Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<56789>»
Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline TEEWolf  
#301 Posted : 18 January 2019 23:19:49(UTC)
TEEWolf

Originally Posted by: Mark_1602 Go to Quoted Post
According to my German Märklin dealer, the golden Croc (32560) is sold out at Märklin, i.e. all of the 3,500 locos have been pre-ordered by dealers, just a few days after the news brochure was published. The Märklin product database says 'sold out' as well. Crazy, isn't it?

Best regards,

Mark

Indeed weird
Offline TEEWolf  
#302 Posted : 18 January 2019 23:34:35(UTC)
TEEWolf

Originally Posted by: TGV POS Go to Quoted Post
This year, It will surely be the Colas train 39214 with 47103 and the br 333 36344 with wagon dumper 46914 and 46913.
The ICE 4 will be for 2020 Laugh

Colas at the Loire! LOL Love Times are changing - no red wine any longer?Woot
Offline mrmarklin  
#303 Posted : 19 January 2019 01:34:28(UTC)
mrmarklin

United States   
According to my German Märklin dealer, the golden Croc (32560) is sold out at Märklin, i.e. all of the 3,500 locos have been pre-ordered by dealers, just a few days after the news brochure was published. The Märklin product database says 'sold out' as well. Crazy, isn't it?

Best regards,

Mark

Likely just hype. I have a difficult time believing that 3,500 of these is an easy sell. Dealers tend to be over optimistic. Cool
From the People's Republik of Kalifornia
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by mrmarklin
Offline sjbartels  
#304 Posted : 19 January 2019 06:33:16(UTC)
sjbartels

United States   
Originally Posted by: mrmarklin Go to Quoted Post

Best regards,

Mark

Likely just hype. I have a difficult time believing that 3,500 of these is an easy sell. Dealers tend to be over optimistic. Cool

I'm not buying this either... very few dealers are going to want to order right away and stock the shelves... that's a lot of cash sitting on the shelf that may or may not sell...
American by Geography, Australian by Birth. I am an original Ameristraylian
Offline Minok  
#305 Posted : 19 January 2019 07:00:35(UTC)
Minok

United States   
Originally Posted by: mrmarklin Go to Quoted Post

Best regards,

Mark

Not sure about that. They sold golden locos before and if that hadn’t worked they wouldn’t be doing more of it. The collectors and the market must be there.
Toys of tin and wood rule!
---
My Layout Thread on marklin-users.net: InterCity 1-3-4
My YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/@intercity134
Offline RayF  
#306 Posted : 19 January 2019 09:53:46(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
Honestly, I fail to see the appeal of a gold, silver or otherwise decorated model locomotive, unless there is a prototype that was so painted.

Yes, there have always been what we call here "fantasy" locos, in other circles called "freelance" models. Usually you can use your imagination to run one of these on your layout. However I cannot see any way that my imagination would stretch to a real loco having been gold plated, even for a very special occasion!

The only reason left for buying such a loco must therefore be to put it in a display case. While this seems to be a worthwhile past-time for many collectors I'm afraid that for me it is a waste of money that could be spent on more realistic models.

I apologise if my opinion offends anyone, but I just don't understand the whole "collector" thing.
Ray
Mostly Marklin.Selection of different eras and European railways
Small C track layout, control by MS2, 100+ trains but run 4-5 at a time.
thanks 6 users liked this useful post by RayF
Offline petestra  
#307 Posted : 19 January 2019 13:55:46(UTC)
petestra

United States   
Originally Posted by: RayF Go to Quoted Post
Honestly, I fail to see the appeal of a gold, silver or otherwise decorated model locomotive, unless there is a prototype that was so painted.

Yes, there have always been what we call here "fantasy" locos, in other circles called "freelance" models. Usually you can use your imagination to run one of these on your layout. However I cannot see any way that my imagination would stretch to a real loco having been gold plated, even for a very special occasion!

The only reason left for buying such a loco must therefore be to put it in a display case. While this seems to be a worthwhile past-time for many collectors I'm afraid that for me it is a waste of money that could be spent on more realistic models.

I apologise if my opinion offends anyone, but I just don't understand the whole "collector" thing.

Yes, Ray. I agree completely. I have always believed our trains and hobby are meant to be enjoyed to their fullest. Just to buy an item because it's shiny and a piece

which will be made in limited numbers is ridiculous, I think. Then it's placed on a shelf and visitors will say how pretty it is (maybe) and then the owner will say how

much it's worth and who knows if it will go up or down in value in the coming decades? Peter. Huh
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by petestra
Offline Mikael  
#308 Posted : 19 January 2019 14:39:36(UTC)
Mikael

Denmark   

Not too crazy. The same thing happened last year with the limited edition "Rheingold 1928" set.
Märklin pre-allocates a number of sets for each dealer, probably to give all dealers a chance to get some. Thus they are now "sold out" as all are reserved.
Later, when dealers have had time to order the amount they want, the surplus (if any) is sold as usual.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Mikael
Offline bph  
#309 Posted : 19 January 2019 15:24:18(UTC)
bph

Norway   
Originally Posted by: Goofy Go to Quoted Post
Why new Power feeder for the digital system?? Confused

The black color to mach the CS3
Offline kiwiAlan  
#310 Posted : 19 January 2019 19:28:01(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: bph Go to Quoted Post

They already have black versions of the 60061 and 60101, so that is not the reason.

This change seems to be purely to have a switchable output voltage for driving accessories, and possibly for use with N scale with Minitrix marketing in mind. Also they have formalised that all of them are 100-240V input and the only difference is the mains plug.

thanks 2 users liked this useful post by kiwiAlan
Offline Mark_1602  
#311 Posted : 19 January 2019 21:25:57(UTC)
Mark_1602

Luxembourg   
Originally Posted by: Mikael Go to Quoted Post
Märklin pre-allocates a number of sets for each dealer, probably to give all dealers a chance to get some. Thus they are now "sold out" as all are reserved.
Later, when dealers have had time to order the amount they want, the surplus (if any) is sold as usual.

It's true that some dealers pre-order items without having any customers' orders for them, but my German dealer is one of the biggest in Germany and he puts all the items he has pre-ordered on his website. Whenever he says that a loco is sold out, that means his customers have ordered all of the items that have been allocated to him, and he gets a bigger share of special models than other dealers. Some shops speculate that they can sell a few golden Crocs at a higher price half a year later, but I believe that the majority of the 3,500 locos must have been ordered by customers.

I would never have considered buying anything like this, but the Croc collectors want it. Without such customers, Märklin wouldn't exist any more ...

Best regards,

Mark
Best regards, Mark

I like Märklin items produced in the 1960s or early '70s, but also digital locos & current rolling stock.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Mark_1602
Offline steventrain  
#312 Posted : 19 January 2019 21:57:37(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Planning delivery dates

See delivery topic - >2019 Delivery list<

39880/39882 BR44 PLUS MATCHING 46210 HOPPERS - MARCH
39150 BR103 - Q2
Gold crocodile - Late Q2
39520 - Q3
ALL ICE4 NOW Q3/2020

I cannot confirm 100% dates.

Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
thanks 6 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline kiwiAlan  
#313 Posted : 20 January 2019 00:16:35(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: kiwiAlan Go to Quoted Post

They already have black versions of the 60061 and 60101, so that is not the reason.

Sorry, that is wrong, they hadn't changed the switched mode power supply colours, but they have changed the booster colour, and I was thinking they had also changed the power supplies. So this is one part of the reason for introducing the new ones.

The other change seems to be purely to have a switchable output voltage for driving accessories, and possibly for use with N scale with Minitrix marketing in mind. Also they have formalised that all of them are 100-240V input and the only difference is the mains plug.

[edit] edited to correct error on colour of power supplies [/edit]

Offline Levent  
#314 Posted : 20 January 2019 01:49:18(UTC)
Levent

Denmark   
Originally Posted by: Minok Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Levent Go to Quoted Post
39714 ice 4 scale 1:93, disapointed
Piko ice 4 full scale lenght
Guess i am jumping on piko s model

Its 1:95 according to the text, but given that the icon is the 1:93.5 and then the text says 1:95 is confusing.
Capture.PNG

This is a good thing in my book as I don't care for the 1:87 length long coaches as the just look out of place on my layout design.
This way customers have a choice - if you want 1:87 length, you have one make, if you perfer the shorter (whatever it actually will be) you have another make.

With a slight reroute (quite conceivable on the current DB network ), the München - Mannheim - Hamburg Altona route is even somewhat on point for my layout plan.

Originally Posted by: kimballthurlow Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Levent Go to Quoted Post
39714 ice 4 scale 1:93, disapointed
Piko ice 4 full scale lenght
Guess i am jumping on piko s model

Hi Levent,

Well Maerklin do put a lot of emphasis on playability, as in being able to negotiate typical home built layouts with tight curves.
It is only the length that is scaled to 1:93.5, the width and height (and wheels) are likely 1:87.

I myself rather like the way Maerklin mix the scales to keep things operationally practical.
They know what they are doing ....

When you think about it ... it is the same as photographing a train with a telephoto lens, the horizontal perspective is squeezed, but not noticeable in the vertical.

regards
Kimball

Believe me i was really looking forward to ice 4 when it first leaked but when i first saw the 2019 pdf it was like wtf, i know m cannot please every one but then again people like me obsessed with the correct 1/87 length will have a hard time chewing the shortened version.
As i mentioned before i sat my eyes on piko s version which hopefully will be in the correct length
Regards Levent

thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Levent
Offline I_love_Marklin_37538  
#315 Posted : 20 January 2019 04:21:16(UTC)
I_love_Marklin_37538

I have been emailing Modellbahnshoppe Lippe lately letting them know they have not listed the 37119 as I am trying to pre order it
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#316 Posted : 20 January 2019 09:20:07(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Have some patience Alex, they'll get to it when they get to it. I'm sure they already know they haven't listed it...
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Bigdaddynz
Offline steventrain  
#317 Posted : 20 January 2019 10:57:17(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: I_love_Marklin_37538 Go to Quoted Post
I have been emailing Modellbahnshoppe Lippe lately letting them know they have not listed the 37119 as I am trying to pre order it

Modellbahnshoppe Lippe is away to attend 3 days exhibition weekend at Messezentrum Bad Salzuflen. So it will be back soon after exhibition finished.
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline bph  
#318 Posted : 20 January 2019 11:42:58(UTC)
bph

Norway   

Sorry, that is wrong, they hadn't changed the switched mode power supply colours, but they have changed the booster colour, and I was thinking they had also changed the power supplies. So this is one part of the reason for introducing the new ones.

The other change seems to be purely to have a switchable output voltage for driving accessories, and possibly for use with N scale with Minitrix marketing in mind. Also they have formalised that all of them are 100-240V input and the only difference is the mains plug.

[edit] edited to correct error on colour of power supplies [/edit]

Thanks for the clarification, was I bit puzzled for a while.
Offline franciscohg  
#319 Posted : 20 January 2019 19:49:04(UTC)
franciscohg

Chile   
Originally Posted by: steventrain Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: I_love_Marklin_37538 Go to Quoted Post

Modellbahnshoppe Lippe is away to attend 3 days exhibition weekend at Messezentrum Bad Salzuflen. So it will be back soon after exhibition finished.

Yes, try tomorrow, it happens to me with a Gutzold preorder and they answer and listed it the day after my email was sent
regards

UserPostedImage German trains era I-II and selected III, era depends on the mood, mostly Maerklin but i can be heretic if needed XD, heresy is no longer an issue.. LOL
Offline kimballthurlow  
#320 Posted : 21 January 2019 01:48:28(UTC)
kimballthurlow

Australia   
Regarding the Czech passenger cars in the blue/white colour scheme (43762, 42745, 42746):
There is a regular Prague-Berlin-Hamburg (and return) train in these colours.
I saw it in Berlin Hbf in late 2018.

The length is to the ratio of 1:93.5
They are new tooling around the doors.
None of the cars have lights installed.
None of the cars have a pick-up shoe.
None of the cars have interior seating.

I applaud Maerklin for appealing to customers in countries outside Germany.
And I can believe they have to keep the cost down by not including the interiors, or the lights etc.
The cars will appeal also to a market in Germany where they can be seen.
The cars are however Euros 59.99 each.

Is that a sensible price for those cars?
I am just wondering what other people think.

In contrast, a typical DB AG passenger car in IC colours with interior seat detail (example 40500) is listed at Euro 42.99.

Kimball
HO Scale - Märklin (ep II-III and VI, C Track, digital) - 2 rail HO (Queensland Australia, UK, USA) - 3 rail OO (English Hornby Dublo) - old clockwork O gauge - Live Steam 90mm (3.1/2 inch) gauge.
Offline DigitalNZ  
#321 Posted : 21 January 2019 06:57:26(UTC)
DigitalNZ

New Zealand   
I'm thrilled with the 2019 New Items... It had just the thing I was wanting now that I've moved to Z scale...

Put my order in last night!
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by DigitalNZ
Offline MaerklinLife  
#322 Posted : 21 January 2019 09:27:36(UTC)
MaerklinLife

In contrast, a typical DB AG passenger car in IC colours with interior seat detail (example 40500) is listed at Euro 42.99.

What makes you think that the coach has no interior seats? The picture clearly shows that it has. It is the same coach as the ÖBB ones.

You can't really compare the coach to the IC one, because that coach is an old 1:100 coach. It needs to be cheaper, and it is in the StartUp range.

Also, don't underestimate the buying power of eastern European countries. It is not like they are third world poor countries. They don't need special cheap coaches more than anybody else.

More likely: Because model railways in these countries are mostly 2-rail (PIKO etc.) producing the coaches without interior lighting makes it easier to convert them. And not having to deal with converting the electrics is more appealing to the general modeller (or so I would assume). They can buy a Trix interior lighting set and be on their way.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by MaerklinLife
Offline kimballthurlow  
#323 Posted : 21 January 2019 10:21:14(UTC)
kimballthurlow

Australia   
Originally Posted by: MaerklinLife Go to Quoted Post

What makes you think that the coach has no interior seats? The picture clearly shows that it has. It is the same coach as the ÖBB ones.

Hi MaerklinLife,

I believe you cannot rely on the picture.
The text does NOT mention interior detail.

Under the heading Product Info on each model, Maerklin show various symbols regarding features, for example if it is made of metal, if it has lighting installed etc....
Where interior detail is supplied, Maerklin most times includes the symbol for a seat with the words "Built-in interior details".
This symbol is certainly not shown for the Czech cars.

I do understand the proclivity for 2 rail in eastern Europe due to the influence of Piko and the other like manufacturers.
But that only makes me wonder why Maerklin are not making the price competitive, and therefore attractive.

regards
Kimball
HO Scale - Märklin (ep II-III and VI, C Track, digital) - 2 rail HO (Queensland Australia, UK, USA) - 3 rail OO (English Hornby Dublo) - old clockwork O gauge - Live Steam 90mm (3.1/2 inch) gauge.
Offline MaerklinLife  
#324 Posted : 21 January 2019 12:24:40(UTC)
MaerklinLife

I believe you cannot rely on the picture.
The text does NOT mention interior detail.

Neither does the Austrian coaches (even though the 42731 has a new interior to match the combined free seating and compartments on the 1st class coach). Neither does the text for the Touristik set of 5 coaches (43878). The 1:93.5 mm coaches are considered "pro"-coaches over the 1:100 (or what ever). You can be sure they have interior decorations.

All these coaches are based on the same model, they have the same features, with some modifications to the details.

I do understand the proclivity for 2 rail in eastern Europe due to the influence of Piko and the other like manufacturers.
But that only makes me wonder why Maerklin are not making the price competitive, and therefore attractive.

They are priced in the same range as the PIKO models. I think that is just the new price we have to get used to.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by MaerklinLife
Offline kimballthurlow  
#325 Posted : 21 January 2019 22:44:40(UTC)
kimballthurlow

Australia   
... You can be sure they have interior decorations.

All these coaches are based on the same model, they have the same features, with some modifications to the details.

Hi MaerklinLife,
OK thanks for that.
So interiors must these days be assumed for most cars.
An example of a fully described car (seat symbol) is the 42722 from 2006.

I ordered these coaches last week.

Update 08/02: ....... Photo from 3railforum
CD Czechia coach with interior

Sets of photos of the Nuremburg fair here:
https://stammtisch3rails.blogspot.com/p/spielwarenmesse-nurnberg-toyfair.html

Kimball

Edited by user 07 February 2019 15:23:41(UTC)  | Reason: Update 08/02

Offline vilithejou  
#326 Posted : 30 January 2019 13:56:03(UTC)
vilithejou

Nuremberg lok fair is E17 in fiktiv blue with 4 hetchecwagon in bblue scheme
Joan Vilarrúbia
vilithejou@yahoo.es
Fan of Märklín, Kroko lover
Offline jvuye  
#327 Posted : 30 January 2019 14:50:38(UTC)
jvuye

Belgium   
Originally Posted by: vilithejou Go to Quoted Post

Not for me that one!
Jacques Vuye aka Dr.Eisenbahn
Once a vandal, learned to be better and had great success!
Offline steventrain  
#328 Posted : 30 January 2019 16:04:23(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   

hetchecwagon?

Offline esgovipa  
#329 Posted : 30 January 2019 16:59:18(UTC)
esgovipa

Spain   
Pictures from Vilithejou:

WhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 10.08.01.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 10.08.20.jpeg

Best regards
"https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=rapama14"
UserPostedImage
IC1968
UserPostedImage
thanks 5 users liked this useful post by esgovipa
Offline esgovipa  
#330 Posted : 30 January 2019 17:08:55(UTC)
esgovipa

Spain   
More pictures from Vilithejou:

Kofferli is a 3d print.

WhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 12.55.42.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 10.06.05.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 10.03.18.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 12.55.43.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 15.05.52.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 12.56.04.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 12.56.09.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 13.00.02.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 15.05.06.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 12.55.50.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 12.55.44.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 12.59.48.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 13.01.00(1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 12.55.47.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 13.01.00.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 12.55.45.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 12.55.40.jpegWhatsApp Image 2019-01-30 at 12.55.44(1).jpeg
Best regards
"https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=rapama14"
UserPostedImage
IC1968
UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users liked this useful post by esgovipa
Offline steventrain  
#331 Posted : 30 January 2019 18:49:56(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Electric Loco Vectron will have '160 years Marklin' advert in black livery.

No detail present but maybe wait till next Summer news.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline steventrain  
#332 Posted : 31 January 2019 08:55:47(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Photo from Nuremberg fair.

1000 photos including Marklin, LGB and Traix.

https://stammtisch3rails...se-toyfair-2017.html?m=1

Offline I_love_Marklin_37538  
#333 Posted : 31 January 2019 09:26:13(UTC)
I_love_Marklin_37538

I have pre-ordered 3x 37119 Württemberg C in DB Service
Offline steventrain  
#334 Posted : 16 February 2019 22:48:37(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Marklin 48339 infotag wagon 2019.

Digital info tag dairy 2019. - https://www.maerklin.de/...IcTy3EdEjw4PiUPh0bf0XrSQ

48339.jpg
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline mike c  
#335 Posted : 17 February 2019 00:03:26(UTC)
mike c

Canada   
Regarding the Czech passenger cars in the blue/white colour scheme (43762, 42745, 42746):
There is a regular Prague-Berlin-Hamburg (and return) train in these colours.
I saw it in Berlin Hbf in late 2018.

The length is to the ratio of 1:93.5
They are new tooling around the doors.
None of the cars have lights installed.
None of the cars have a pick-up shoe.
None of the cars have interior seating.

I applaud Maerklin for appealing to customers in countries outside Germany.
And I can believe they have to keep the cost down by not including the interiors, or the lights etc.
The cars will appeal also to a market in Germany where they can be seen.
The cars are however Euros 59.99 each.

Is that a sensible price for those cars?
Kimball

The CD EC coaches can be found on trains in Germany and Austria including in some trains pulled by CD locomotives.
This makes sense not only for the Czech market, but also for German and Austrian modellers too.

Regards

Mike C
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by mike c
Offline steventrain  
#336 Posted : 17 February 2019 10:19:16(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Marklin 48339 infotag wagon 2019.

Digital info tag dairy 2019. - https://www.maerklin.de/...IcTy3EdEjw4PiUPh0bf0XrSQ

48339.jpg

Also 39226 Infotag Electric loco E94 'E 94 219' 2019 version running number.
Offline steventrain  
#337 Posted : 03 March 2019 20:59:53(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
36868 PtL 2/2 "Glaskasten" of K.Bay.Sts.B., epoch I, mfx + / DCC / Sound, grey. Eurotrain dealers

Planned delivery date: April 2019.

25-36868~2.jpg
thanks 5 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline kiwiAlan  
#338 Posted : 04 March 2019 18:55:19(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
36868 PtL 2/2 "Glaskasten" of K.Bay.Sts.B., epoch I, mfx + / DCC / Sound, grey. Eurotrain dealers

Planned delivery date: April 2019.

Oh no, another photo livery to get, just as well I haven't bought much at all out of the new items. ... Scared Scared Scared

Offline kimballthurlow  
#339 Posted : 06 March 2019 23:38:04(UTC)
kimballthurlow

Australia   
... You can be sure they have interior decorations.

Hi MaerklinLife,
OK thanks for that.
So coach interiors and seating must these days be assumed for most cars.
An example of a fully described car (seat symbol) is the 42722 from 2006.

I ordered these coaches last week.

Update 08/02: ....... Photo from 3railforum
CD Czechia coach with interior

Kimball

Hi,
As a follow up to this thread, I received an email from the Insider Club today, as a result of my querying the catalogue description.
Maerklin state:
"Please note that our system with the catalogue symbols has been revised.
Properties that are a standard feature on all models are no longer explicitly represented with a separate symbol.
We ask for your understanding."

So that explains for sure, and for all time, that standard model features will not have a catalogue symbol.

Kimball
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by kimballthurlow
Offline steventrain  
#340 Posted : 14 March 2019 22:12:45(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Marklin Gold crocodile will be delivery by end of April.
Offline steventrain  
#341 Posted : 28 March 2019 21:09:46(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Two locos for eurotrain dealers - delivery date TBA.

37690 Baureihe 363 der Deutschen Bahn AG (DB AG) mfx+ sounds, Telex. 279,99 €

39418 Baureihe E 41 der Deutschen Bundesbahn (DB) mfx+ sounds 319,99 €

c4ccf6b8e04e262d220c8f3a163b809e1549522812.jpg2ba31c8be58af4568840bc24f283a16c1551337208.jpg
thanks 6 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline kiwiAlan  
#342 Posted : 28 March 2019 22:30:50(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   

39418 Baureihe E 41 der Deutschen Bundesbahn (DB) mfx+ sounds 319,99 €

2ba31c8be58af4568840bc24f283a16c1551337208.jpg

That is the two tone green that was done in minitrix a year or two ago, looks quite attractive.

Must go back and read the article in my Proficlub magazine, IIRC it was the Minitrix proficlub loco.

thanks 3 users liked this useful post by kiwiAlan
Offline steventrain  
#343 Posted : 28 March 2019 22:42:30(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Two locos for eurotrain dealers - delivery date TBA.

Delivery date confirm -

37690 May.
39418 June.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#344 Posted : 29 March 2019 01:25:30(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Any word on the expected release of the Summer New Items, which I believe normally happens in April?
Offline TEEWolf  
#345 Posted : 29 March 2019 03:02:43(UTC)
TEEWolf

Originally Posted by: Bigdaddynz Go to Quoted Post
Any word on the expected release of the Summer New Items, which I believe normally happens in April?

In Europe Winter turned just to Spring. Some time left for the Summer.BigGrin
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#346 Posted : 29 March 2019 03:27:24(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Well, we are 1 month into Autumn and we put our clocks back one hour next weekend.

However, there are no Spring new items, so Marklin always seem to announce the Summer new items in April, so that you all can save your pennies for when the items arrive in the Summertime.
Offline MaerklinLife  
#347 Posted : 29 March 2019 04:43:16(UTC)
MaerklinLife

According to their online event calendar, an online streaming event regarding the summer new items is planned for May 9. So maybe around there.
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by MaerklinLife
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#348 Posted : 29 March 2019 05:50:51(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
According to their online event calendar.....

Which can be found at https://www.maerklin.de/...service/veranstaltungen/
Offline steventrain  
#349 Posted : 29 March 2019 09:34:26(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
According to their online event calendar, an online streaming event regarding the summer new items is planned for May 9. So maybe around there.

Maybe online 4-7 April at Intermodellbau, Messe Dortmund.

2nd Insider mid-May 2019 or around.

thanks 4 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline steventrain  
#350 Posted : 29 March 2019 11:00:17(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Received newsletter today -

You should mark this date: On May 9, 2019 at 18.00 clock the summer news are presented for the first time on the Märklin YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/...UC_ulAkE0RxHUEhpvWf49pRQ the public. There you can experience the presentation in the form of a live broadcast.
thanks 5 users liked this useful post by steventrain