Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Rocca  
#1 Posted : 21 March 2014 16:15:55(UTC)
Rocca

Italy   
Dear Märklin firends,

I'm a Member Insider since the 2002 and today I'm rewiewing all the freight coaches issued by the Märklin Clb, but I realize I'm having them only sinche the 2005. I'm living in Italy and so, maybe, during such first years as an Italian member I couldn't have the coach 2002/2003/2004.
Do you have a similar experience?
Thanks in advance.

Stefano Rocca
Offline Renato  
#2 Posted : 21 March 2014 17:08:28(UTC)
Renato

Italy   
Hi Stefano,

I am a Märklin Insider Club member since 1998 and at that time the Club was managed by the Märklin official importer Sticktoy S.r.l. in Milan.

Till 2004 special freight wagons were offered to the Italian members (different from the ones reserved to German members) and were not free of charge and starting from 2005 Märklin managed the Märklin Insider Club worldwide, including in the Club membership the annual car free of charge.

For that reason Märklin does not know I am a member since that year and I have to ask for the 15 year membership special car.

Cheers

Renato
Offline Rocca  
#3 Posted : 21 March 2014 18:47:43(UTC)
Rocca

Italy   
Hi Renato,

I remember about the Sticktoy S.r.l. maniging the Memebership, but I wasn't sure about the cars before the 2005. It happens to me that Märklin knows exactly since I'm a member and I have had the special items reserved for the anniversaries. Have you got the chance to get anyway all special freight cars starting since the 1998? I wish I could have the 2002, 2003 and 2004 items.

Best regards

Stefano

Originally Posted by: Renato Go to Quoted Post
Hi Stefano,

I am a Märklin Insider Club member since 1998 and at that time the Club was managed by the Märklin official importer Sticktoy S.r.l. in Milan.

Till 2004 special freight wagons were offered to the Italian members (different from the ones reserved to German members) and were not free of charge and starting from 2005 Märklin managed the Märklin Insider Club worldwide, including in the Club membership the annual car free of charge.

For that reason Märklin does not know I am a member since that year and I have to ask for the 15 year membership special car.

Cheers

Renato