Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline klafleur3  
#1 Posted : 11 January 2013 02:33:20(UTC)
klafleur3

United States   
I have a 5112 Uncoupler track and a 5113 light attached to it. I would like to connect it to my M track system that is wired to run my trains digitally, but all my turnout switches are analog. So, I would like to keep and operate the uncoupler track in analog mode, if possible.

The 5112 uncoupler track has 1 yellow wire and 1 blue wire. I assume I would wire the yellow wire to my 7209 distribution plate that I wire all my yellow wires for my turnout switches. But I have no idea where to plug the 1 blue wire too. Does it go to a 7072 Control box or 7211 or 7210 Control box? I have spare 7072 and7210 control boxes.

I could run it digitally, but I would have to buy a 6040 keyboard, plus a K83 or 84 decoder. So, it would be a lot more expensive if I have to go this route.

So, if I can wire it up to my analog transformer, how do I wire up the 1 blue and 1 yellow wire? To what switch would I use?

Your help would be much appreciated. Ken
Offline Markus Schild  
#2 Posted : 11 January 2013 06:49:38(UTC)
Markus Schild

Germany   
Hi Ken,

UserPostedImage

The lamp-post is supplied by the two plugs on the rail.

Regards

Markus
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Markus Schild
Offline H0  
#3 Posted : 11 January 2013 09:06:26(UTC)
H0

Hi!

Connect the uncoupler track like you connect turnouts. There is only a single blue wire, so 8 uncoupler tracks can be connected to a single 7072 (red or green can be used).
Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by H0