Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Marklinista  
#1 Posted : 22 October 2014 12:56:29(UTC)
Marklinista

I'm posting this in the hope someone has a pair of older HAG pantographs they can sell me. They're needed for a very early version of the Ae 6/6, the swiveling front body bogies, the "Bühler version". The pantographs I need have the thick stubby one piece (full) slider. Please DM me.

Like this:

Hag Bühler Ae 6/6 pantographs

Thanks!
Sil
Era II/III H0, 00. Märklin 700, 800, 3000 series. Fleischmann. Hag and other Swiss brass. Hornby AcH0 & French metal. Penn Line. Rivarossi: 1/80. Trix Express. CIWL, TEE enthusiast. Creglinger, Faller, Kibri Holzpappe & tinplate.
"Out where the handclasp's a little stronger. Out where the smile dwells a little longer. That's where the West begins..."
A. Chapman
Offline Unholz  
#2 Posted : 22 October 2014 13:16:09(UTC)
Unholz

Switzerland   
I guess your hobby is looking for needles in haystacks? Wink Sure, such pantographs can occasionally be found, but prices have gone up steeply in recent years. Good luck! ThumpUp

BTW, the "Bühler" company whose name is visible on certain parts of early HAG stuff was only responsible for the production of the zinc die-casting; the models were always assembled by HAG.
Offline Marklinista  
#3 Posted : 22 October 2014 13:51:56(UTC)
Marklinista

Originally Posted by: Unholz Go to Quoted Post
I guess your hobby is looking for needles in haystacks? Wink Sure, such pantographs can occasionally be found, but prices have gone up steeply in recent years. Good luck! ThumpUp

BTW, the "Bühler" company whose name is visible on certain parts of early HAG stuff was only responsible for the production of the zinc die-casting; the models were always assembled by HAG.

Thank you Stefan, I always appreciate Swiss precision, and Helvetian humor, this early in the morning. Laugh

I also posted on the Hag list.

-Sil
Era II/III H0, 00. Märklin 700, 800, 3000 series. Fleischmann. Hag and other Swiss brass. Hornby AcH0 & French metal. Penn Line. Rivarossi: 1/80. Trix Express. CIWL, TEE enthusiast. Creglinger, Faller, Kibri Holzpappe & tinplate.
"Out where the handclasp's a little stronger. Out where the smile dwells a little longer. That's where the West begins..."
A. Chapman