongside, and is basically a digital version of 3310 :

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

I purchased a 3310 new back then, subsequently converted it to digital with a "mouse's piano" decoder
and it is now near the top of my list for conversion to digital with a Lokpilot v4.0 and to a 5-pole motor :

UserPostedImage

Also back then the "manual" was often a generic folded pamphlet that did not necessarily specifically
relate to the actual item in the box.
To my dismay I find that the box for my 3310 contains no manual or pamphlet Confused

However, here is the exploded diagram which may be of help to you 3310_explo.pdf (114kb) downloaded 23 time(s)..

What particular information were you searching for in relation to your 3610 ?

Regards,

PJ
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by PJMärklin
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#3 Posted : 24 July 2022 11:15:44(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   

Yep, right here:- 3310_3610_BR012.pdf (9,570kb) downloaded 93 time(s).
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by Bigdaddynz
Offline mb300e4m  
#4 Posted : 24 July 2022 17:31:01(UTC)
mb300e4m

Thanks everyone for the help.

The loco came to me some years ago and I had forgotten all about it until a few days ago when I was tidying up some storage places. I see that it is in none of my Mobile Station 2 [boxes] and would like to add it to one of them.

I selected an empty memory space, but I cannot get to the "New Loco" screen, the one where I can select "Find" or "From Database". The MS instruction book is missing that step. Duh! I can press the Shift button plus the Tool button but I can only get to the "Mobile Station" info screen. What Am I missing here?

Stay safe,

Peter B.
Peter B.
Marklin, Trix Express, Trix Twin, Fleischmann, Liliput, Hornby Dublo, and Others, 2 & 3 Rail, AC, DC and Digital, Course Scale Wheels & Fine, 1935 to 1960s usually.
Offline mb300e4m  
#5 Posted : 24 July 2022 19:02:38(UTC)
mb300e4m

Thanks everyone for the help.

The loco came to me some years ago and I had forgotten all about it until a few days ago when I was tidying up some storage places. I see that it is in none of my Mobile Station 2 [boxes] and would like to add it to one of them.

I selected an empty memory space, but I cannot get to the "New Loco" screen, the one where I can select "Find" or "From Database" etc. The MS instruction book is missing that step. Duh! I can press the Shift button plus the Tool button but I can only get to the "Mobile Station" info screen. What Am I missing here?

Stay safe,

Peter B.

I figured it out, it has been several years since I have manually added a loco. I select an empty memory space, then press the shift and loco button, and there it is, the "new loco" screen. It is actually in the manual, but with my eyesight the way it is these days, I need to get a new script for my eyes. I made a note about the loco button in the manual.

OK, now I'll go back to sleep. Stay safe,

Peter B.

Edited by user 24 July 2022 22:51:05(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Peter B.