Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline marklinologos  
#1 Posted : 29 September 2011 15:47:16(UTC)
marklinologos

Greece   
Hi!!!

I am back againg with problems...these marklin signals will be make me crazy...Cursing

I have marklin v2 signal and cs1 with ESU reloaded version and I trying with the following steps to program it but unfortunately no positive result.

The steps are the following :

1. virtual block signal created
2. connect the signal yellow and brown to red and brown
3. programming mode with green and red to blink one after the other
4. push in screen the virtual signal to change condition and the signal start to blink red and green together
5. push the stop
6. reconnect without the little spring in circuit
7. press go
8. the signal light but not switch from cs

I have do it many times and nothing.....Cursing Cursing

Also could you please tell what I can do when I have distant separate signal and want to change together with 76391 signal...Should I program it with any way or just connect it to block signal...???

Thanking in advance for your help
Keep Marklin away from China
Offline nelson77  
#2 Posted : 29 September 2011 19:31:33(UTC)
nelson77

Hello Marklinologos,
I do it the same as you but I usually push the buttons on the signal screen several times just to make sure it accepts the information. Make sure you select the correct signal on the CS2 on the programming screen. I have about 20 76xxx signals on my layout and I did find a couple of that did not work and had to be returned. All have ver 2. If I remember on the distant signal I programmed that first but not sure its been so long.
Hope this help.
Nelson77
Westminster, Md
Offline Nielsenr  
#3 Posted : 29 September 2011 19:56:14(UTC)
Nielsenr

United States   
I don't have a distant signal but I believe to program it you use the adjacent address to the home signal and click on it after you hit the home signal address. And I think it has to be connected to the home signal when programming.

I would also try shutting off the CS and restarting to see if the signal works after programming. I have had some signals to quit working after I hit the stop button while running trains. A reboot of the CS solved the problem.

Robert
Offline marklinologos  
#4 Posted : 29 September 2011 22:08:19(UTC)
marklinologos

Greece   
Hi..!!!

Thanks for your usefull infos, I will check it tomorow and I will come back for the results... Hope to work..Confused

Goodnight
Offline marklinologos  
#5 Posted : 30 September 2011 12:06:13(UTC)
marklinologos

Greece   
Hi I am back,

Unfortunately with bad news...The signal has no programmed and cs 1 esu reloaded sometimes without reason reboot by itself...Do you know if is possible to update the software of esu reloaded..??? I am thinking to send an e-mail to ESU ELECTRONICS..maybe they know ant tip for signals programming.Crying

Thanks again,
Offline marklinologos  
#6 Posted : 03 October 2011 09:55:20(UTC)
marklinologos

Greece   
Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
Offline supermoee  
#7 Posted : 03 October 2011 15:56:41(UTC)
supermoee

Switzerland   
Hello,

you have to subscribe in the ESU Forum with your CS1 serial number. Than you can download the update file, if I'm correct it should be 3.4.1 or something.
Then enter the web access of your CS1 through a normal browser, click un update, show him where you saved the update file and click on update.

rgds

Stephan
Offline marklinologos  
#8 Posted : 04 October 2011 08:53:17(UTC)
marklinologos

Greece   
Hi..!

Thanks for your advise yesterday I registered in ESU forum and I am waiting to activate my account. Hope with update to solve the problems with programming of signal and restart of cs...I will come back with news.

Offline marklinologos  
#9 Posted : 06 October 2011 09:59:50(UTC)
marklinologos

Greece   
I have allready updated to version 4.3.2 and the problem with cs (restart by itself) solved but unfortunately I cannot program marklin digital signals. It continue to start programming mode and when activate from cs the virtual signal just start lights blink together and after that no result (I will check it without metal contact for program and can t control it from cs). Cursing
Offline supermoee  
#10 Posted : 06 October 2011 11:01:10(UTC)
supermoee

Switzerland   
Hello,

before programming you have to change the switching time up to 1000ms in your CS under the signal setup screen.

If you do not do this, it will not work.

After programming you can change back to 200ms.

It may help, if you switch off the M4 protocole before programming. Afterwards you can switch it on again.

rgds

Stephan
Offline marklinologos  
#11 Posted : 06 October 2011 11:21:03(UTC)
marklinologos

Greece   
Hi,

thanks for your fast reply. I will check it with deactivated M4. I have allready test it with 2500 ms in set up as it write the manual of ecos. Hope to work....Crying

I will come back with results.....
Offline marklinologos  
#12 Posted : 06 October 2011 11:54:51(UTC)
marklinologos

Greece   

I checked with deactivated M4 but unfortunately nothing. I start to get tired with the situation and I am thinking to exchange the signals with some viessmann...maybe...Confused Cursing
Offline supermoee  
#13 Posted : 07 October 2011 14:58:03(UTC)
supermoee

Switzerland   
Hello,

than I do not know further.

I have 14 of these signals and I had no problem to program then. I needed 2 minutes for each for programming.

Only thing that may be (but I do not think so, since it looks so that you have done all correct) that you inverted yellow / brown cables. Yellow goes to B, brown goes to 0 at the CS1 plug.

rgds

Stephan
Offline millaemarco  
#14 Posted : 23 February 2012 21:05:58(UTC)
millaemarco

Italy   
Hi marklinologos,
We also had the same problem with the 76391 signals. We solved by inserting (programming) into CS a signal like a pulse (not switch) and then, when the signal has been programmed, we put the CS in stop, delete the solenoid and insert the same address with signal set to switch.BigGrin
Only with the last two signal we bought some days ago we had this problem.

Bye.
Silvia