Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Kyrannosaurus  
#1 Posted : 26 August 2018 02:39:22(UTC)
Kyrannosaurus

Australia   
Hi All,

Now I know this is a Marklin forum (most of my stuff is Marklin) but my question regards Fleischmann stuff, and I know of no others who could better assist me. I have a few Fleischmann locomotives but they have been just for looks, I've never had the equipment to run them. I know that Fleischmann and Roco are pretty much under the one banner, but I recently discovered that from 2019 onward, Roco was making only the HO stuff, and Fleischmann are only making the N scale stuff. Now I only buy HO scale stuff because its my preference, so I've started grabbing whatever Fleischmann control stuff I've found to the fundamentally necessary. I have all the DCC stuff (see the attachment), but I lack a transformer. Now my question is... do I need a transformer that is specific to digital operation, or any Fleischmann transformer will work because it just supplies the power to the track? The Fleischmann transformers I know of (google these) are Fleischmann 6755, Fleischmann 6811 & 6865, Fleischmann 6811, 6802 & 6822, and Fleischmann 6735. I live in Australia so the transformer needs to work with 240V mains. I am really unsure which of the listed parts (transformers) I need for the DCC controls I have (see below).

s-l1600.jpg

Regards,

Sam
Offline Goofy  
#2 Posted : 26 September 2018 08:50:35(UTC)
Goofy

Roco do have switching power supply 10851.
Use it.
H0
DCC = Digital Command Control