Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline loderunner  
#1 Posted : 09 June 2014 20:27:08(UTC)
loderunner

Canada   
I recently upgraded the CS2 sofware to the latetes 3.6 version. I wanted to try the Audio Fuction of the sofware by putting some wave files (locomotive sounds downloaded from Maerklin web site) and insertin it into the USB port. The USB is titeles CS@ and wave files are in a folder named wave. Unfortunately, I cannot make it work since CS2 cannot recoginze the USB port. I have rerfomatted the USB stick to FAt and NTFS formats to check if the format of USB stick may the problem. I guess the format should be of no effect, becase CS2 does not have windows based software. I have checked the CS2 USB port by inserting USB mouse and it seem to be working?

Does any body has a similar problem? A response would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

L
Offline tulit  
#2 Posted : 10 June 2014 02:04:51(UTC)
tulit

Canada   
Originally Posted by: loderunner Go to Quoted Post
I recently upgraded the CS2 sofware to the latetes 3.6 version. I wanted to try the Audio Fuction of the sofware by putting some wave files (locomotive sounds downloaded from Maerklin web site) and insertin it into the USB port. The USB is titeles CS@ and wave files are in a folder named wave. Unfortunately, I cannot make it work since CS2 cannot recoginze the USB port. I have rerfomatted the USB stick to FAt and NTFS formats to check if the format of USB stick may the problem. I guess the format should be of no effect, becase CS2 does not have windows based software. I have checked the CS2 USB port by inserting USB mouse and it seem to be working?

Does any body has a similar problem? A response would be very much appreciated.

Thanks

L

how big is your memory stick? Ive had problems getting it to mount anything bigger than 4gb.

Offline DaveCowl  
#3 Posted : 28 June 2014 22:36:28(UTC)
DaveCowl

United States   
I found that I could not read USB either but that since I updated over the network, I was actually at version 3.5.99 and not 3.6.

So maybe you need to redo the update also... mine is in process... will let you know what the results are!

Cheers! Dave.
Offline DaveCowl  
#4 Posted : 29 June 2014 01:25:10(UTC)
DaveCowl

United States   
It looks like it works fine after doing the full upgrade.

Check to see your version and if it says 3.5.99 you are not done yet! Mine ended up at 3.6.2.

Cheers! Dave.
Offline loderunner  
#5 Posted : 30 June 2014 01:55:45(UTC)
loderunner

Canada   
Originally Posted by: DaveCowl Go to Quoted Post
It looks like it works fine after doing the full upgrade.

Check to see your version and if it says 3.5.99 you are not done yet! Mine ended up at 3.6.2.

Cheers! Dave.

Dave,
My software version is 3.6.2 (2). I beileve this is the latest.

Cheers