Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline aberthet  
#1 Posted : 17 January 2015 01:27:37(UTC)
aberthet

United States   
I'm looking for an Instruction Manual for the Marklin 6021 Digital Control unit in English. I have looked on the Marklin International web site, but the manual posted there is only in German. If anyone on this forum has access to this manual in pdf form I would be thankful to get a copy of it. Also I would be willing to purchase an original hard copy of it if someone has one for sale.
Andre
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#2 Posted : 17 January 2015 02:20:34(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Search the forum, I've posted a pdf of the manual quite a few times - the last time was only a few weeks ago!
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#3 Posted : 17 January 2015 02:27:32(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
It didn't take me long to find the thread and I'm sure you could have found it easily enough.

https://www.marklin-user...on-sheet.aspx#post275812 - post #17 in that thread.
Offline cookee_nz  
#4 Posted : 17 January 2015 04:04:43(UTC)
cookee_nz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: Bigdaddynz Go to Quoted Post
It didn't take me long to find the thread and I'm sure you could have found it easily enough.

Hey BD, suspect Andre is a new user still learning his way around the forum and as we all know the search function is not always the fastest bullet from the gun. He'll be thinking we're all grumpy old men here and I prefer to retain that title for myself - after all, Nadine calls me it often enough so there must be some truth in it Laugh

But given the number of times requests for an English 6021 manual have come up, I wonder if it should be a sticky at the start of the Digital Forum?

Cheers

Cookee
Cookee
Wellington
NZ image
Offline aberthet  
#5 Posted : 17 January 2015 04:43:53(UTC)
aberthet

United States   

Hello Bigdaddy,

Thank you for the link on the 6021 pdf, and I understand your frustration. However I would like to ask for forgiveness because I am not an expert in online forum protocols and I am new to this site, having just signed in today.
Cheers from the other side of the hemisphere.
André
Penn Valley, CA
USA
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by aberthet
Offline aberthet  
#6 Posted : 17 January 2015 05:01:01(UTC)
aberthet

United States   
Originally Posted by: cookee_nz Go to Quoted Post

Hey BD, suspect Andre is a new user still learning his way around the forum and as we all know the search function is not always the fastest bullet from the gun. He'll be thinking we're all grumpy old men here and I prefer to retain that title for myself - after all, Nadine calls me it often enough so there must be some truth in it Laugh

But given the number of times requests for an English 6021 manual have come up, I wonder if it should be a sticky at the start of the Digital Forum?

Cheers

Cookee

Hello Cookee,
Thank you for your understanding and support. I just joined this forum today and I am just a little bit confused how to navigate with-in. I am hoping I will not be making too many "Faux pas" in my future postings because I wouldn’t want to be responsible of causing hypertension to some of the members.
Cheers,
André
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#7 Posted : 17 January 2015 05:37:14(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: cookee_nz Go to Quoted Post
....the search function is not always the fastest bullet from the gun.

I didn't have use the search function to find it, the thread was listed in the Digital forum about halfway down. Given that this seems to be a fairly regular request, your point about making the thread 'Sticky' makes sense.

I wasn't intending to come across as grumpy, sorry if that was the perception. A better description of me right now would be 'Cooked (well done both sides)', given that I've been in the ceiling cavity laying out extra roof insulation!