Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline jimwallace1652  
#1 Posted : 17 February 2014 23:33:48(UTC)
jimwallace1652

United States   
I ordered my 2013 club car from my dealer over one year ago. I spoke with Marklin NA last week. They don't know when they will be available.

Anyone else having a problem.

Jim
Offline aperez4  
#2 Posted : 17 February 2014 23:54:17(UTC)
aperez4

United States   
I have also been waiting. Ordered March 2013. It does seem like a ridiculously long time. (Even for Marklin). I hope this gets better with the new ownership.
Offline michelvr  
#3 Posted : 18 February 2014 00:00:08(UTC)
michelvr

Canada   
Originally Posted by: jimwallace1652 Go to Quoted Post
I ordered my 2013 club car from my dealer over one year ago. I spoke with Marklin NA last week. They don't know when they will be available.

Jim

Hello Jim,

I actually picked up my insider club car last week from my dealer here in Ontario, Canada. Best little Marklin shop this side of the Atlantic Ocean, Westend Trains!!

Michel
Offline petestra  
#4 Posted : 18 February 2014 00:08:27(UTC)
petestra

United States   
Hi guys, sorry this happened to you both. I ordered mine in Feb. 2013 and I received it

in Nov.2013. I used a German dealer. Maybe this is the problem? Who did you use

and have you questioned them about the orders? Are they authorized Märklin dealers?

I assume that you sent them the order coupon too?

Peter Huh
Offline Mike M  
#5 Posted : 18 February 2014 00:36:38(UTC)
Mike M

Canada   
Originally Posted by: petestra Go to Quoted Post
Hi guys, sorry this happened to you both. I ordered mine in Feb. 2013 and I received it

and have you questioned them about the orders? Are they authorized Märklin dealers?

Peter Huh

HI , i am also still waiting for my insider club car and Catalogue. Sent a complaint letter to Marklin 2 weeks ago,got a reply back today,saying they sent my complaint to a special department.My magazine is also consistently late everytime.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Mike M
Offline aperez4  
#6 Posted : 18 February 2014 00:58:55(UTC)
aperez4

United States   

Peter Huh

I used a local shop. They are an authorized Marklin dealer. Only one left in the city. (Trying to support the local business.) I did use the order coupon, even ordered an extra car set. I last checked with them about 5-6 weeks ago. I am planning to call them at the end of this week.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by aperez4
Offline Mike M  
#7 Posted : 18 February 2014 01:11:07(UTC)
Mike M

Canada   
Originally Posted by: aperez4 Go to Quoted Post

Peter Huh

I used a local shop. They are an authorized Marklin dealer. Only one left in the city. (Trying to support the local business.) I did use the order coupon, even ordered an extra car set. I last checked with them about 5-6 weeks ago. I am planning to call them at the end of this week.

I too used an authorized Marklin Dealer here on the west coast Canada.Also used the order coupon,got in touch with Brenda as well.She told me she was severely shorted on her orderand did not know when the rest of the order was coming. Pretty poor service,after all Marklin had a year too make these cars.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Mike M
Offline steventrain  
#8 Posted : 18 February 2014 17:50:43(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
I ordered mine in Feb. 2013 and I received it in Nov.2013. I used a German dealer.

Peter Huh

Same as here.
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline Western Pacific  
#9 Posted : 18 February 2014 21:06:51(UTC)
Western Pacific

Sweden   

I used a dealer in Sweden and got mine two or three weeks ago. It is obviously so that deliveries to German shops were earlier than to shops in other parts of the world.
Offline kimballthurlow  
#10 Posted : 18 February 2014 22:35:11(UTC)
kimballthurlow

Australia   
Hi,
My dealer here in Australia, Noel at Nathans Trains, says the Insider cars are in transit as we speak.

This dealer is part of the Truly Trains organisation in Malaysia, that holds some of the largest stocks outside of Germany.

See this information showing a building with 3 levels of models:
http://www.trainsntoys.com.au/

regards
Kimball
HO Scale - Märklin (ep II-III and VI, C Track, digital) - 2 rail HO (Queensland Australia, UK, USA) - 3 rail OO (English Hornby Dublo) - old clockwork O gauge - Live Steam 90mm (3.1/2 inch) gauge.
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by kimballthurlow
Offline mrmarklin  
#11 Posted : 19 February 2014 19:30:04(UTC)
mrmarklin

United States   
Originally Posted by: jimwallace1652 Go to Quoted Post

Jim

Still waiting for the Catalogue and the club car. Don't really know who to blame.

My local dealer still has not received the Xmas car for 2013! A little late now.Crying
From the People's Republik of Kalifornia
Offline petestra  
#12 Posted : 19 February 2014 20:45:46(UTC)
petestra

United States   
Originally Posted by: kimballthurlow Go to Quoted Post
Hi,
My dealer here in Australia, Noel at Nathans Trains, says the Insider cars are in transit as we speak.

This dealer is part of the Truly Trains organisation in Malaysia, that holds some of the largest stocks outside of Germany.

See this information showing a building with 3 levels of models:
http://www.trainsntoys.com.au/

regards
Kimball

Thanks for the info, Kimball.

I must say, that this is the best looking model train store I've ever seen. Too bad

it's so very far away but it beats anything here in the states.

Peter Cool
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by petestra
Offline aperez4  
#13 Posted : 23 February 2014 02:36:59(UTC)
aperez4

United States   
Picked up my insider car today! Came in this week. Also got the freight car set. So order all complete!
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by aperez4
Offline steventrain  
#14 Posted : 23 February 2014 10:30:00(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: aperez4 Go to Quoted Post
Picked up my insider car today! Came in this week. Also got the freight car set. So order all complete!

That's great news!
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline stevebkk  
#15 Posted : 18 March 2014 15:13:00(UTC)
stevebkk

Thailand   
Ordered mine from Truly Trains in Malaysia in Q1 2013. In December, received the 2013 Magazine Car from Marklin Germany for me, sent to me as "the club car". Truly trains have contacted Marklin. The 2012 car took 15 months to arrive. Just a few weeks ago I received the old 2013 membership card with 2014 printed on it. Seems to me that Marklin are simply not geared up for Insider Club members in remote countries and unfortunately it's readily apparent that they are assigning much lower priority to us .....instead of seizing the opportunity to grow and expand. I tried canceling my membership in Dec, for above reasons and more; they refused as I did not give 6 weeks notice per terms & conditions, but rest assured they've acknowledged that I'm leaving this year.