Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Online Purellum  
#1 Posted : 23 November 2014 20:46:30(UTC)
Purellum

Denmark   
Cool

Last weekend there were a 1-gauge exhibition in Rolfshallen in Denmark, and I think you should take a look at some of the pictures taken.

This link gives you the best overview, please note the links in the bottom. ( Film is Danish for video )

http://my1287.dk/index.p...udflugter&Itemid=162

A few of the items shown are H0, since a few dealers also were there.

There was also a live steam layout and a prototype presentation from Heljan of their 1:32 NOHAB ThumpUp

I think this video is missing in the links on the previous mentioned page: ( Filmed by Jens, also known as TouchCaB )

And I could not attend due to work..........................Crying

Per.

Cool
If you can dream it, you can do it!

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide.

In case this is not legally possible:
I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

UserPostedImage
thanks 6 users liked this useful post by Purellum
Offline Janne75  
#2 Posted : 23 November 2014 21:55:04(UTC)
Janne75

Finland   
Hi Per,

Thanks for posting this very nice video here. I really enjoy to watch it ThumpUp . Live steam locos and TEE diesel train with working exhausts are my favorites. Great to see also a 1:32 Nohab Smile .

This video reminds me I should build again my own 1-scale living room layout. It is a bit difficult though as our youngest son is probably still a little bit too interested about those large locos Wink .

Cheers,
Janne
Märklin H0 digital layout. I have analog and digital H0 Collection. Rolling stock mostly from era I, II, III and IV. Märklin 1 gauge beginner.
Online Purellum  
#3 Posted : 24 November 2014 06:55:45(UTC)
Purellum

Denmark   
Cool

One more video:

Per.

Cool

I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby release it into the public domain. This applies worldwide.

I grant anyone the right to use this work for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.

UserPostedImage
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by Purellum
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#4 Posted : 24 November 2014 11:35:45(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Thanks Per and Jens for posting the pictures and video, it looks to have been a great show. I have some of those trains myself, so great to see others running them.

We had an MRR show over the weekend of 14/15 November and I'll post some pictures of it and a video of our 1 Gauge trains running when I get a chance.
Online Purellum  
#5 Posted : 25 November 2014 08:12:30(UTC)
Purellum

Denmark   
Cool

Some of these module-layouts are really impressive, as are the locos. The sound I can hear on the video from the Heljan Nohab is just spot on!

Per.

Cool

UserPostedImage
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Purellum
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#6 Posted : 25 November 2014 10:01:40(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
Obviously, I don't know how a NOHAB should sound, but it sounded quite impressive to me. Marklin are especially bad for using generic sound files on their loco decoders, but the Heljan NOHAB sounded great as does the ESU decoder in my KM-1 BR01.
Offline kimballthurlow  
#7 Posted : 25 November 2014 10:28:53(UTC)
kimballthurlow

Australia   
Hi Per,
Thanks for sharing the Gauge 1 exhibition again.
I seem to recall that I watch it every year now.

Regards the Nohab diesels, they are basically the General Motors Electro Motive Division (EMD) version in Europe of the famous F7 series popular on North American railroads.
So the sound files should be as easy as....

regards
Kimball
HO Scale - Märklin (ep II-III and VI, C Track, digital) - 2 rail HO (Queensland Australia, UK, USA) - 3 rail OO (English Hornby Dublo) - old clockwork O gauge - Live Steam 90mm (3.1/2 inch) gauge.