Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline French_Fabrice  
#1 Posted : 19 April 2012 09:36:38(UTC)
French_Fabrice

France   
Hello all,

I'd like to get your advice about the quality of signal 76XXX series wiring provided by M.

My personal experience is it's a total disaster, regarding the white & violet wires. The are soldered on the pcb, but the wires are too thin. A few times after manipulating the signal (even with care), these two wires begin to move a bit, then break, so you have to re-solder them. This story is also true for the other side (the signal socket side), and the re-soldering is more complicated, due to the two thin metal strips which have to be perfectly in place after soldering...

My advice is there's a misconception on these signals, at least on the pcb. Connectors should have been used everywhere. I can admit the problem is more complex on the signal socket side, but also why not use micro-connectors on this side ?

These signals are quite expensive, and if the usability level reaches 0 after 5 times of use, then don't buy them.ThumbDown

I going to use now Viessmann signals.

A very disappointed Märklin fan.

Cheers
fabrice

Offline xxup  
#2 Posted : 19 April 2012 10:17:34(UTC)
xxup

Australia   
The signals are great, but the wires are of poor quality.. I am fortunate as my signals don't get moved around much.. They have been relocated three times in the past 10 years or so (I got them all as soon as they were available in Australia - they are all version 1 and run off my 6017 booster to avoid those nasty mFx conflicts)... Even so, I lost one pair of white/violet wires.. One of the decoder units has also died...
Adrian
UserPostedImage
Australia flag by abFlags.com
Offline Iamnotthecrazyone  
#3 Posted : 19 April 2012 10:55:23(UTC)
Iamnotthecrazyone

Australia   
I am not to thrilled about them they look good but they have the problem you are complaining about, I also have had problems with address conflicts and most importantly while they look great the poles are very fragile.

It is best not to install them until you are absolutely sure where you are going to place them and then avoid touching them.

Viessmann signals of the older type are very nice but I am not happy about the LED they use although I am considering getting some. When you talk about the equivalent to the 76xxx is the same story. The main attraction on modern signals are the lights. Viessmann uses the same type of LEDs as in the older style which look like cheap opaque LEDs (they are too big too). That puts me off completely. Viessmann range provides more choice but if I have to have that type of signals I choose Marklin only because of the LEDs used. So they are a compromise for me.
Offline Harvey  
#4 Posted : 19 April 2012 13:33:14(UTC)
Harvey

United States   
I'll be repeating what is already written. I really like the look and functionality. However, I almost lost one due to poor connectivity of the wires. It shorted out but my dealer was able to re-solder and save it. I mentioned to my dealer that some others have 'weak connections' and asked he pass this quality comment back to Jeff (US Marklin rep). I have bumped some, when leaning over my layout and so I have have some signals that have a truely 'realisitic' look.

Harvey
Offline petestra  
#5 Posted : 19 April 2012 18:30:04(UTC)
petestra

United States   
I have purchased quite a few for my current layout (now 2 1/2 years old) which replaced my 35 year old 72** series signals which were well worn out. Mine, of course, are wired for analog operation and I have not had any problems at all except for the one that my Black Jack got to a few years ago. I don't know if the analog wiring makes a
difference as I did not have to solder any wires and none came off while installing.
Peter
Offline French_Fabrice  
#6 Posted : 19 April 2012 20:12:40(UTC)
French_Fabrice

France   
Thanks to all for your feedback.

Most of you had problems with these violet/white wires. I agree that except for this wiring problem, they are nice signals.
An other point I'm thinking about is these signals are mainly designed for C-track. In my mind, M haven't done an effort to provide quality fastening for K-track....Confused

@Peter: Lucky guy. Maybe I should ask Miss Lily to help me soldering these tiny parts....LOL

Cheers
Fabrice

Offline French_Fabrice  
#7 Posted : 05 May 2012 11:13:06(UTC)
French_Fabrice

France   
Hi all,

Well, yesterday night one of my new (2 months old) 76394 had trouble. Cursing
It is in place on the layout since one month and I didn't touch anything since that time. Now when powering on, a few additional led lights up (for instance on red position, one of the white leds is also lit). Certainly a bad electric contact somewhere, but I'm tired with the non reliability of these signalsThumbDown , either the electronic or the tiny wires which need to be re-soldered from time to time...

My question is "What other brand of signals could I use ?". I know about Viessmann signals (series 40xx), but never experimented other series (Ks or 47xx series).

Your inputs will be greatly appreciated, as usual...

Cheers
Fabrice
Offline Bigdaddynz  
#8 Posted : 05 May 2012 11:25:25(UTC)
Bigdaddynz

New Zealand   
The wires on the Viessmann signals (I have 4013's) are also pretty delicate and need to be handled with care.
Offline petestra  
#9 Posted : 05 May 2012 12:08:52(UTC)
petestra

United States   
Hi Fabrice, The 76394 has four wires to controls and therefore four aspects. EG red/red = all stop,
green= proceed, green/amber = proceed with switching speed, red/white white = proceed for shunting only.
So on the last aspect one red and the 2 white lights , set diagonally are lit. Just wanted to know
if you knew about this 4th aspect on this exit signal. Good luck,Peter
#10 Posted : 05 May 2012 12:23:52(UTC)
Iamnotthecrazyone

Australia   
Originally Posted by: French_Fabrice Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,

Well, yesterday night one of my new (2 months old) 76394 had trouble. Cursing
It is in place on the layout since one month and I didn't touch anything since that time. Now when powering on, a few additional led lights up (for instance on red position, one of the white leds is also lit). Certainly a bad electric contact somewhere, but I'm tired with the non reliability of these signalsThumbDown , either the electronic or the tiny wires which need to be re-soldered from time to time...

My question is "What other brand of signals could I use ?". I know about Viessmann signals (series 40xx), but never experimented other series (Ks or 47xx series).

Your inputs will be greatly appreciated, as usual...

Cheers
Fabrice

You might be having two different problems at the same time there. The red position with white on is stop with shunting allowed, that may be happening because your signal needs to be programmed again or something else is causing a conflict of address. I would suggest you allocate a different address. Just one white LED on makes me think one of your white led's has gone bad because the two white LED's should be connected in parallel they should always be on or off together.
Offline French_Fabrice  
#11 Posted : 05 May 2012 13:04:20(UTC)
French_Fabrice

France   
@all, thanks for your feedbacks

I should have described more precisely the problem with my faulty 76394...

When the previous position was "green" and I reboot, then the signal is fine (only the green led lit);
Then when I try to switch to "red" (not "red&white") one of the 2 white led becomes lit; then when trying to switch back to "green" the white disappear, the 2 reds become "dim" and the green is still up, and the relay doesn't click any more; after that, any change give no response... On a other time, "red" position is lit with one additional white led, as previously described...
There's a short somewhere, either in the PCB or in the signal mast/leds...

I'm going to remove it from the layout and have a closer look at it, but I'm really tired with this stuff, 'cause I also have other disturbances, even if they are all in version 2 :
- some other signals (76371 & 76372) randomly don't show up at boot time; I have to press the stop bar, then press it again to have all signals lit correctly
- when using locos with DCC protocol, sometimes some signals switch from their own
Cursing

That's why I'm looking for another brand...
As my layout is computer driven, I don't need the power to be cut off in each signal area (but in case I drive manually the layout, I've added insulated sections for each signal, driven by K84's)...

All the best
Fabrice
#12 Posted : 06 May 2012 00:33:01(UTC)
Iamnotthecrazyone

Australia   
You might be right and there could be some connection problem or even worse the signal may hage gone bad. the best thing to do is what you are planning. take it out and test it on it's own.

As I've mentioned before I had problems with those signals, I might still have too because I have not been using my trains for a while since the layout is not finished and have other things to do.

I use the Ecos controller but even with some ESU accesories sometimes I have trouble with them not doing what they are meant to. Most of the time is related to address conflicts when I ad something new. If you are sick of them I would try viessman but I think you may still have issues like I have from time to time with my ESU decoders. Cursing It is the price topay for having such complicated systems.

I wish you good luck and if you do try the viessman please let me know your results because I may want to try some at a later stage in my construction.
Offline French_Fabrice  
#13 Posted : 06 May 2012 08:22:08(UTC)
French_Fabrice

France   
Originally Posted by: Iamnotthecrazyone Go to Quoted Post

I use the Ecos controller but even with some ESU accesories sometimes I have trouble with them not doing what they are meant to. Most of the time is related to address conflicts when I ad something new.

Hi,

I had exactly the same symptom (I'm using a CS2), when setting up a new lokpilotV4 in DCC mode for an upgraded loco.
When I heard the random relay clicks, I had a look at the layout and I saw the faulty 76394. Don't know if these events are related or if the signal was previously faultyConfused

I've read somewhere in the forum that mixing protocols is not recommended (especially mfx & dcc as they have very close timings) but it's difficult to completely get rid of two of them: old locos and accessories use MM, new locos use mfx, and all my converted locos now use DCC.
My goal is, in a first phase, to convert all my old locos with LPV4 and DCC. Next phase will be to use DCC for accessories (have to change all k83 and k84 Crying ) and finally if possible, change mfx by DCC...Long way to go...

I currently use 3 Viessmann signals 4017 without trouble. They are driven by k84.

Cheers
Fabrice
Offline jeehring  
#14 Posted : 06 May 2012 11:41:56(UTC)
jeehring

....I must say that it is a similar type of thin wiring on Viessman signals...
I do like the Marklin signals because of their look and their functionality, we have to admit that we must handle them with care....They fit perfectly with C-Track....
It must be more difficult, less practical to install them with K track , I think...(I have never tried)
This week I just have bought 3 yard signals (2 without mast : I like them, I would like my yard/shunting area with plenty of those yard signals Laugh , whenever it is necesary...)...
Before installing them definitely I avoid to handle them...

BTW :I don't remember any serious information about it but : I always have thought that Marklin signals were manufactured in the Viessman's factory, Viessman as subcontractor...(..& the wiring looks so similar...)...
....I wonder what kind of reasons can lead some 3 railers to replace MFX protocole by DCC protocole, it really puzzles me...(sorry for the digression Wub )
#15 Posted : 06 May 2012 23:36:06(UTC)
Iamnotthecrazyone

Australia   
Originally Posted by: jeehring Go to Quoted Post

BTW :I don't remember any serious information about it but : I always have thought that Marklin signals were manufactured in the Viessman's factory, Viessman as subcontractor...(..& the wiring looks so similar...)...

I've heard a similar story but you hear so many rumours that have nothing behind to back them up that they are always hard to believe. There are some similarities and it won't be the first time a company hires a competitor to do their production and just stick their brand on top. Or they may buy some of their parts from them.

The LED's used by Marklin are completely different and the electronics probably too. Remember Marklin had problems with the first version one of their boards and had to replace them all with the V2 boards. I don't know you but I've not heard of a similar problem with viessman which indicates different electronics.
Offline Harvey  
#16 Posted : 08 May 2012 03:45:08(UTC)
Harvey

United States   

I wrote, further up on this string of comments, that my signals were working fine. I recently decided to move one sign (76391) to improve the running of my freight line. I hesitated due to the known delegate wires but went ahead. After installation, the signal worked sporadically. I checked all he wires except those attached to the board (not wanting to disturbed further). All was fine but I still had problems. When I tested on the CS2 - turning green or red - sometimes I would hear the click and it would change and sometimes no click. Also, when my last car went over the reed, the CS2 would show it turned red but the signal did not. So, I removed the cover of the circuit board and found one wire loose. I removed the entire signal and in the process the other wire fell off. Fortunately I was able to re-solder and tested - it works. Re-soldering was a very delicate process - soldering the end of the wire and just barely touch the contact point with the soldering iron.

I have not purchased a signal recently and so I am not sure if Marklin has responded to comments about the weak connections.

Harvey
Offline French_Fabrice  
#17 Posted : 10 May 2012 21:09:26(UTC)
French_Fabrice

France   
Hello Märklin fans,

I'm still having problems with these signals. A 76397 (the most expensive one) has started to have leds illuminated together...Once again a bad electric contact somewhere...

I'm wondering if my train room has a correct humidity level Confused . It's located in the basement, and the room has a door, but I can't say it's always closed.
Today I've purchased a Hygrometer/Thermometer to measure the humidity level in my room, and it says 65%.

I'm thinking it's a bit high, but not really sure.

May some of you provide an advice about a correct humidity level for a train room ?

TIA
Fabrice
Offline GTSE800  
#18 Posted : 11 May 2012 00:28:33(UTC)
GTSE800

Hello Märklin fans,

I'm still having problems with these signals. A 76397 (the most expensive one) has started to have leds illuminated together...Once again a bad electric contact somewhere...

I'm wondering if my train room has a correct humidity level Confused . It's located in the basement, and the room has a door, but I can't say it's always closed.
Today I've purchased a Hygrometer/Thermometer to measure the humidity level in my room, and it says 65%.

I'm thinking it's a bit high, but not really sure.

May some of you provide an advice about a correct humidity level for a train room ?

TIA
Fabrice

Fabrice, do youself a favor, invest in a dehumidifier.
My trains are in the basement also and I run a dehumidifier in the warmer seasons.
I never checked the humidity level with a meter but the dehumidifier needs to be empty quite often.
It always damp in a basement!
GTSE800
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by GTSE800
Offline Tex  
#19 Posted : 11 May 2012 03:55:57(UTC)
Tex

United States   
Fabrice,

The signals are great by my experience. I have 13 of them on my M track layout all operated by a keyboard with an attached memory unit for route control.. I have not broken any wires but the masts are fragile and should be removed prior to any work on the3 layout. My only complaint is their high price.

Richard
Offline French_Fabrice  
#20 Posted : 11 May 2012 06:55:07(UTC)
French_Fabrice

France   
I think I'm going to purchase today a dehumidifier.

Thanks
Fabrice
Offline jeehring  
#21 Posted : 11 May 2012 16:38:44(UTC)
jeehring

Originally Posted by: Iamnotthecrazyone Go to Quoted Post

I've heard a similar story but you hear so many rumours that have nothing behind to back them up that they are always hard to believe. There are some similarities and it won't be the first time a company hires a competitor to do their production and just stick their brand on top. Or they may buy some of their parts from them.

The LED's used by Marklin are completely different and the electronics probably too. Remember Marklin had problems with the first version one of their boards and had to replace them all with the V2 boards. I don't know you but I've not heard of a similar problem with viessman which indicates different electronics.

As I told you before It doesn't come from what I consider to be a legitimate & well founded source...
Subcontracting is a secret world.
Yes the LEDS are different, However, I find more than normal that a subcontractor was able to manufacture a different range than his own range ....
Viessman may also have their own subcontractor somewhere in Hungary ...may be Marklin & them are sharing the same signal manufacturer as subcontractor ....may be not,....who knows ?....
To Fabrice :
did you read the "signals book" (french edition is ref 03403) on which we find some useful info about the programming of 76xxx signals ?...Despite they mentionned the 6021 , it teached me some interesting things, I.E : the process must be continuous, if we have a stop of more than 30 seconds between 2 adjustments, then we should repeat the operation from the beginning...Also the difference between " STOP" touch and "disconnection of the centrale" (6021)...etc...
Finally, there is a special basement for K track, so it is suitable for K track, as welll...
For any type of track, in case of definitively installed layout, they recommend to install the decoder into its plastic protective housing , under the table for a better access, including with C-track....
Offline French_Fabrice  
#22 Posted : 11 May 2012 20:05:45(UTC)
French_Fabrice

France   

To Fabrice :
did you read the "signals book" (french edition is ref 03403) on which we find some useful info about the programming of 76xxx signals ?...Despite they mentionned the 6021 , it teached me some interesting things, I.E : the process must be continuous, if we have a stop of more than 30 seconds between 2 adjustments, then we should repeat the operation from the beginning...Also the difference between " STOP" touch and "disconnection of the centrale" (6021)...etc...
Finally, there is a special basement for K track, so it is suitable for K track, as welll...
For any type of track, in case of definitively installed layout, they recommend to install the decoder into its plastic protective housing , under the table for a better access, including with C-track....

Thanks for your advice. Here are my answers.
-Signals book: of course I did
-All my signals are well programmed and after being programmed use a 250 ms pulse. When there is no electrical problem, all is fine "locally driven" thru the CS2 and "remotely driven" thru Rocrail
-As my layout is done with K tracks, I use the special basement for K Track for each signal. They are all screwed on the table. I think the special basement for K tracks is poorly designed.
-All the electronics driving the mast signals are screwed below the table with the plastic housing correctly set. Each electronic command device is very close to the signal mast.

The visible part of my layout contains (see the thread in "Me & my layout - French_Fabrice's layout...):
4*76391, 3 of them also linked to a 76383: All are OK
1*76393: OK
4*76394: 3 OK, the 4th had sometimes bad contact, it's now solved (slightly moved with extreme care the head mast in the rear direction)
2*76397, 1 of them also linked to a 76383. One had trouble and having tried to solve the problem as I did for the 76394, it's now definitively ...dead !
3*76371, 1 of them sometimes doesn't light up. I have to press to STOP bar of the CS2 twice for the faulty one to be OK.
4*76372, 2 of them sometimes doesn't light up. I have to press to STOP bar of the CS2 twice for the faulty ones to be OK.
3*Viessmann 4017 : OK

Cheers
Fabrice
Offline JOEBEL  
#23 Posted : 13 May 2012 10:12:08(UTC)
JOEBEL

I have 18 signals connected and working perfectly : 6 76392, 3 76391, 2 76393, 6 76394 and 1 76395 .

There is a bug in the current firmware of the MARKLIN MFX signals. This is why max 6..7 signals can be connected to the CS2. If the number is higher you need to do several start/stop to have all the signals working (but without any guarantee that it works). This issue has been confirmed by the Marklin Hotline.

Connect the 18 signals to a 6021 (itself connected to the CS2 via a connect 6021) solved the problem.

Marklin will soon issue a new firmware for the signals 76XXX. From that time there will be no limit to the number of signals which can be connected to the CS2 (provided that the power demand does not exceed the capacity of the CS2, of course)

Joebel from Brussels
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by JOEBEL
Offline jeehring  
#24 Posted : 13 May 2012 11:20:48(UTC)
jeehring

thank you very much JOEBEL,

what is unclear for me is whether the bug is in the firmware of the signal decoder or in the firmware of the central station?
(I guess : in the CS2...But I'm not sure)

ALSO : should the signal be connected to the 6021 for programming only ?Or should they be connected to the 6021 when playing with trains too ? (Do you mean "connected to the booster of the 6021" or "activated by the old keyboard/memory"...)
Offline French_Fabrice  
#25 Posted : 13 May 2012 11:58:09(UTC)
French_Fabrice

France   
Originally Posted by: JOEBEL Go to Quoted Post
I have 18 signals connected and working perfectly : 6 76392, 3 76391, 2 76393, 6 76394 and 1 76395 .

There is a bug in the current firmware of the MARKLIN MFX signals. This is why max 6..7 signals can be connected to the CS2. If the number is higher you need to do several start/stop to have all the signals working (but without any guarantee that it works). This issue has been confirmed by the Marklin Hotline.

Connect the 18 signals to a 6021 (itself connected to the CS2 via a connect 6021) solved the problem.

Marklin will soon issue a new firmware for the signals 76XXX. From that time there will be no limit to the number of signals which can be connected to the CS2 (provided that the power demand does not exceed the capacity of the CS2, of course)

Joebel from Brussels

That may explain the erratic behavior I see sometimes.
Many thanks for that info.

Do you know if Marklin has an exceptional plan (as they did for booster 60173) for replacing 2.0 signals with the new firmware ?

Cheers
Fabrice
Offline jeehring  
#26 Posted : 13 May 2012 12:04:36(UTC)
jeehring

...or a plan to update the decoder firmware directly from the CS2 (a kind of automatic update like they did for the MS2...)
....depending on which kind of "bug"...
Offline JOEBEL  
#27 Posted : 13 May 2012 21:56:33(UTC)
JOEBEL

what is unclear for me is whether the bug is in the firmware of the signal decoder or in the firmware of the central station?

ALSO : should the signal be connected to the 6021 for programming only ?Or should they be connected to the 6021 when playing with trains too ? (Do you mean "connected to the booster of the 6021" or "activated by the old keyboard/memory"...)

Hello Jeering,

The bug is in the firmware of the signal decoder.

Joebel
Offline JOEBEL  
#28 Posted : 13 May 2012 22:01:52(UTC)
JOEBEL

Originally Posted by: JOEBEL Go to Quoted Post

Joebel from Brussels

That may explain the erratic behavior I see sometimes.
Many thanks for that info.

Do you know if Marklin has an exceptional plan (as they did for booster 60173) for replacing 2.0 signals with the new firmware ?

Cheers
Fabrice

Hello Fabrice,

The signal control module with the old firmware 2.0 might be exchanged. I am awaiting the details of the exact procedure from the Marklin Hotline

Joebel
Offline JOEBEL  
#29 Posted : 13 May 2012 22:10:54(UTC)
JOEBEL

I use the standard way for programming the signals (by connecting each signal to be programmed to the CS2). After that, I switch them via the CS2 but they are wired up to the 6021. In my case the 6021 is just a slave from the CS2. In fact all my electro-mechanical devices (signals, turnouts, K83, K84,...) are wired to the 6021. The power for the locs comes from a 60174 booster.
Offline Harvey  
#30 Posted : 15 May 2012 02:42:50(UTC)
Harvey

United States   
I have 7 76391 and 2 76393. Sometimes the signals loses their sequence - signal will stay green when it should be red. I believe this is due to how I have set up my hidden yard and I have been simplifying what each reed sends to the S88 and CS2. This seems to help. But maybe it is the firmware. Is this a problem Marklin will fix? When and how? My first 76391 was the original version and I believe it is what caused my CS1 to fail. What surprised me, then, was that my dealer had no idea that such a problem existed. He made good on the 76391 and the CS1.

Now, my signals are 95% (if not 100%) working well.

Thanks for this information.

Harvey
Offline jeehring  
#31 Posted : 15 May 2012 11:07:50(UTC)
jeehring

Thank you JOEBEL,
One last question : connected to 6021 only ?(so you use the 6021 as a booster only) ...Or connected to " 6021 + old Keyboard + old Memory(6043)" ?...(means the connection of and "old keyboard + old memory" is mandatory even if you don't use them..)

Edited by user 15 May 2012 14:57:04(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Offline JOEBEL  
#32 Posted : 15 May 2012 20:42:43(UTC)
JOEBEL

Thank you JOEBEL,
One last question : connected to 6021 only ?(so you use the 6021 as a booster only) ...Or connected to " 6021 + old Keyboard + old Memory(6043)" ?...(means the connection of and "old keyboard + old memory" is mandatory even if you don't use them..)

Hello jeehring

All my electro-mechanical devices are wired up to the 6021. The 6021 is connected to a "connect-6021" aka 60128. The 60128 is connected to the CS2 via a terminal 60125. So : no old Keyboard + old Memory. Only the 6021.
The power for the locs comes from a booster 60174 which is connected to the CS2.
The S88's are connected to the CS2.

Joebel
Offline French_Fabrice  
#33 Posted : 16 May 2012 21:36:40(UTC)
French_Fabrice

France   
Hi Joebel,

Did you experiment to manage your electro-mechanical devices and signals (connected to the 6021 via the 60128) with a PC software like Rocrail, WinDigipet (or any specialized software) driving the CS2 ?

Last year I've tried the same configuration as yours, but it was not really OK with Rocrail...Confused
If I remember well, the main issue was some kind of latency added by the 60128+6021 which maked the software unusable (either too much latency or no response to commands sent by software ).

See https://www.marklin-user...xxx-signals-allowed.aspx

For that reason, I've removed the 6021+60128, and only use an old 6015 booster dedicated for turnouts & signals, connected to the CS2. It now works correctly with the software, excepted when my signals have trouble, as said before in this thread.

Cheers
Fabrice
Offline JOEBEL  
#34 Posted : 21 May 2012 21:59:21(UTC)
JOEBEL

Hi Joebel,

Did you experiment to manage your electro-mechanical devices and signals (connected to the 6021 via the 60128) with a PC software like Rocrail, WinDigipet (or any specialized software) driving the CS2 ?

Last year I've tried the same configuration as yours, but it was not really OK with Rocrail...Confused
If I remember well, the main issue was some kind of latency added by the 60128+6021 which maked the software unusable (either too much latency or no response to commands sent by software ).

See https://www.marklin-user...xxx-signals-allowed.aspx

For that reason, I've removed the 6021+60128, and only use an old 6015 booster dedicated for turnouts & signals, connected to the CS2. It now works correctly with the software, excepted when my signals have trouble, as said before in this thread.

Cheers
Fabrice

I do not use any PC software.

Joebel