Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Mark_1602  
#51 Posted : 25 January 2016 09:41:28(UTC)
Mark_1602

Luxembourg   
Originally Posted by: petestra Go to Quoted Post
Well, let's be real guys. I do not think that Simba-Dickie would take possession of a company with the idea of losing money. Yes, it could but

I do not think so. Yes, my and your favorite company is here to stay unless I'm just a helpless old dreamer. Peter Cool

Hi Peter,

There I agree with you: M* is here to stay. They have to make a profit somehow, even in difficult times. At first I was disappointed by this year's news catalogue, but they need to slow down a little because demand is lower. Actually, I think that the products they are producing now are better value for money than the overpriced stuff I used to buy in the 1990s, when almost every M* item was made in Germany. If they improved quality control and changed their information policy, most customers would be pleased IMHO; those who wouldn't be satisfied with that will never buy M* products again anyway. If I stopped buying M* products, I wouldn't waste my free time trying to find out facts about that company.

Best regards,

Mark
Best regards, Mark

I like Märklin items produced in the 1960s or early '70s, but also digital locos & current rolling stock.