Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages«<345
Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline danmarklinman  
#201 Posted : 16 January 2015 11:19:28(UTC)
danmarklinman

United Kingdom   
I am going to order the Belgium G2000. Only trouble is I like a lot of the new items including the ZBigGrin
Nice to see the Eurofimas are retooled. I'm glad I sold my 1/100 stuff knowLOL.
Marklin and Piko era 4 SNCB , Marklin wagons
Wiking model car Fan
Faller fan including car system
Instagram: marklin1978
Wiking fan
Offline GlennM  
#202 Posted : 16 January 2015 12:10:25(UTC)
GlennM

United Kingdom   
Firstly, I would like to thank Stephen for all his hard work in obtaining links and posting them in this thread for all us lazy chaps to follow and enjoy. ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp

Secondly, I would like to say that I am extremely disappointed with this HO scale offering from Marklin, for me it lacks imagination and offers a lot of average content product reissued. (My comments are restricted to HO scale offering)

[There now follows a short rant on behalf of GlennM, which is intended to be an objective comment on what I dislike about the so called new offerings, and it is not intended as Marklin bashing, for the sake of bashing]

If we look at the brochure, I would estimate between 20-25% of the items are reissue items and are in fact not 'new'. This could possibly be extended if you add in the rehash of items issued numerous times before such as Item 47300 (klmmgks). Realistically how many times are you going to buy the same items with a different product number.

In addition the new items contains items such as NOHABS and Dutch Bi-level car set and loco item 26596 which was announced last year and for sale when I was in Holland in October, these items are not new. Likewise I thought the Swedish loco item 37943 was also announced last year.

Looking at the locos and sets;

1) Is it me or should the Marklin Magazine loco not be the E41 offered as the 25 MHI see item 39415, at least this loco is blue, why issue a Fantasy E103 straight off the back of the Nuremburg Fantasy loco E103 of last year???
2) Another Wurrtemberg Class C *yawn*
3) The re-issue of the Lufthansa Express. This is a nice set, but it's all been done before, I would prefer to see the Touristik set (E103 + coaches) instead of this. The Touristik could even be the 25MHI loco in place of the E41 (which should be the Marklin Magazine loco).
4) The new G5/5 and its variants - excellent offering
5) There is a nice new Era 1 loco and some nice era 1 rolling stock to go with it
6) The G 2000 BB - bravo, excellent model (and all its variants).
7) Yet another V200 in maroon livery item 37801. I they have to issue another surely they could offer a new livery??? *yawn*
8) The reissue of Diesel Railcar 37775 in DR colours, nice but hardly exciting
9) OBB 1020 - item 37223 - Re-issue with MFX+ *yawn*
10) Seetal Croc item 37526 - A welcome reissue but a reissue nonetheless
11) The SBB Brown croc item 39566 - a modified reissue with sand details added. Not enough of a change to entice or excite me
12) A reissue of the TGV, with working windscreen wiper. *biggest yawn yet* They would be better off issuing a proper model of the ICE 2, than this.
13) Airplane Transport set 45090 - reissue, this time the planes have the military markings they should have had in the original issue
14) Orient Express item 42795 - Great set (and I may well buy this one) but let's be honest this is a reissue of the previous set but painted blue, instead of brown.

Looking at coaches, and I am sure the new offerings have different scale lengths or different running number or destinations, but with the exceptions of the IC red and white bistro (43842) I am struggling to find anything that is genuinely new. There are no new liveries, there are no new sleepers or couchettes, dining car for OBB, or Italian services, no Touristik livery coaches (HO scale). Yes the red bi-level cars now come with lights, but is this really the advancement in new items we want from Marklin, after all there are a number of collectors who think that coaches should come with lights as a matter of course. The IC Express coach car sets look like rehashes of the 'sudwind' sets issued a couple of years ago.

Looking at the freight rolling stock, with the except of beer car liveries, what's genuinely new????? If you want me to define new, look at the Max Vogel series, this was new and I think exciting, and genuinely new.

At the end of 2014, we were all very excited by the new S2/6 and so we should be as this is a fantastic and quality offering, but is this the future of Marklin, one or two quality offerings per year, followed by lots of reissues and Fantasy models, based upon existing moulds.

Okay I am sure the above will be controversial but I feel better now

BR

Glenn

PS: I would observe on the reissued SBB tinplate coaches and 30501 double Ae 6/6 set, I have no issue with this as this is genuinely a stated reproduction for collectors in retro boxing, and I welcome such issues as these are different in my view to the rehashed items above.
Don't look back, your not heading that way.
thanks 8 users liked this useful post by GlennM
Offline ice 1  
#203 Posted : 16 January 2015 13:51:13(UTC)
ice 1

Agree with you about the TGV 37796 With a working wiper a load of rubbish its such an awful looking model to start with to plastic looking.
The ICE 2 model would be great and put some figures in the carriages because with interior lighting its looks a bit empty looking.
What would be interesting would be if they could get the ICE to open at the front where you couple 2 sets together or working doors even on one or 2 carriages like Roco had.
Still the G2000 looks Class and the double deck Regio coaches with interior lighting.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by ice 1
Offline RayF  
#204 Posted : 16 January 2015 13:55:32(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
Hi Glenn,

Of course we are all entitled to our own opinion, but I think you are being a wee bit harsh about the new items. Historically Marklin never issue more than one or two new toolings per year, and already this year we will have new tooling for the SBB Ee3/3. the G5/5, the G2000 and the Br18.5, as well as other significant improvements in many other models.

We also see significant investment in new products in the ranges for children and for new entrants to the hobby, which should be applauded.

I don't have a problem with re-issues of previous models. Some are straight forward re-issues, but many are improvements on the originals, with either more detail, new liveries, or new technology involved. The re-issue of the Eurofima coaches in the longer length was well overdue and very welcome to most enthusiasts.

You do make good points in some cases, and I agree entirely with the "Yawn" sentiment about yet another new Wurttemberg "C", much as I adore the model. The V200 also must be very similar to a dozen recent releases of this model.

Your observations are mostly very true, but as I said above, pehaps a little harsh....
Ray
Mostly Marklin.Selection of different eras and European railways
Small C track layout, control by MS2, 100+ trains but run 4-5 at a time.
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by RayF
Offline ice 1  
#205 Posted : 16 January 2015 14:01:49(UTC)
ice 1

Glenn Your spot on.
But maybe the funds arent there yet to develop to many Totally new models yet.
Maybe next year email Marklin your thoughts.

Offline danmarklinman  
#206 Posted : 16 January 2015 14:57:55(UTC)
danmarklinman

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: GlennM Go to Quoted Post
Secondly, I would like to say that I am extremely disappointed with this HO scale offering from Marklin...........

Hi Glenn I see your point.
And I know there are collectors who have large collections and who perhaps do not want to repeat models.
I don't! And I don't like buying secondhand!
And there model offering I think is very good and much more current on today's railways which I prefer. I will be having the G2000 SNCB, I would also like the Dutch/polish 189. But I can't stretch to both this year. Because I don't have the income.
Maybe next year, I may also get the Eurofima coaches which are a long time coming!!
Sorry to here your disappointed but it would annoy me if they did not offer reprints because you would not necessarily want the loco in one paint scheme but might fancy it in anther best wishes Dan

Edited by moderator 16 January 2015 21:27:29(UTC)  | Reason: No need to repost the entire post to respond to a specific point.....

Wiking model car Fan
Wiking fan
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by danmarklinman
Offline GlennM  
#207 Posted : 16 January 2015 15:25:23(UTC)
GlennM

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: ice 1 Go to Quoted Post
Agree with you about the TGV 37796 With a working wiper a load of rubbish its such an awful looking model to start with to plastic looking.
The ICE 2 model would be great and put some figures in the carriages because with interior lighting its looks a bit empty looking.
What would be interesting would be if they could get the ICE to open at the front where you couple 2 sets together or working doors even on one or 2 carriages like Roco had.
Still the G2000 looks Class and the double deck Regio coaches with interior lighting.

Hi,

Just in passing I thought there was a special attachment available that allowed two ICE 2's to be connected together?

I am sure someone in the Forum will correct me or offer the relevant part number.

I would love to see a fully MFX ICE 2 four piece car unit with a second 'dummy' 4 car unit that can be attached and with through lighting and changing end lights, etc.

BR

Glenn
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by GlennM
Offline GlennM  
#208 Posted : 16 January 2015 15:45:41(UTC)
GlennM

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: danmarklinman Go to Quoted Post
Firstly, I would like to thank Stephen for all his hard work in obtaining links and posting them in this thread for all us lazy chaps to follow and enjoy. ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp

And I know there are collectors who have large collections and who perhaps do not want to repeat models.
And there model offering I think is very good and much more current on today's railways which I prefer. I will be having the G2000 SNCB, I would also like the Dutch/polish 189. But I can't stretch to both this year. Because I don't have the income.
Maybe next year, I may also get the Eurofima coaches which are a long time coming!!
Sorry to here your disappointed but it would annoy me if they did not offer reprints because you would not necessarily want the loco in one paint scheme but might fancy it in anther best wishes Dan

Dan,

I have no objection to locos being offered in different liveries (reprints), as I said I would welcome another V200, but just not another in the maroon livery. Over the years I have been a huge fan of the variants of the SBB Re460, with their colourful liveries, and would note that Marklin decision to issue the G 2000 BB in various liveries follows a model undertaken by other MRR manufacturers for some time. As an example the Class 66 produced by ESU came in a variety of different liveries from the outset.

I think also you have touched on another issue, which I did not raise in my original post, which is this continuing obsession with one off series items, which places more pressure on people who like to buy new and who have a limited budget. I welcome one off series, and this leads to sought after models and collectors specials which I am all for, but at the same time is there really a need for 70%+ of the items to be one off series items and only available for a restricted time?

I would also agreed that the Eurofima coaches have been a long time coming.

BR
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by GlennM
Offline ice 1  
#209 Posted : 16 January 2015 15:50:44(UTC)
ice 1

Sorry i mean the little doors at the front that open out to allow the connections to take place would be good if could open at a touch of a button.
One more point dont know why the 2 Special edition Taurus locos dont have MFX+ Ref 39844 and 39845 i see 39842 has it but i dont know how great it is as ive no CS2 but at over €340 they should have it.
MFX+ ICE 2 four piece double sets would be nice i would settle for just one 4 car set as for a double set it would be up on a grand and its all down to how many would buy it they must feel the demand isnt there.
One off production runs encourages people to buy but ebay is a great place now when you have missed a certain model or you didnt have the funds for at the time.
Offline mrmarklin  
#210 Posted : 16 January 2015 15:54:30(UTC)
mrmarklin

United States   
I'm happy to see more Era II rolling stock than usual, even if it's not new tooling. Can't seem to ever find enough.

Good news is new tooling in Era2 Bavarian Lok.

There are quite a few taste treats. Bankruptcy looms.Crying
From the People's Republik of Kalifornia
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by mrmarklin
Offline danmarklinman  
#211 Posted : 16 January 2015 16:00:12(UTC)
danmarklinman

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: danmarklinman Go to Quoted Post

Dan,

I have no objection to locos being offered in different liveries (reprints), as I said I would welcome another V200, but just not another in the maroon livery. Over the years I have been a huge fan of the variants of the SBB Re460, with their colourful liveries, and would note that Marklin decision to issue the G 2000 BB in various liveries follows a model undertaken by other MRR manufacturers for some time. As an example the Class 66 produced by ESU came in a variety of different liveries from the outset.

I think also you have touched on another issue, which I did not raise in my original post, which is this continuing obsession with one off series items, which places more pressure on people who like to buy new and who have a limited budget. I welcome one off series, and this leads to sought after models and collectors specials which I am all for, but at the same time is there really a need for 70%+ of the items to be one off series items and only available for a restricted time?

I would also agreed that the Eurofima coaches have been a long time coming.

BR

Your right of course, the limited runs I would imagine are a way of producing enough models, but without having stock unsold on the shelf.
Wiking model car Fan
Wiking fan
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by danmarklinman
Offline GlennM  
#212 Posted : 16 January 2015 16:16:11(UTC)
GlennM

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: RayF Go to Quoted Post
Hi Glenn,

Of course we are all entitled to our own opinion, but I think you are being a wee bit harsh about the new items. Historically Marklin never issue more than one or two new toolings per year, and already this year we will have new tooling for the SBB Ee3/3. the G5/5, the G2000 and the Br18.5, as well as other significant improvements in many other models.

We also see significant investment in new products in the ranges for children and for new entrants to the hobby, which should be applauded.

I don't have a problem with re-issues of previous models. Some are straight forward re-issues, but many are improvements on the originals, with either more detail, new liveries, or new technology involved. The re-issue of the Eurofima coaches in the longer length was well overdue and very welcome to most enthusiasts.

You do make good points in some cases, and I agree entirely with the "Yawn" sentiment about yet another new Wurttemberg "C", much as I adore the model. The V200 also must be very similar to a dozen recent releases of this model.

Your observations are mostly very true, but as I said above, pehaps a little harsh....

Ray,

Indeed and my rant was my opinion of where I feel my favourite MRR brand is going.

I would like to point out that I would agree that the My World stuff is excellent, as is the Z gauge and 1 gauge, but I did say that my post dealt with only HO scale, but in truth I overlooked the Start Up series, but then I would add that with all their old moulds for items made for years that maybe the Start Up range could be bigger, offering even more choice to young kids with limited pocket money, and maybe they could reduce some of the reissued main HO to allow for this.

Maybe we were spoilt from last year, because if we compare this years offering with last year, last years key new models / new toolings were (this list excludes reissued models of which there were several, reissue MFX+ models of which there were a couple and also excludes locos reissued under new liveries, weathered and snowy versions);

E93
BR05 Cab Forward
Class 42 new tooling
T16.1
Koploper
Class 95.9 (new tooling)
Class 648.2 with video doors
S2/6
new NOHAB (multiple versions)
(was the Class 223 also new last year?)

and I would add the Lyria SBB version of TGV, although using the shell of TGV it was a thorough overhaul of the model, and would be happy to say this is effectively a new model.

Maybe I am being a little harsh, but I was jut expecting a lot more this year.

All the best ThumpUp ThumpUp

Glenn
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by GlennM
Offline RayF  
#213 Posted : 16 January 2015 16:27:52(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
Hi Glenn,

Perhaps they overstretched themselves last year? I'm still waiting for my Nohab, ordered this time last year.

This year I have ordered one of the G2000 variants, and the S2/6. I consider the S2/6 to be a new model for this year, even though it was announced towards the end of last year, but I think they had committed themselves to too many new models already at the beginning of last year and had to delay it. Maybe they want to avoid that this year.

I think in general they should produce a smaller quantity of new models and leave them in production for a bit longer.
Ray
Mostly Marklin.Selection of different eras and European railways
Small C track layout, control by MS2, 100+ trains but run 4-5 at a time.
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by RayF
Offline NS1200  
#214 Posted : 16 January 2015 16:34:55(UTC)
NS1200

Netherlands   
Originally Posted by: Wildrose-Wally Go to Quoted Post
I think in their enthusiasm, Marklin put one to many coaches in the picture. Woot

Yes,there is one coach too many,but who cares,you sometimes see these double-deck coaches coupled with regular intercity coaches,within NS everything is possible.

Edited by moderator 16 January 2015 21:25:28(UTC)  | Reason: No need to repost the entire post to respond to a specific point.....

Have more than you show,speak less than you know (Shakespeare).
Offline GlennM  
#215 Posted : 16 January 2015 16:46:29(UTC)
GlennM

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: RayF Go to Quoted Post
Hi Glenn,

Perhaps they overstretched themselves last year? I'm still waiting for my Nohab, ordered this time last year.

This year I have ordered one of the G2000 variants, and the S2/6. I consider the S2/6 to be a new model for this year, even though it was announced towards the end of last year, but I think they had committed themselves to too many new models already at the beginning of last year and had to delay it. Maybe they want to avoid that this year.

I think in general they should produce a smaller quantity of new models and leave them in production for a bit longer.

Ray,

You could be right, I am also waiting for my SNCB Nohab BigGrin

The G2000 looks great as does the G5/5, and I am sure you will love the S2/6. The timing of the S2/6 is a oddity and I think you could place it in either year. What is more concerning from a production point of view is that they were about to produce the S2/6 in a seemingly short timeframe and yet the Nohabs were late, as was the Koploper and I think also the Lyria (there was also a hang over of items from 2013 such as the French version of the Kittel and the latest Rheingold set), and was in a case of those orders are in the bag so to speak, so no worry if we are a little late, but in the meantime lets make the S2/6 and cash in on the excitement.

I still think there is a time and a place for 'special' items but for a large portion of the items released I would agree with your statement "I think in general they should produce a smaller quantity of new models and leave them in production for a bit longer".

I would also like to see a return to freight rolling stock items available as single items rather than only as sets, and the range of items available increased, as Marklin used to have a great selection of freight items compared to now.

BR

Glenn
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by GlennM
Online jonas_sthlm  
#216 Posted : 16 January 2015 17:06:02(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
Will there be any export models this year?
Collecting Swedish items since the 80s / CS3+ / MSW / 60175 Booster / 60881 S88 AC / TC10 Gold / K, C-Tracks / Favorites Class Ra / modelltag.se - Forum modelltag.se - Facebook modelltag.se - YouTube
Offline NS1200  
#217 Posted : 16 January 2015 20:16:14(UTC)
NS1200

Netherlands   
Originally Posted by: jonas_sthlm Go to Quoted Post

The year has only begun.
Surely there will be more later on.
Perhaps some USA stuff,tinplate boxcars?????
A Dutch Hispeed coach set for the new loco series 186?????
A Swedish steamloco???????
Plenty to dream about!
Offline vilithejou  
#218 Posted : 16 January 2015 20:26:11(UTC)
vilithejou

If you look the export catalogue did Marklin in 2014, is only non Germany items of normal catalogue in a recapitulation...no new items there
Joan Vilarrúbia
vilithejou@yahoo.es
Fan of Märklín, Kroko lover
Offline steventrain  
#219 Posted : 16 January 2015 20:27:35(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
I note on lokshop list - 37929 BR41

Is that the Toy fair 2015?
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline LeoArietis  
#220 Posted : 17 January 2015 20:49:42(UTC)
LeoArietis

Sweden   
Very nice to see a modern timberwagon.

Disapointing the expansion of C-track isn't there.

24906, 24032, 24724, and so on, where are they?
Current layout:
http://www.svensktmjforu.../index.php?topic=10990.0
The former project:
http://www.svensktmjforu...forum_posts.asp?TID=1097
With Pictures and trackplans, but in Swedish
Transitation-curves in C-track:
https://www.marklin-user...9-on-75-cm.aspx#post9281
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by LeoArietis
Offline mike c  
#221 Posted : 17 January 2015 21:15:10(UTC)
mike c

Canada   
Looking at coaches, and I am sure the new offerings have different scale lengths or different running number or destinations, but with the exceptions of the IC red and white bistro (43842) I am struggling to find anything that is genuinely new. There are no new liveries, there are no new sleepers or couchettes, dining car for OBB, or Italian services, no Touristik livery coaches (HO scale). Yes the red bi-level cars now come with lights, but is this really the advancement in new items we want from Marklin, after all there are a number of collectors who think that coaches should come with lights as a matter of course. The IC Express coach car sets look like rehashes of the 'sudwind' sets issued a couple of years ago.

Glenn:

The 43842 is nothing but a re-release of the Bistro coach that came with the 43304 Set over a decade ago. The only difference is that it is available as a separate item this year.

The true new items are the Eurofima coaches, the SBB Ee3/3 and the G2000 class. For me, the big one is the FS Eurofima coaches, which Maerklin never released in 1/100 in Orange.

If we take the 37359 Re 4/4II as an example, it follows the pattern of what Maerklin's plan seems to be this year. It is pretty much the same model as the one that came with the 26534 Set or the 37320 Set. Both of those locos were numbered for the series 11300-11349 with livery and markings for the 1980s, except that this model comes with mfx+ and sound.
I would have preferred to see Maerklin release a model of one of the locos from the first delivery (11156-11215), preferably with markings for 1969-1975 and silver painted roof.
I was honestly expecting a re-release of the Re 420 LION (37347) but with a different locomotive number for push-pull use.

I do hope that Maerklin decides to follow through on the Eurofima series with additional models in coming years with new coach numbers, as well as the supporting coaches for the various countries. Swiss fans can hope for a Diner in orange and white and can mix and match with the Roco EWIV coaches that were also 1/93. Austrian fans can mix with DB and SNCF coaches, including a DB WRmz132 to recreate the "Mozart".
I hope that Maerklin will eventually introduce the SBB Bpm or RIC Bm in orange, a SNCF 2nd class coach in Corail livery and the SNCB couchette coach too.
At the same time, now that it seems that Fleischmann is not making as many modern models anymore and Roco makes mostly 1/87 or 1/100, so it would be nice if Maerklin would offer more than two kinds of coach for consist building.

I understand how Maerklin is trying to build their market for mfx+ and how they are trying to put out more models for those who want to have the features available on the latest Central Station, because people want to have more than one model with the cab view and so on.

Regards

Mike C
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by mike c
Offline steventrain  
#222 Posted : 17 January 2015 21:36:52(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
MHI 1/2015 - Delivery date!

26671-Q4
30501-Q4
39374-Q2
39415-Q2
40661-Q4
Large Marklinist 3- Rails Layout with CS2/MS2/Boosters/C-track/favorites Electric class E03/BR103, E18/E118, E94, Crocodiles/Steam BR01, BR03, BR05, BR23, BR44, BR50, Big Boy.
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline kiwiAlan  
#223 Posted : 17 January 2015 21:45:44(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: LeoArietis Go to Quoted Post

Isn't that the same timber wagon that was announced as a Swedish special item recently?
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#224 Posted : 17 January 2015 21:59:40(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Disapointing the expansion of C-track isn't there.

24906, 24032, 24724, and so on, where are they?

See https://www.marklin-user...releases.aspx#post479825
Offline GDJTrain65  
#225 Posted : 19 January 2015 14:16:50(UTC)
GDJTrain65

Sweden   
Originally Posted by: kiwiAlan Go to Quoted Post

Isn't that the same timber wagon that was announced as a Swedish special item recently?

I believe that you are referring to the wagons for the RushRail loco

http://www.trainshop.se/...p;sort=title&DESC=on

Offline kiwiAlan  
#226 Posted : 19 January 2015 21:04:00(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: GDJTrain65 Go to Quoted Post

Yes, those are the ones referenced recently. I didn't expect a general release wagon quite so soon, but I guess they want to amortise the tooling quick ...

Online jonas_sthlm  
#227 Posted : 19 January 2015 21:21:26(UTC)
jonas_sthlm

Sweden   
Märklin wagon set will arrive late Q4 and transhop.se wagon has side guard on both sides of each unit...

UserPostedImage

RushRail set should be delivered in early summer, so many thanks Abbe that we finally get timber wagon ThumpUp
Collecting Swedish items since the 80s / CS3+ / MSW / 60175 Booster / 60881 S88 AC / TC10 Gold / K, C-Tracks / Favorites Class Ra / modelltag.se - Forum modelltag.se - Facebook modelltag.se - YouTube
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by jonas_sthlm
Offline GDJTrain65  
#228 Posted : 20 January 2015 00:15:41(UTC)
GDJTrain65

Sweden   
Originally Posted by: GDJTrain65 Go to Quoted Post

Yes, those are the ones referenced recently. I didn't expect a general release wagon quite so soon, but I guess they want to amortise the tooling quick ...

My guess too, haha LOL We can expect one or two more in near future...

Hm. Strange. Cant open "New items" at Lokshop when using Firefox, but it works with Explorer and Chrome. Maybe some plug-in is missing. Have always considering Firefox as prime, but no so sure anymore. BigGrin No big deal, just a little bit annoying sometimes.

Offline GDJTrain65  
#229 Posted : 20 January 2015 00:17:25(UTC)
GDJTrain65

Sweden   
Märklin wagon set will arrive late Q4 and transhop.se wagon has side guard on both sides of each unit...

UserPostedImage

RushRail set should be delivered in early summer, so many thanks Abbe that we finally get timber wagon ThumpUp

Sounds great!BigGrin

Offline Wildrose-Wally  
#230 Posted : 20 January 2015 12:59:56(UTC)
Wildrose-Wally

Canada   
Originally Posted by: Wildrose-Wally Go to Quoted Post

Their prices are good, I already pre-ordered these two items from them today:

UserPostedImage
UserPostedImage

I cancelled the 36622. After the initial enthusiasm subsided, I realized I don't really like the TRAXX engines. Scared
Maybe later when they have the right coaches.
But for me the 26596 is a must, no matter how many coaches it comes with. After all, Veenendaal is where I was born. Woot
UserPostedImage
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by Wildrose-Wally
Offline biedmatt  
#231 Posted : 20 January 2015 13:24:14(UTC)
biedmatt

United States   
Has M posted anticipated delivery dates for the new items?
Matt
Era 3
DB lokos, coaches and freight cars from across Europe
But I do have the obligatory (six) SBB Krocs
ECoS 50200, all FX and MFX decoders replaced with ESU V4s, operated in DCC-RailCom+ with ABC brake control.
With the exception of the passenger wagens with Marklin current conducting couplers, all close couplers have been replaced with Roco 40397.
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#232 Posted : 20 January 2015 21:02:36(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Not yet Matt, but when they do you will be able to download the pdf from

http://www.maerklin.de/d...iefertermine_preise.html
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by Bigdaddynz
Offline old toot  
#233 Posted : 21 January 2015 09:58:24(UTC)
old toot

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: steventrain Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Bart Go to Quoted Post
No Re 484 in Swiss set 29484 OhMyGod
but an Ae 610 Cargo,
and an mfx sound decoder in a €400 starter set:

Digital-Startpackung "Schweizer Güterzug". 230 Volt.

Vorbild: Elektrolokomotive Serie Ae 610 der Schweizerischen Bundesbahnen, Bereich Güterverkehr (SBB Cargo). Vier verschiedene Schweizer Güterwagen: 1 vierachsiger offener Güterwagen Eaos, 1 vierachsiger Kesselwagen für Lebensmitteltransporte, 1 zweiachsiger Rungenwagen, sowie 1 Staubsilowagen der Bauart Ucs. Alle Wagen eingestellt bei den Schweizerischen Bundesbahnen (SBB/CFF/FFS).

Modell: Lokomotive in Metallausführung, mit Digital-Decoder mfx und umfangreichen Geräuschfunktionen. Geregelter Hochleistungsantrieb. 3 Achsen angetrieben, Haftreifen. Fahrtrichtungsabhängiger Schweizer Lichtwechsel (Dreilicht-Spitzensignal und 1 weißes Schlusslicht), konventionell in Betrieb, digital schaltbar. Umbauversion der Ae 610 mit geänderten Griffstangen und unten angeschlagenem Scheibenwischer. Alle Wagen mit Kurzkupplungen.

Länge des Zuges 76,6 cm.

Inhalt: 12 gebogene Gleise 24130, 5 gerade Gleise 24188, 7 gerade Gleise 24172, 2 gebogene Gleise 24224 und 1 Paar Weichen 24611 und 24612. Gleisanschlussbox, Schaltnetzteil 230 V/36 VA und Mobile Station. Illustriertes Spielbuch mit vielen Tipps und Anregungen. Erweiterungsmöglichkeiten mit den C-Gleis-Ergänzungspackungen und mit dem gesamten C-Gleis-Programm.

Livery Similer to 37360.

Steven there is an ERROR
note folks with this set in the catalogue there is a mistake . The picture and text say and show a MS2 Controller with box that is comes in photo an MS2
but the picture showing the contents of the Box, with locos etc and track track shows the controller as a CENTRAL station which is incorrect just before you get excited at the price okay regards OLD TOOT

/* fixed formatting */
were we pickit, packit and postit
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by old toot
Offline Bart  
#234 Posted : 21 January 2015 20:43:04(UTC)
Bart

Netherlands   
You are correct, the new items brochure and the App erroneously depict a CS for the 29484 set, whereas the M* website and the box correctly show an MS2.
Nobody would have expected a CS in this type of starter set anyway.
My positivism on the €400 price range was because M* now have added a full mfx sound decoder compared to previous Swiss starter sets.
*Bart
Offline Frankenbahner  
#235 Posted : 22 January 2015 22:33:33(UTC)
Frankenbahner

I like the SBB tin-plate set and the classic Ae 6/6 re-edition. I'm going to buy two of these tin-plate sets to be able to run a train of seven cars. One of the dining cars will be re-sold then.

Regards,
Florian
H0 3-rail AC with DCC, MM and mfx, 2-rail DC streetcars, and N gauge
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by Frankenbahner
Offline steventrain  
#236 Posted : 24 January 2015 20:06:28(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
2015 DELIVERY DATES IN PDF >DOWNLOAD 2015<
thanks 13 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline NS1200  
#237 Posted : 25 January 2015 14:10:16(UTC)
NS1200

Netherlands   

From which it would appear that 37929 steamer series 41 in tradefair version will only be delivered in Quarter 3 of 2015.
Nevertheless i must assume it will be revealed at Nueremberg late next week?
Offline kiwiAlan  
#238 Posted : 25 January 2015 19:56:58(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: NS1200 Go to Quoted Post

From which it would appear that 37929 steamer series 41 in tradefair version will only be delivered in Quarter 3 of 2015.
Nevertheless i must assume it will be revealed at Nueremberg late next week?

IIRC that would match the 2014 Messe Loco, is that correct?

Offline steventrain  
#239 Posted : 28 January 2015 21:40:28(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
39550 G5/5 is on yellow light!
thanks 4 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline steventrain  
#240 Posted : 30 January 2015 20:12:15(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Some 39550 now on ebay.de
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by steventrain
Offline Frits Osterthun  
#241 Posted : 17 February 2015 23:34:50(UTC)
Frits Osterthun

Netherlands   
New items 2015... here are some of the finest, taken last Saturday at my dealers:

UserPostedImage
Märklin 37015 © Frits Osterthun 14.2.2015

UserPostedImage
Märklin 39550 © Frits Osterthun 14.2.2015

UserPostedImage
Märklin 37162 © Frits Osterthun 14.2.2015
thanks 12 users liked this useful post by Frits Osterthun
Offline MalinAC  
#242 Posted : 18 February 2015 19:33:56(UTC)
MalinAC

Ireland   
Well my new items brochure came today and after looking at all the nice goodies decided I better get something. So I ordered set # 45090 Airplane Transport Set, as I have been looking for something similar for a long time. It looks to be a very nice set and I cant wait to get my mitts on it. Take care Eddie BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by MalinAC