Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

10 Pages«<23456>»
Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline dickinsonj  
#151 Posted : 12 January 2019 03:54:51(UTC)
dickinsonj

United States   
Originally Posted by: Minok Go to Quoted Post

So according to that thread, as near as I can tell, while there used to be a somewhat general indication of a difference in powertrain and/or decoder at this point (2018) there isn't any difference at all and 37xxx and 39xxx are just arbitrary numbers for new models. At least as far as that 2017 thread indicates.

Correct. The numbering scheme was designed to designate levels of sophistication in the drivetrain but that whole exercise turned into a money pit and most likely contributed to their bankruptcies. Today I see no correlation between the model series numbers 37xxx or 39xxx to their detailing or features and I more or less ignore this now arbitrary designation.
Regards,
Jim

I have almost all Märklin and mostly HO, although I do have a small number of Z gauge trains!
So many trains and so little time.
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by dickinsonj
Offline MaerklinLife  
#152 Posted : 12 January 2019 08:28:13(UTC)
MaerklinLife

Originally Posted by: dickinsonj Go to Quoted Post
Correct. The numbering scheme was designed to designate levels of sophistication in the drivetrain but that whole exercise turned into a money pit and most likely contributed to their bankruptcies.

...or it could be that since most of the parts in the locos, these days anyway, are more or less of the same level of sophistication, there is no need to use a numbering scheme anymore.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by MaerklinLife
Offline MaerklinLife  
#153 Posted : 12 January 2019 08:31:19(UTC)
MaerklinLife

I think we have to wait and see what Märklin actually produces before we decide one way or the other on this.

I somewhat agree. I would believe that the new ICE 4 is of the same level of quality as the TGV releases. This is a great train, and perhaps it is worth the money, when I said that I had to pass I meant that I simply "mentally" cannot afford that price. The budget is better spent on something else.
Offline PeFu  
#154 Posted : 12 January 2019 09:03:28(UTC)
PeFu

Sweden   
Originally Posted by: mario54i Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Erik Stampe Go to Quoted Post
Maerklin new items 2019 :
39520 - E lok Fc 2x3/4 "Köfferli", SBB

This is also known as Ce6/8 I, the Grossmutter. Still alive in Ertsfeld.
Only brass models of it so far.
No one excited about it ?

Oh, yes! I’ve had it on my wish list since 2005:

https://www.marklin-user...-HO-Wish-List#post117476

Looks like we’re heading for another expensive year... Blushing

Andreasburg-Mattiasberg Bahn is inspired by Swiss railways |Forum Thread |Track Plan |Youtube | C and K track | CS2 | TrainController Gold V10
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by PeFu
Offline kiwiAlan  
#155 Posted : 12 January 2019 16:01:42(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: PeFu Go to Quoted Post

Oh, yes! I’ve had it on my wish list since 2005:
Looks like we’re heading for another expensive year... Blushing

Hmm, were the hydro dams overflowing that day? They seemed to have abundant spare electricity to just shuttle locos back and forth ... BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

And of course it had to start off out of step, the Ce6/8 had its con rods in step. They did get out of step a bit later though ... BigGrin
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by kiwiAlan
Offline mbarreto  
#156 Posted : 12 January 2019 22:13:51(UTC)
mbarreto

Portugal   
The swiss Loki magazine (www.loki.ch) Number 10 of 2009 on page 26 presents a project to build a Ce 6/8 I in H0 from 2 locomotives:
1- Roco Be 4/6
2- Märklin Crocodile
Such a project was/is not easy and for sure not for me.
The result is very interesting, although not comparable to what we can expect from the Märklin item.
Best regards,
Miguel
Mostly Märklin H0.

thanks 3 users liked this useful post by mbarreto
Offline Rajnish  
#157 Posted : 13 January 2019 06:19:31(UTC)
Rajnish

Hi!

Marklin's previous ICE3/ Valero sets were all 5-car sets - 37783, 37786, 37787 (Valero) and 37788. It is unlikely that Marklin will be selling a 7-car set for only Euro 100 more than the Euro 599 RRP that they charged for #37788 back in 2016.

It will be a hard sell for Marklin to offer #39714 ICE4 for Euro 699 without ordering anything unique compared to the previous versions of ICE3. It has to be a compelling upgrade....more sounds functions compared to 37788 (10 functions), functional wipers and pantographs, driver's cab light...The Euro 100 increase in RRP has to be justifiable in my opinion

Cheers,

Rajnish

Edited by moderator 14 January 2019 21:50:33(UTC)  | Reason: Removed Blue text formatting - Blue is reserved for Moderators making non warning comments.

thanks 3 users liked this useful post by Rajnish
Offline dickinsonj  
#158 Posted : 13 January 2019 15:52:35(UTC)
dickinsonj

United States   
Originally Posted by: Rajnish Go to Quoted Post
It will be a hard sell for Marklin to offer #39714 ICE4 for Euro 699 without ordering anything unique compared to the previous versions of ICE3. It has to be a compelling upgrade....more sounds functions compared to 37788 (10 functions), functional wipers and pantographs, driver's cab light...The Euro 100 increase in RRP has to be justifiable in my opinion

Cheers,

Rajnish

I agree Rajnish.

I predict that a good many new sounds are a given for that train at the very least. Cab lighting would be nice and so would powered pantographs or wipers. Also motors in both power cars would be a big plus, which has been the deal breaker for me on previous ICE editions.

So if Märklin does all of that for 699€ it might actually be a good buy. But IMO it is more likely that they will do a lot less at that price, and they will save me even more money. Cool
Regards,
Jim

I have almost all Märklin and mostly HO, although I do have a small number of Z gauge trains!
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by dickinsonj
Offline kiwiAlan  
#159 Posted : 13 January 2019 17:26:59(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   

Cheers,

Rajnish

I agree Rajnish.

I predict that a good many new sounds are a given for that train at the very least. Cab lighting would be nice and so would powered pantographs or wipers. Also motors in both power cars would be a big plus, which has been the deal breaker for me on previous ICE editions.

So if Märklin does all of that for 699€ it might actually be a good buy. But IMO it is more likely that they will do a lot less at that price, and they will save me even more money. Cool

based on the price for the Insider 2019 loco and coaches, and the 1100 Euro price I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for some good extra functions either.

Bu the way prices have gone up I suspect that 100 Euro increase from 2016 is probably going to be the norm, so I wouldn't be expecting any more functions. A bunch of new sounds maybe but I suspect windscreen wipers or LCD doors would be a push too far. After all 4415 based boxcars that came out 4-5 years ago were under 10 Euro, now the Hobby range new editions are 12-15 Euro and the only difference is a paint job, which must be reasonably easy to design. That is a similar percentage to the 599 -> 699 price change. I won't be surprised if that is only a 4 car set, not 5 car, especially as there is an add-on set (4 cars also?) instead of individual cars, plus the other extra individual car previously mentioned by Nigel.

thanks 3 users liked this useful post by kiwiAlan
Offline mmervine  
#160 Posted : 13 January 2019 22:32:09(UTC)
mmervine

United States   
Eurolokshop has the 2019 Arnold, Jouef, Lima, & Rivarossi items posted:

http://www.tee-usa.com/

mark
Märklin C-track, Marklin Digital & ECoS, multi-era French & Swiss
http://www.ete-ene.org/m...mervines-layout-gallery/
Offline mbarreto  
#161 Posted : 13 January 2019 22:59:44(UTC)
mbarreto

Portugal   
The new prices are making me move more to used items or maybe an ESU locomotive in 2019. I need to see the new Ce 6/8 I to understadn what it has
more than the BR 103 of ESU that will have controlled pantographs, lights everywhere and super sound.
Instead of the ESU BR 103 maybe also the E94, although those don't have the LSv5M4...

Edited by user 14 January 2019 16:23:00(UTC)  | Reason: ESU BR103 has LSv4M4 and it is not in the specs that it has Telex, so I assume it hasn't

Best regards,
Miguel
Mostly Märklin H0.

Offline dickinsonj  
#162 Posted : 14 January 2019 01:38:30(UTC)
dickinsonj

United States   
Originally Posted by: kiwiAlan Go to Quoted Post

based on the price for the Insider 2019 loco and coaches, and the 1100 Euro price I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for some good extra functions either.

But the way prices have gone up I suspect that 100 Euro increase from 2016 is probably going to be the norm, so I wouldn't be expecting any more functions. A bunch of new sounds maybe but I suspect windscreen wipers or LCD doors would be a push too far.

I have taken the time to think a bit more on this and I do agree. That increase is in line with everything else in the Märklin product line so there won't be any money to make them fancy. But they will almost surely get correct and nicely designed new exteriors which will make them unique, if not exactly beautiful. Just for the existing ICE trains at the new prices it would have to cost that much or more, so if it only going to sell for 699€ it may have to be decontented!

The prices for some things that I ordered a year ago are now up by 35-50%. Luckily my dealers have integrity and I will pay the much lower pre-order price, but I don't expect them to make that mistake again. Quality to me seems to have improved and the model selection has been interesting but the price increases often go beyond their value for me. So I am sitting back right now and only looking at the very coolest of models which might justify the new prices. I will see what actually appears soon and then decide on things after that. I don't see any must have items for me yet, but then I like saving some money from time to time. Cool

We all wanted change at Märklin and I would say that we have it. BigGrin
Regards,
Jim

thanks 1 user liked this useful post by dickinsonj
Offline jvuye  
#163 Posted : 14 January 2019 10:26:47(UTC)
jvuye

Belgium   

Hmm, were the hydro dams overflowing that day? They seemed to have abundant spare electricity to just shuttle locos back and forth ... BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

I'd venture to say that there was maybe some excess power available, simply from the regenerative braking of all those heavy (modern) trains coming downhill..Wink
This is no longer the case with the base tunnel.
Still, that #14201 is already on my layout...RollEyes

SBB14201.jpg

Cheers

Jacques
Jacques Vuye aka Dr.Eisenbahn
Once a vandal, learned to be better and had great success!
thanks 9 users liked this useful post by jvuye
Offline kiwiAlan  
#164 Posted : 14 January 2019 14:23:32(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: jvuye Go to Quoted Post

SBB14201.jpg

Cheers

Jacques

I'm afraid that every time I look at a photo of 14201 it reminds me of one of those small dogs with pouchy cheeks ... Sleep RollEyes Wink OhMyGod
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by kiwiAlan
Offline mbarreto  
#165 Posted : 14 January 2019 15:06:54(UTC)
mbarreto

Portugal   

Did you build it or you got it as a ready to use model?

Best regards,
Miguel
Mostly Märklin H0.

Offline Rajnish  
#166 Posted : 14 January 2019 15:30:40(UTC)
Rajnish

I have taken the time to think a bit more on this and I do agree......

We all wanted change at Märklin and I would say that we have it. BigGrin

Hi! Jim

Without sounding as if I am defending Marklin, the reality is that raw material costs have been increasing globally due to unsatiable demand from China and India economies growing at blistering pace, over the past decade. Second, labor costs continue to increase and model train manufacturing is a fairly labor intenisve and manual effort. I was fortunate enough to visit the Marklin factory a couple of year back. It was amazing to see the amount of manual painstaking effort that goes into assembling models, especially the steam locomotives.

Marklin's challenge is to do profitable and sustainable business and to that effect we have seen price increases over the years. They on their part continue to improve quality, include better electronics and additional functions which at times may model train enthusiasts do not necessarily feel and believe are required. There is no wrong or right answer.

Unless the European model train manufacturers expand into China and India in the next decade, their long survial will be heavily dependent on rapid consolidation among brands.

Cheers,

Rajnish

Edited by moderator 14 January 2019 21:49:38(UTC)  | Reason: Removed Blue text formatting - Blue is reserved for Moderators making non warning comments.

thanks 6 users liked this useful post by Rajnish
Offline Minok  
#167 Posted : 14 January 2019 21:26:24(UTC)
Minok

United States   
... Second, labor costs continue to increase and model train manufacturing is a fairly labor intenisve and manual effort. I was fortunate enough to visit the Marklin factory a couple of year back. It was amazing to see the amount of manual painstaking effort that goes into assembling models, especially the steam locomotives.

Marklin's challenge is to do profitable and sustainable business and to that effect we have seen price increases over the years.

To that end, it is my understanding that Märklin is at the end of its Bankruptcy agreements phase now and thus is making changes as that set of conditions is expiring. There is a a shortage of labor there for one according to some reports, so 2019-20 could see some unusual adjustments at the Hause Märklin.

https://www.swr.de/swrak...ung,av-o1083088-100.html
Toys of tin and wood rule!
---
My Layout Thread on marklin-users.net: InterCity 1-3-4
My YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/@intercity134
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Minok
Offline jvuye  
#168 Posted : 15 January 2019 00:40:09(UTC)
jvuye

Belgium   
Originally Posted by: mbarreto Go to Quoted Post

Did you build it or you got it as a ready to use model?

Hi!
It's a Metrop model, 2-rail. Analog.

Metropolitan was a well known artisanal model maker established in Lausanne.
he also had a line of less expensive models under the name ROXY
I also have a BLS Ae 6/8, original dual pantographs and an Ae 3/5 from Roxy, both originally 3-rails.
The last one is in the version that lats pushed the automobiles shuttle trains through the Gotthard tunnel before the road tunnel was opened.

Some intresting facts about this new Märklin loco

The Ce 6/8 I 14201 from BBC was one of the two test designs for electric freight locos that the SBB had ordered to evaluate on the newly electrified Gotthard line around 1919.

It was derived from the already delivered Ce 6/6 used by the BLS .

The other design for the SBB was the now famous Ce 6/8 II (from MFO) that we all know today as the "Crocodile".

Why did the SBB choose the Ce 6/8 II against the Ce 6/8 I for series production?

Because it was equipped with the first practical electric regenerative braking system that allowed trains on the descend to be slowed down electrically under an 15kV AC system.

The Ce 6/8 I had simply two pack of braking resistors (the superstructures above the cabs..) in which the energy was simply dissipated in heat, while the Ce 6/8 II was able to return the energy to the overhead wire, and thus made that energy usable to other locomotives.

Cheers

Jacques

thanks 3 users liked this useful post by jvuye
Offline vilithejou  
#169 Posted : 15 January 2019 07:57:29(UTC)
vilithejou

Most dealers have the pdf in their own since saturday....

24h hours for the news
Joan Vilarrúbia
vilithejou@yahoo.es
Fan of Märklín, Kroko lover
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by vilithejou
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#170 Posted : 15 January 2019 10:23:32(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
So, Thursday morning here then?
Offline mbarreto  
#171 Posted : 15 January 2019 10:37:42(UTC)
mbarreto

Portugal   
Originally Posted by: vilithejou Go to Quoted Post
Most dealers have the pdf in their own since saturday....

24h hours for the news

In general I am against leaks, bu tin this case i really wish a leak :)

Best regards,
Miguel
Mostly Märklin H0.

Offline Rwill  
#172 Posted : 15 January 2019 10:41:43(UTC)
Rwill

United Kingdom   
My wife and I have developed a morning routine of sitting in bed drinking tea and flicking through our smart phones to catch up with news, messages and our favourite sites. This morning my wife said "todays the big day then" - I replied "no its tomorrow" . After a short debate we realised that my wife was referring to the UK parliament meaningful vote on Brexit and I of course was thinking of the release of Marklin New items 2019
thanks 13 users liked this useful post by Rwill
Offline danmarklinman  
#173 Posted : 15 January 2019 10:45:37(UTC)
danmarklinman

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: Rwill Go to Quoted Post
My wife and I have developed a morning routine of sitting in bed drinking tea and flicking through our smart phones to catch up with news, messages and our favourite sites. This morning my wife said "todays the big day then" - I replied "no its tomorrow" . After a short debate we realised that my wife was referring to the UK parliament meaningful vote on Brexit and I of course was thinking of the release of Marklin New items 2019

LoL 😂 I’ve pre paid for an item this year, to combat the drop in the impending drop in the value of the pound 😱😱😱🧐😩😩😡😡
Marklin and Piko era 4 SNCB , Marklin wagons
Wiking model car Fan
Faller fan including car system
Instagram: marklin1978
Wiking fan
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by danmarklinman
Offline jvuye  
#174 Posted : 15 January 2019 11:34:34(UTC)
jvuye

Belgium   
Originally Posted by: Rwill Go to Quoted Post

Very funny, but so reassuring that some of us still have their priorities right! Laugh Cool
thanks 5 users liked this useful post by jvuye
Offline steventrain  
#175 Posted : 15 January 2019 16:25:21(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: danmarklinman Go to Quoted Post

LoL 😂 I’ve pre paid for an item this year, to combat the drop in the impending drop in the value of the pound 😱😱😱🧐😩😩😡😡

Dw7YioeWwAA21DL.jpg
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline danmarklinman  
#176 Posted : 15 January 2019 16:38:28(UTC)
danmarklinman

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: steventrain Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: danmarklinman Go to Quoted Post

I bugger😡😩

Dw7YioeWwAA21DL.jpg

Marklin and Piko era 4 SNCB , Marklin wagons
Wiking model car Fan
Faller fan including car system
Instagram: marklin1978
Wiking fan
Offline Rwill  
#177 Posted : 15 January 2019 17:05:12(UTC)
Rwill

United Kingdom   
Oh heck I'll be in trouble again with the blue ink boys for sending us off topic and into the verboten land. I just made a flippant comment on what I did in bed this morning honest.

Wonder if I can get back into the good books and hope that new items 2019 include a Eurotunnel train set with the promise from Marklin and their dealers that no deals will be allowed.
Offline AntoinePrt  
#178 Posted : 15 January 2019 17:23:16(UTC)
AntoinePrt

France   
Spoiler alert!!!

Some pictures on the french website Au Pullman.
Mouhahaha we, French, are the best :D

https://www.aupullman.co...ure?cat=232&limit=60

Enjoy.

Cheers.

Antoine
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by AntoinePrt
Offline steventrain  
#179 Posted : 15 January 2019 17:24:00(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Short version Electric 103 will have new chassis with flywheel motor in centre.

Some TEE coaches.
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
Offline AntoinePrt  
#180 Posted : 15 January 2019 17:30:51(UTC)
AntoinePrt

France   
Hello you BigGrin 20807204-43A1-43E0-87B7-35F9330AC037.png (5,837kb) downloaded 245 time(s).
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by AntoinePrt
Offline kiwiAlan  
#181 Posted : 15 January 2019 18:58:00(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: Bigdaddynz Go to Quoted Post
So, Thursday morning here then?

Probably Wednesday night, about 2300 should be OK, if I remember last years release correctly.

The bigger problem is that as soon as it is released the server gets well loaded with download hits. BigGrin BigGrin
Offline kiwiAlan  
#182 Posted : 15 January 2019 19:01:26(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: AntoinePrt Go to Quoted Post
Spoiler alert!!!

Enjoy.

Cheers.

Antoine

ooooh Nooooo - now LGB has gone all Coca Cola .... Scared Scared Scared
Offline vilithejou  
#183 Posted : 15 January 2019 19:16:14(UTC)
vilithejou

Originally Posted by: AntoinePrt Go to Quoted Post
Spoiler alert!!!

Enjoy.

Cheers.

Antoine

ooooh Nooooo - now LGB has gone all Coca Cola .... Scared Scared Scared

All countries that Marklin produces something have Coca-cola coach: Germany, swiss, Austria, Demark, EEUU, Belgiens....
Joan Vilarrúbia
vilithejou@yahoo.es
Offline Minok  
#184 Posted : 15 January 2019 19:42:14(UTC)
Minok

United States   
So the ICE 4 is to be a 5 part main set... for the price.

https://www.aupullman.co...gkeitszug-ice-4-db-ag-vi

Though I wonder what the MFX+ consumables are on an ICE 4. Is it the air-con breaks down every 5000 km traveled or you get a trackside fire? Maybe the catering needs replenishing.

Capture.PNG
Toys of tin and wood rule!
---
My Layout Thread on marklin-users.net: InterCity 1-3-4
My YouTube Channel:
https://youtube.com/@intercity134
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by Minok
Offline steventrain  
#185 Posted : 15 January 2019 20:01:18(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
x
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline kiwiAlan  
#186 Posted : 15 January 2019 20:02:44(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: Minok Go to Quoted Post

Though I wonder what the MFX+ consumables are on an ICE 4. Is it the air-con breaks down every 5000 km traveled or you get a trackside fire? Maybe the catering needs replenishing.

Reminds me of travelling across Australia on the Indian-Pacific train back in '94 ...

We were about an hour out of Perth when the train stopped in the middle of nowhere. Stayed stopped for 15, maybe 30 minutes, then off it went again. Did another stop a bit later, again not at a station, and eventually carried on.

After a little while an announcement came over the PA that the aircon had broken down in the first class lounge car, and that first class passengers would be using the Holiday Class lounge car for the rest of the time to Adelaide.

Two days later, approaching Adelaide the lights go out in our coach, and the train grinds to a halt. Some investigation later we get underway again with the lights in our coach out, but the coaches both sides had lights on. Turns out an animal had decided to mix it with the train and damaged one of the connecting cables between coaches, which meant every second coach behind the damaged cable had no lighting, and they didn't have a spare cable on board to replace it.
Offline vilithejou  
#187 Posted : 15 January 2019 20:17:59(UTC)
vilithejou

BREAKING NEWS - 2019 BROCHURE NOW!!!

UserPostedImage

Dosen't works.... :-)
Joan Vilarrúbia
vilithejou@yahoo.es
Offline Leitner  
#188 Posted : 15 January 2019 20:19:10(UTC)
Leitner

Taiwan, Province Of China   
I think they removed it now, in any case I was in time to check, the BR64 for sure will get into my wishlist, same thing for the ZSSK Skoda Lok.

There are a lot of really really nice carriages, too bad I pretty much converted myself to 1:87 and the 1:93,5 really looks bad now...
Ep. III (My layout is set in 1962).
I collect mainly DSB, DB and SBB but I'm quite... Open minded.
I'm quite a big collector of NOHAB lok :)
Offline vilithejou  
#189 Posted : 15 January 2019 20:27:32(UTC)
vilithejou

Originally Posted by: Leitner Go to Quoted Post
I think they removed it now, in any case I was in time to check, the BR64 for sure will get into my wishlist, same thing for the ZSSK Skoda Lok.

There are a lot of really really nice carriages, too bad I pretty much converted myself to 1:87 and the 1:93,5 really looks bad now...

I see it in spanish version..ICE 4 for Q2 2020 and 1:95 scale
Joan Vilarrúbia
vilithejou@yahoo.es
Offline steventrain  
#190 Posted : 15 January 2019 20:28:32(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
2019 brochure is now safe in my files PDF..

E44 reproduction in Primex box
New Turntable
24CT Gold Crocodile.
Offline mbarreto  
#191 Posted : 15 January 2019 20:33:14(UTC)
mbarreto

Portugal   

I downloaded it in time.
the surprise are the non operating pantografs of the Ce 6/8 I...
All else, I like a lot. The turntable seems very nice.
Best regards,
Miguel
Mostly Märklin H0.

Offline vilithejou  
#192 Posted : 15 January 2019 20:36:00(UTC)
vilithejou

Originally Posted by: mbarreto Go to Quoted Post

I downloaded it in time.
the surprise are the non operating pantografs of the Ce 6/8 I...
All else, I like a lot. The turntable seems very nice.

In opposition the ICE 4 takes operational panto
Joan Vilarrúbia
vilithejou@yahoo.es
Offline vilithejou  
#193 Posted : 15 January 2019 20:37:36(UTC)
vilithejou

2019 brochure is now safe in my files PDF - Please PM me with your full email address for download.

New Turntable
24CT Gold Crocodile.

The Kroko 1000 UVP :-)

Pre ordered to my dealer
Joan Vilarrúbia
vilithejou@yahoo.es
Offline vilithejou  
#194 Posted : 15 January 2019 20:40:54(UTC)
vilithejou

2019 brochure is now safe in my files PDF - Please PM me with your full email address for download.

New Turntable
24CT Gold Crocodile.

Touristik DB train with 218 2x
Vectron MRCE

Nothing DRG Ep II
Joan Vilarrúbia
vilithejou@yahoo.es
Offline Bobby  
#195 Posted : 15 January 2019 20:44:02(UTC)
Bobby

Switzerland   
There are very interesting new items.
Offline vilithejou  
#196 Posted : 15 January 2019 20:45:08(UTC)
vilithejou

Originally Posted by: Bobby Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: vilithejou Go to Quoted Post

New Turntable
24CT Gold Crocodile.

The Kroko 1000 UVP :-)

Pre ordered to my dealer

Hello
Can you send me the brochure, please.
My E-Mail adress is marco_schneider@bluewin.ch
Thank you.
Kind regards Marco

I see it.. but i don't have it :-)
I dosen't arrive at dropbox download English version
Joan Vilarrúbia
vilithejou@yahoo.es
Offline steventrain  
#197 Posted : 15 January 2019 20:52:30(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
I am not sure that email can not send because too large file.Confused
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline TGV POS  
#198 Posted : 15 January 2019 20:57:02(UTC)
TGV POS

France   

Can you put the brochure on the forum or in a drive?
Thanks
Offline AntoinePrt  
#199 Posted : 15 January 2019 21:00:30(UTC)
AntoinePrt

France   
Yes. You could send us the link by PM :)
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by AntoinePrt
Offline vilithejou  
#200 Posted : 15 January 2019 21:04:39(UTC)
vilithejou

You can do a we trasnfer for example
Joan Vilarrúbia
vilithejou@yahoo.es