Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline ewmail15  
#1 Posted : 27 February 2021 04:56:47(UTC)
ewmail15

United States   
Hi. I just joined this forum, after setting up a track and running my 3003 after sitting untried for maybe five years. As the photo shows, I need a tiny screw for the rear wheel arm, and a rear cover. I've seen another 3003 that has a back cover that mine does not have.

Of the three cars I have, only two of them have a single coupler spring, so I need four springs. Light works, and I cleaned up the motor parts and wheels with isopropyl and q-tips.

I live just north of Milwaukee. Would anyone know of a Marklin dealer/repair store in this area, or would anyone have the parts I need? I searched online, but nothing really showed up as having Marklin replacement parts. Thanks, Eric.

unnamed (7).jpg
Offline PJMärklin  
#2 Posted : 27 February 2021 06:59:31(UTC)
PJMärklin

Australia   
Originally Posted by: ewmail15 Go to Quoted Post
Hi. I just joined this forum, after setting up a track and running my 3003 after sitting untried for maybe five years. As the photo shows, I need a tiny screw for the rear wheel arm, and a rear cover. I've seen another 3003 that has a back cover that mine does not have.

Of the three cars I have, only two of them have a single coupler spring, so I need four springs. Light works, and I cleaned up the motor parts and wheels with isopropyl and q-tips.

I live just north of Milwaukee. Would anyone know of a Marklin dealer/repair store in this area, or would anyone have the parts I need? I searched online, but nothing really showed up as having Marklin replacement parts. Thanks, Eric.

Hello,

The rear wheel screw you need is part number 755030 ; there are plenty on eBay.

It is item # 37 on the exploded parts diagram : 3003_explo copy.pdf (163kb) downloaded 30 time(s).

Regards,

PJ
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by PJMärklin
Offline ewmail15  
#3 Posted : 27 February 2021 07:15:28(UTC)
ewmail15

United States   
Thanks PJ. Is there a site for other model Marklin locomotive diagrams like the great 3003 you shared? Found a guy on eBay who has a pack of four for sale on eBay, and he's just a few miles away. Asked him if he has the other parts as well. Also asked if he know a Marklin dealer in the area. Thanks again, Eric.
Offline PJMärklin  
#4 Posted : 27 February 2021 12:05:39(UTC)
PJMärklin

Australia   
Originally Posted by: ewmail15 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks PJ. Is there a site for other model Marklin locomotive diagrams like the great 3003 you shared? Found a guy on eBay who has a pack of four for sale on eBay, and he's just a few miles away. Asked him if he has the other parts as well. Also asked if he know a Marklin dealer in the area. Thanks again, Eric.

PM sent
Offline David240945  
#5 Posted : 11 March 2021 21:24:47(UTC)
David240945

Elmer Ritter at Ritter Restauration, Nurtigen Germany, has a good range of spares for Marklin HO including springs, and screws
D