Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Falconrep  
#1 Posted : 07 December 2014 23:11:43(UTC)
Falconrep

United States   
All,
It's been a while since I have been here. Hope all is well with the regulars.
I was all but ready to opt out of trains completely...no real reason just wasn't using them. Then I stumbled on to a small layout with 2 digital and one mfx digital loco, a half dozen cars and well enough 2 - rail track (4 locos) and cars to open a shop for a very reasonable price. Needless to say I now have no excuse to NOT play with my trains.
The layout is all "C" track and is set up with the old 60652 mobile controller. Its pretty cool so far, I downloaded a copy of the manual and can add and remove locos at will.
While adding a couple this AM (most of mine are not "mfx" Though there are a couple, and I can add them either through the listing or the address, but today I noticed as I was running my Mikado (the NYC) that the little mfx was flashing in the controller window.
I went to the archives and found a discussion from 2012 and I've already eliminated any of the things there.
The weird thing about the flashing is that is appears to almost be a code. it will flash maybe 4 times stops a sec flash 8 stop a sec then another # of flashes.
The manual is very slim n real assistance here so I was wondering if any of you might know if this is a normal thing or is it trying to tell me something? Like a message from the "great beyond" BigGrin

Thanks
Thomas Wondrock