Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline sjlauritsen  
#1 Posted : 18 June 2014 21:26:23(UTC)
sjlauritsen

Denmark   
Hello all

Being a member of the Trix Club I always look forward to the club wagon. But I have not yet received the 2013 Club Wagon (Trix #24813). My dealer said something about a delay on the H0 club wagon. The story was that some were delivered, but there were problems, so they stopped the delivery and had to re-produce the H0 version. AFAIK the N-gauge version and the Trix Express version are already delivered.

Ebay and other sites do not really have any H0 versions for sale, this usually means that the club wagon is not out yet. Searching for images only gives me product images, which is also a sign that nothing is out.

I wrote a letter to Märklin a couple of times during the last four months, but they don't give out specifics. They are more like "have your dealer contact us" or "ask your dealer for more information". That does not really help me a lot. The Trix Club News do not contain any information - at least not the English version that I receive.

Can anybody confirm if the Trix Club wagon 2013 (in H0 scale) is delayed?

Btw. if you are interested I wrote an article on Trix Club wagons through the years.
Søren from Denmark
Blog: https://railway.zone/ | Danish Model Railway Forum: https://baneforum.dk/
Offline Webmaster  
#2 Posted : 18 June 2014 22:07:12(UTC)
Webmaster

Ooohh... I love the 2010 wagon....
Juhan - "Webmaster", at your service...
He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask a question remains a fool forever. [Old Chinese Proverb]
Offline steventrain  
#3 Posted : 18 June 2014 22:23:59(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: sjlauritsen Go to Quoted Post
Hello all

Can anybody confirm if the Trix Club wagon 2013 (in H0 scale) is delayed?

I have look at eBay and some in stock but price high. More 24813 coming in the future. (I think the delay due to production move to Europe from China???)
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.