Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline NZMarklinist  
#1 Posted : 23 July 2012 13:48:48(UTC)
NZMarklinist

Hi All,
This months AMC Club meeting on 9th July.
My DRG (39642) Klass 64 with 43137 DRG Thunder Box Wagens on the club layout.

First pic; list member Rick (kariosls37) as the Stellput Fuhrer, presses the button to release the train from the Bonn Hbf

Next pic; here she goes, smoking a bit & still wearing the promised handrail for Kevin Blushing
The 6021 is networked to the Clubs CS1 ( behind the Iphone camera) by the sniffer port and can control the Loks in the station area as long as the Stellput fuhrer knows the Loks address. However the Stellput fuhrer has ultimate control via the signals Sneaky Rick loves it BigGrin OhMyGod

Third pic, here the Train rounds what once was a huge pit mine, such that Club Capatain Mike (Mvd71), had to build a gold plated girder bridge, (is that why the club funds can't afford a booster, or an ESU reload, Confused, Sneaky) , to support the carriageway, and as you can see restoration construction of the landscape is still underway after the miners left (efd off Blushing ) LOL

Edited by user 23 July 2012 14:19:22(UTC)  | Reason: typos

NZMarklinist attached the following image(s):
AMC Club July '12 006.jpg
AMC Club July '12 007.jpg
AMC Club July '12 011.jpg
Glen
Auckland NZ

" Every Marklin layout needs a V200, a Railbus and a Banana car", not to mention a few Black and red Steamers, oh and the odd Elok !

CS1 Reloaded, Touch Cab, C Track Modules, K track layout all under construction. Currently Insider
thanks 5 users liked this useful post by NZMarklinist
Offline utkan  
#2 Posted : 23 July 2012 14:25:53(UTC)
utkan

Turkey   
How nice to see a functional train and a lay-out.....Love Love
UserPostedImage

The world is analog!
Offline Ian555  
#3 Posted : 23 July 2012 14:41:48(UTC)
Ian555

Scotland   
Hi Glen,

Thanks for the photo's.ThumpUp

Ian.

Offline NZMarklinist  
#4 Posted : 14 August 2012 16:54:24(UTC)
NZMarklinist

Hi All,
August Club Night, last Monday night and I jumped the gun on the planned TEE theme for September, due to not properly reading the August magazine that only arrived by email that day and brought along my M39573 E03.004 and TEE Rhiengold Set 42990 and Tee Helvetia Set 42991 all of which I've had a few years now but it was the first run for the 42990 Set, (or how to tear up $US100.00 in an hour or two Huh ) However all agreed it was a nice preview ThumpUp
First pic; Note our lovely new Marklin Catenary in the Station Smile thanks to Mike and his helpers (wot helpers did I hear him say Confused Wink )
Second pic; Ricks '53 with a full load of freight approaching the Station ThumpUp
There is a video but it needs some editing before posting Scared
NZMarklinist attached the following image(s):
TEE AMC 0812 005.jpg
TEE AMC 0812 008.jpg
Glen
Auckland NZ

" Every Marklin layout needs a V200, a Railbus and a Banana car", not to mention a few Black and red Steamers, oh and the odd Elok !

CS1 Reloaded, Touch Cab, C Track Modules, K track layout all under construction. Currently Insider
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by NZMarklinist
Offline steventrain  
#5 Posted : 14 August 2012 17:02:03(UTC)
steventrain

United Kingdom   
Very good layout, thanks for sharing pictures.
Largest marklinist Layout with Centrail station 2/Mobile station 2/60174 boosters/C-Tracks/K-Tracks/Favorites class BR01, BR23, BR50/Insider Club membership since 2004.
Offline Ian555  
#6 Posted : 14 August 2012 18:02:16(UTC)
Ian555

Scotland   
Hi Glen,

Thanks for the photo's. ThumpUp

Ian.

Offline DV  
#7 Posted : 14 August 2012 22:54:19(UTC)
DV

Australia   
Originally Posted by: NZMarklinist Go to Quoted Post

Come on Glen, half the fun is viewing videos with faultsBigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin , have a look at mine on the Club Running Night page, at the endBlushing Blink Tongue OhMyGod BigGrin

Looking forward to visiting your club in JanuaryThumpUp
Dusan V
'I find your lack of faith (in Märklin) disturbing'
Offline mvd71  
#8 Posted : 15 August 2012 08:38:13(UTC)
mvd71

Quote:
wot helpers did I hear him say

I can honestly say that I did have help, and it wouldn't have been done without it.

Also, it was very nice to see Glen's TEE running around (extremely smooth and quiet) and I'm looking forward to seeing it again next month for the TEE night Cool

Cheers....

Mike.
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#9 Posted : 15 August 2012 08:50:50(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
........ presses the button to release the train from the Bonn Hbf.....

Dunno which planet you're on, but I can't see no Bonn Hbf in that piccie......OhMyGodLaugh

Looks more like the Neustadt Station to me! ThumpUp

That said, I must say the AMC layout is a good 'un, having visited a couple of years ago. Club captain Mike was going to send me photos of that particular night, but he never did...........Huh
Offline mvd71  
#10 Posted : 16 August 2012 05:43:29(UTC)
mvd71

Originally Posted by: Bigdaddynz Go to Quoted Post

Dunno which planet you're on, but I can't see no Bonn Hbf in that piccie......OhMyGodLaugh

That said, I must say the AMC layout is a good 'un, having visited a couple of years ago. Club captain Mike was going to send me photos of that particular night, but he never did...........Huh

That's right, I remember now, and my camera died shortly afterwards due to a dud memory card, hence the lack of piccies. That said the layout looks better now so we can take more! BigGrin

Offline Bigdaddynz  
#11 Posted : 16 August 2012 07:41:11(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
You're forgiven! ThumpUp
Offline mmrcnzjohn  
#12 Posted : 16 August 2012 08:07:31(UTC)
mmrcnzjohn

Well nice pictures, however in the spirit of prototypical fidelity and truth, it is interesting to note that the train pulled by the class 64 may indeed an illegal train since there is technically the ability for a fare paying prieserling or more to be sitting in the coach directly behind the locomotive.

However, should the said offending passenger coach be empty of prierserlings then all is well.

It is important to point this important detail out to JAFA’s, since although they are at the top of the country, there remain some doubt as to whether they are top of the pecking order!!!!!!

Offline mvd71  
#13 Posted : 17 August 2012 06:14:54(UTC)
mvd71

Obviously being at the top of the country, and a JAFA, Glen has dispensation to carry preiserlings in the front carriage, therefore no rules were broken!Flapper
Offline NZMarklinist  
#14 Posted : 17 August 2012 14:19:14(UTC)
NZMarklinist

Originally Posted by: Bigdaddynz Go to Quoted Post

Hi Dave,
Wot took you so long to figure that one out ! Mike must have been economising again, and only got the smaller version Wink

But then again I think it was donated buy somebody actually, so really cheap real estate ! Tongue It's a short Bonn version anyway Flapper
Glen
Auckland NZ

Offline NZMarklinist  
#15 Posted : 17 August 2012 14:45:52(UTC)
NZMarklinist

Originally Posted by: DV Go to Quoted Post

Come on Glen, half the fun is viewing videos with faultsBigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin , have a look at mine on the Club Running Night page, at the endBlushing Blink Tongue OhMyGod BigGrin

Looking forward to visiting your club in JanuaryThumpUp

Geez, your a bit hard on your production crew there Spielberg LOL

Your movies have been better when that Giraffe Guy runs around and does Helli shots of your trains Laugh

All right, all right here it is then, but just now it's got 47 minutes more to upload Blushing ;

http://youtu.be/u1wSF45cajM

BTW Dusan, you should be coming at Easter for the Euro Mini Convention, rather than January. Not to mention we don't reopen till February when we have the AGM OhMyGod
Glen
Auckland NZ

Offline NZMarklinist  
#16 Posted : 17 August 2012 15:15:28(UTC)
NZMarklinist

Originally Posted by: mmrcnzjohn Go to Quoted Post
Well nice pictures, however in the spirit of prototypical fidelity and truth, it is interesting to note that the train pulled by the class 64 may indeed an illegal train since there is technically the ability for a fare paying prieserling or more to be sitting in the coach directly behind the locomotive.

However, should the said offending passenger coach be empty of prierserlings then all is well.

It is important to point this important detail out to JAFA’s, since although they are at the top of the country, there remain some doubt as to whether they are top of the pecking order!!!!!!

Blame the Stellput fuhrer.Wink

Careful wot you say about Jafas, my forrmative Marklin years were all in Wellwood. Smile
Glen
Auckland NZ

Offline DV  
#17 Posted : 18 August 2012 12:15:35(UTC)
DV

Australia   

All right, all right here it is then, but just now it's got 47 minutes more to upload Blushing ;

Nice try Glen, it says this video is privateAngry BigGrin Blink Bored Blushing LOL BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Sorry can't make it at Easter. Nephew decided to marry NZ sweetheart in middle of January (in the middle of the South Island). So being favourite nephew, missus said we're goingCool BigGrin LOL
Dusan V
'I find your lack of faith (in Märklin) disturbing'
Offline NZMarklinist  
#18 Posted : 21 August 2012 10:32:29(UTC)
NZMarklinist

Originally Posted by: DV Go to Quoted Post

Nice try Glen, it says this video is privateAngry BigGrin Blink Bored Blushing LOL BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Sorry can't make it at Easter. Nephew decided to marry NZ sweetheart in middle of January (in the middle of the South Island). So being favourite nephew, missus said we're goingCool BigGrin LOL

Blushing I thought it was viewable by others if they had the link Confused

Try this one; http://www.youtube.com/w...ajM&feature=youtu.be
Glen
Auckland NZ

Offline kariosls37  
#19 Posted : 21 August 2012 11:02:35(UTC)
kariosls37

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: mmrcnzjohn Go to Quoted Post

Blame the Stellput fuhrer.Wink

Careful wot you say about Jafas, my forrmative Marklin years were all in Wellwood. Smile

That rule was phased out after the introduction of all-steel coaches, which didn't suffer from the matchstick effect. In any case, on regional trains (lokalzuge) across the border in Holland, this rule didn't apply.

Glen, since when did the signalman have any involvement in how trains are made up? I thought that was the road foreman's job?Wink

Cheers,
Rick
Offline FMS  
#20 Posted : 21 August 2012 12:30:17(UTC)
FMS

Nice pics Glen! Tks!
Regards
FMS