Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline PMPeter  
#1 Posted : 18 January 2022 02:13:31(UTC)
PMPeter

Canada   
I have several files of Icons for locomotives to use with my CS2 and Rocrail. However, I am wondering if there are similar zip files available for download somewhere for freight and passenger cars? The reason I ask is that Rocrail has the option to add an image for every car in the Car Table which then gets transferred to the Trains Table as a train is built up. Not required, but is a nice visual feature.

Peter
Offline Ausipeet  
#2 Posted : 18 January 2022 03:05:45(UTC)
Ausipeet

Australia   
Have seen a lot of those images on the ESU site, am sure that if you can download from there then you should be able to use them in the cs3. I run with eCoS and have many many icons from the ESU website to cover engines and carriages. Failing finding what you are looking for it is possible to create your own icons do a google for it and i am sure that you will find a solution. I know that there is a section from ESU that gives you a run down on how to create your own icons using GIMP. like i said have a look around and i am sure you will find a solution. Also if you have the KOLLS books you can always photo copy the carriage icons from them.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Ausipeet
Offline PMPeter  
#3 Posted : 18 January 2022 22:23:47(UTC)
PMPeter

Canada   
That ESU site sure has a lot of downloadable icons. Thanks for the tip. While most are for locos there are some for passenger cars and freight cars. So it is a start.

Peter