Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline IanC  
#1 Posted : 05 March 2016 23:50:45(UTC)
IanC

United Kingdom   
Well, I've finally got around to joining the forum, several months after meeting some of you guys at Warley.
I just wanted to flag up that, possibly against my better judgement, I have been persuaded by a colleague to display my Marklin at an exhibition on 11th June at Trinity Methodists Church in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire (yes, it really does exist despite the ridiculous music hall name). This is my first time out so don't expect anything too spectacular, in fact if it even works at all it will be considered a minor technical triumph. I've purchased some C track especially for the purpose and it's really planned as a demonstration circuit so no scenery or buildings yet and very much a work in progress. It would be nice to see some of you there if you can make it, for moral support and spreading the word about the Marklin system way and legend. I'm intending to run contemporary DBAG red on digital. Although it's mainly Marklin, I'll have a few other 3 rail AC makes on show too if that's allowed. Hope to see you there - IanC
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by IanC
Offline GlennM  
#2 Posted : 06 March 2016 00:27:01(UTC)
GlennM

United Kingdom   
Good luck Ian.

It is unlikely I will make it that far south for the show, but I hope all goes well and that you will be able to post a picture or two of the event and you layout. ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp

Don't look back, your not heading that way.
Offline kiwiAlan  
#3 Posted : 06 March 2016 21:27:12(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Looks like I might make it, my wife goes over to Bedford on the second saturday of the month, so I should be able to piggyback on that trip.

Offline IanC  
#4 Posted : 06 March 2016 23:34:53(UTC)
IanC

United Kingdom   
Hi Alan,

I look forward to seeing you there. You can tell me why it isn't working properly!

IanC