Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Falconrep  
#1 Posted : 09 January 2016 19:47:21(UTC)
Falconrep

United States   
Hello again to all my marklineers! I come and go from this hobby and currently I'm back in and working on a few things.
Having started out in the non-digital age I have finally worked my way ALL the way up though the original digital controls to my current set-up with a Mobile station.
hooray for me.....no applause necessary, and I know I have a few steps left to go, but now I'm retired, have some time but sadly a diminished budget Sad
I did manage to find a pretty good pre-Christmas pile of locomotives that included 2 of my must haves and 3 others that were strictly a great addition to my huge inventory, like I needed more trains....oh wait YES I DO!
So I now have a small layout which I'm populating and it has the C track with a Mobile Station 60652. I like it better than the old stationary digital more for the pictograms than the mobility...like I said the layout is small.
So I brought the 5 new locomotives home with me through one of the worst rain events in recent US history, racing the flooding waters along Interstates 70 and 44 as the water rose closing off these major highways one at a time, and luckily for me, though not the thousands affected, behind me. I was really frazzled by the time I got home and it took several days before I even took my new found treasures out of their packaging.
Enough of my story and on to my question.
These were boxed and so the ones that weren't MFX were easy to enter into my mobile station. the problem is that I had to open up room in the mobile station to get these in as I wanted to test them ASAP. They were all as advertised and worked perfectly. But the problem is that some of the ones I took out of the Mobile Station were NOT mfx so I have this dilemma.
In order to get them back into the station for when I want to use them I need to know their model # or digital channel assignment. I don't believe I ever manually changed any of them so w/o me having to hunt down the original boxes, is there another way to get to these numbers?
It really isn't to hard to go up into the attic to get them, the real problem is the jigsaw puzzle of how I got all of them into the one big box will be the tough part of putting them all back.
Oh and since I wasn't thinking the first time, once I get these I'm starting a database that I'll answer all newly added digital components, along with pictures.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Thomas Wondrock
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by Falconrep
Offline H0  
#2 Posted : 09 January 2016 20:09:00(UTC)
H0

Hi, Thomas,

a loco list from 2006 can be found here (you may have to copy the URL to the address field):
http://www.maerklin.de/f...ok-Datenbank-2006-12.pdf

All locos from 2004 and earlier should be on this list:
http://www.hfkern.de/Maerklin/Menue.html

Use the HFKern site to find the ref. number, use the PDF to find the default address for the ref. number. Or simpler: use the ref. number and select the loco from the database of your Mobile Station.
Regards
Tom
---
"In all of the gauges, we particularly emphasize a high level of quality, the best possible fidelity to the prototype, and absolute precision. You will see that in all of our products." (from Märklin New Items Brochure 2015, page 1) ROFLBTCUTS
UserPostedImage
thanks 2 users liked this useful post by H0
Offline Falconrep  
#3 Posted : 09 January 2016 21:50:46(UTC)
Falconrep

United States   
Thanks, I have found a couple of these, I'll have to try and see if the ones I found so far are programmed into the Mobile Station.....BTW, is there a way to update the Mobile Station database?
Thomas Wondrock