Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline marklin61  
#1 Posted : 12 April 2015 10:10:08(UTC)
marklin61

I have just finished programming a 76391 block signal and all appears to be correct during the programming of the address. I am using 60214 central station running software (or firmware whichever is correct,)version 3.8.

The problem is the signals will only respond (correctly ) to the keyboard commands for about 5 seconds after power has been re-applied ( thought the use of stop button ) on the central station. Then they remain in a consist red or green state regardless of the entry on the associated keyboard to which the signals have been addressed to.
The programming state looks all correct and I have removed the program clip to run in normal mode.
The first 5 seconds ( after power on) the signal will respond correctly to red or green settings base on keyboard command but then just stops responding to any further keyboards commands, until I recycle the power on the CS.
Does any one have any ideas what I am doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks steve
Steve...............

Life with Pinot Noir, Chocolate and Marklin trains..........
Offline marklin61  
#2 Posted : 13 April 2015 06:41:48(UTC)
marklin61

Problem solved..BigGrin .

For some strange reason I had the wire connection between the CS2 and track reversed. I didn't pick this up as my loco's seem to be running fine, and the only 76391 signal on the layout appeared to respond correctly,at least to inital commands after programming . But after going through everything, I rechecked all connections and settings between my track and the CS2 and bingo noticed I somehow had them crossed.. Now after retesting everything works the way it should....So now back to playing with more signals..!!!!! then installing the brake module...now thats going to be interesting..!!!!!
Steve...............

Life with Pinot Noir, Chocolate and Marklin trains..........