Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline cookee_nz  
#1 Posted : 11 January 2016 01:40:01(UTC)
cookee_nz

New Zealand   
Hi all,

From time to time Märklin produce a specific brochure for certain models, sometimes a single page, and sometimes like for the Platinum Krok or the new Class 64 it's quite an elaborate multi-page brochure, but is still specific to that actual model.

I'm wondering if one was produced for the 39710 Sinus evaluation model and if so does anyone have one they could scan for me please?

Yes I know there is info in the normal 1999/2000 catalogue but I'm after the individual brochure if anyone can help?

In fact I'd LOVE an original if anyone has a spare?

Thanks

Steve
Cookee
Wellington
NZ image
Offline Unholz  
#2 Posted : 11 January 2016 06:29:52(UTC)
Unholz

Switzerland   
There is indeed a 24-page instruction booklet in the 39710 Sinus ICE-S box. I can't say whether it is specific to this model since it is the only ICE in my collection. But I am sorry for not being able to scan this thing and send it across the globe.Sad
Offline cookee_nz  
#3 Posted : 11 January 2016 06:41:52(UTC)
cookee_nz

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: Unholz Go to Quoted Post
There is indeed a 24-page instruction booklet in the 39710 Sinus ICE-S box. I can't say whether it is specific to this model since it is the only ICE in my collection. But I am sorry for not being able to scan this thing and send it across the globe.Sad

Hi Stefan, thanks for responding.

Just to be clear, it's not the "Instruction Manual" that I need, I already have that, and yes it is 24 pages.

What I am talking about is the information brochure/leaflet if there was one for this model. The sort of thing that dealers would give out for anyone interested in the model. I doubt that would be 24 pages, more like 3 or 4 at most. SImilar to the information in the annual catalogue.

I hope this clarifies what I mean.

Cheers

Steve
Cookee
Wellington
NZ image
Offline kiwiAlan  
#4 Posted : 11 January 2016 11:49:07(UTC)
kiwiAlan

United Kingdom   
Originally Posted by: cookee_nz Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Unholz Go to Quoted Post

Hi Stefan, thanks for responding.

Just to be clear, it's not the "Instruction Manual" that I need, I already have that, and yes it is 24 pages.

What I am talking about is the information brochure/leaflet if there was one for this model. The sort of thing that dealers would give out for anyone interested in the model. I doubt that would be 24 pages, more like 3 or 4 at most. SImilar to the information in the annual catalogue.

I hope this clarifies what I mean.

Cheers

Steve

I don't ever recall a brochure for it. I think at best, there would possibly have been an item in the Insider magazine, but because the item itself was subject to a draw, more or less the first any insiders knew about it was the order form, and the fact that you couldn't be guaranteed one because the forms went into a ballot.