Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline QQQ1970  
#1 Posted : 24 December 2020 03:31:01(UTC)
QQQ1970

Canada   
Hi, if I run World of Operations and set up coal, water and sand depots, at the same spot, can I use a contact track for all three or I need separate contact tracks for each?

Offline clapcott  
#2 Posted : 26 December 2020 07:34:42(UTC)
clapcott

New Zealand   
Each refueling station needs its own sensor address defined. IF you want to see the appropriate picture in the locomotive windscreen image

It is no good in linking the 3 resource sensors together and connecting to a single contact track , as this will only confuse the Central station. Two would be ignored as the WOO screen can only cope with one resource at a time.

However this may not be such an issue as you really only need one sensor to be active, and acknowledged, to cause the loco to stop. At which time you can click EACH of the other resources (as you could manually anyway).

FWIW, a more practical limitation is the distance that the CS3 imposes from the time a resource is seen/acknowledged (in the screen view) and the time the loco is stopped. I suggest you would probably be driving the loco to a stop yourself anyway.

Originally the mFX+ and CS2 versions(function) offered a pre-icon to indicate "advanced(distance) depot" setup and that permitted some control over the delay before the actual depot stop sensor.
With the CS3 you only have the Depot stop offering.
Peter