Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline ckreling  
#1 Posted : 16 March 2015 21:11:42(UTC)
ckreling

Hello

I was wondering if anyone would care to share via PM what they have paid for the 37817 50th birthday loco. It was released in 2013 new items and they seem to have added sound, etc.

Very little info on price, etc on the web or eBay, etc for this loco. Otherwise I generally find what I need via Google.

Thanks

Please PM with any data if willing to share and I will share what I paid as well via PM.

Charles
Offline steventrain  
#2 Posted : 16 March 2015 22:46:47(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Pre order for 37817 via lokshop >LINK<

Price 383 Euro inc VAT (RRP 479), Less VAT if shipping outside EU, Check the Shipping cost.
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
Offline kiwiAlan  
#3 Posted : 16 March 2015 23:15:59(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: ckreling Go to Quoted Post
Hello

I was wondering if anyone would care to share via PM what they have paid for the 37817 50th birthday loco. It was released in 2013 new items and they seem to have added sound, etc.

Very little info on price, etc on the web or eBay, etc for this loco. Otherwise I generally find what I need via Google.

Thanks

Please PM with any data if willing to share and I will share what I paid as well via PM.

Charles

Note that the road number on the loco also increments each year, so for 2015 the loco number will be 50 1965.

I don't have one, but I believe the purchaser provides the name of the final owner and it comes with a suitably engraved plate as a 50th birthday present. someone who has one may like to correct me if this is incorrect.

Offline Renato  
#4 Posted : 16 March 2015 23:53:53(UTC)
Renato

Italy   
Originally Posted by: ckreling Go to Quoted Post
Note that the road number on the loco also increments each year, so for 2015 the loco number will be 50 1965.

I don't have one, but I believe the purchaser provides the name of the final owner and it comes with a suitably engraved plate as a 50th birthday present. someone who has one may like to correct me if this is incorrect.

Hi,

I have mine bought in 2005 and can confirm there is your name on one sticker put on the box and printed on a plate at the base of the transparent box.

Unfortunately mine was a anniversary locomotive of the previous serie, without sounds. Mad

Cheers

Renato

Offline Nigel Packer  
#5 Posted : 16 March 2015 23:55:14(UTC)
Nigel Packer

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: kiwiAlan Go to Quoted Post

Märklin made me a special one to celebrate the 50th anniversary of my first Märklin loco (given to me when I was five years old). So that's not technically a 50th birthday present!

Nigel
Märklin collector since age 5.
H0 Collection from 1935 to today.
thanks 5 users liked this useful post by Nigel Packer