Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline jcrtrains  
#1 Posted : 22 March 2015 19:24:38(UTC)
jcrtrains

Canada   
Folks;

I have some Preiser golfers but I have never seen anything else golf related. Does anyone know of kits of golf bags, golf clubs or golf carts (pull or motorized)? I am trying to spice up the the tee off on my course.

Thanks
Offline steventrain  
#2 Posted : 22 March 2015 20:53:02(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
You have been a member since:: 21/10/2004(UTC)
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline TheFatTick  
#3 Posted : 24 March 2015 01:58:12(UTC)
TheFatTick

United States   
Not intending to hijack the thread, but has anyone ever seen any HO croquet figures or accessories? Can't find any, and have a perfect spot for a croquet court.
Offline kiwiAlan  
#4 Posted : 24 March 2015 19:26:28(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: TheFatTick Go to Quoted Post
Not intending to hijack the thread, but has anyone ever seen any HO croquet figures or accessories? Can't find any, and have a perfect spot for a croquet court.

I don't think croquet was a very European game, more a game of the English upper classes in the past.

So I don't recall a set of croquet figures from Preiser et al, but I thought I recently saw a set of croquet figures from Bachmann for OO scale, but I can't find them on the Bachmann pages.
Offline TheFatTick  
#5 Posted : 24 March 2015 21:56:52(UTC)
TheFatTick

United States   
I figured it was a pretty small target market. But getting a golf course on the layout requires more spatial imagination than I have, given the confines of my workspace.

Maybe I could engineer a putt putt route.

Thanks!
Offline jcrtrains  
#6 Posted : 25 March 2015 01:09:36(UTC)
jcrtrains

Canada   
I have two holes intrude onto my layout. One is a green with a bit of approach and a sand trap. The second is the tee for the next whole. The rest of the course is up to imagination. Steven's link was great - I have the JL miniature item on order. I have a number of things from them but had not seen this.
Offline jcrtrains  
#7 Posted : 19 April 2015 20:15:20(UTC)
jcrtrains

Canada   
Thanks for the link on this Steventrain. I purchased the piece from JL Innovative design. I have added the bags and with the drinking fountain and bench, it has spiced up the tee off considerably.
jcrtrains attached the following image(s):
IMG_0757s.JPG
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by jcrtrains
Offline Drongo  
#8 Posted : 25 April 2015 08:16:43(UTC)
Drongo

Australia   
Originally Posted by: jcrtrains Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the link on this Steventrain. I purchased the piece from JL Innovative design. I have added the bags and with the drinking fountain and bench, it has spiced up the tee off considerably.

Hi jcrtrains. My layout has an 18 hole course and like you I'd like to spice it up as well. I've bought the golfing figures from Hobbylinc and I'll buy the golf carts soon, however, where did you buy the golf bags and the other accessories that you have in the photo?

Regards
Greg
Take it easy . . . . or any other way you can get it !!!!
Offline jcrtrains  
#9 Posted : 25 April 2015 19:20:16(UTC)
jcrtrains

Canada   
The golf bags came with the carts. I elected not to build the carts as I just have a green and a tee off on my 'course'. There isn't a lot of room between the tee and the green so the carts would have cluttered the scene. I'm saying to people that it is a chip and putt course as everyone is carrying their bags.

The drinking fountain is from Scale structures. I think you get 8 in a bag. The bench I found in my extra parts bin - not sure what kit it is from.

Scale structures
Offline Drongo  
#10 Posted : 26 April 2015 08:47:11(UTC)
Drongo

Australia   
Originally Posted by: jcrtrains Go to Quoted Post
The golf bags came with the carts. I elected not to build the carts as I just have a green and a tee off on my 'course'. There isn't a lot of room between the tee and the green so the carts would have cluttered the scene. I'm saying to people that it is a chip and putt course as everyone is carrying their bags.

The drinking fountain is from Scale structures. I think you get 8 in a bag. The bench I found in my extra parts bin - not sure what kit it is from.

Scale structures

Thanks very much for the information.

Regards
Greg
Take it easy . . . . or any other way you can get it !!!!