Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline GalacticAndrew  
#1 Posted : 10 September 2015 02:00:59(UTC)
GalacticAndrew

United States   
I have a 3048 and want to add 3047 telex parts, but I have no idea what the part numbers are, so if anyone knows where to find them, or what they are, that would be great. (PS: if any one knows where there is a 3047 tender for sale please tell me.)
Thanks!
Offline dominator  
#2 Posted : 15 October 2015 00:08:50(UTC)
dominator

New Zealand   
I googled the marklin pdf file for part lists and diagrams. cant find the address for it but these part nos are fro the telex bits in the tender. 212520, 755020, 213590,212500 & 213600

Dereck
Northland. NZ REMEMBER 0228 for ä
Offline RayF  
#3 Posted : 15 October 2015 00:12:19(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
Ray
Mostly Marklin.Selection of different eras and European railways
Small C track layout, control by MS2, 100+ trains but run 4-5 at a time.
Offline dominator  
#4 Posted : 17 October 2015 02:23:00(UTC)
dominator

New Zealand   
Hi Ray, your Links above are similar to what I found. Mine was a complete list of all locos after the 800 series. Would you have the link to what I found? [' Sorry . I lost the link somehow after the download and have no idea how to find it again. ]

I found it a great help in finding the 19 tooth gears for the idlers between the drive wheels. The list above shows the 3048 has 18 teeth. I trolled through all the locos till I found 2 listings for 19 tooth wheels, and when I made contact with Walthers, they told me only one of them was available. The packet of 3 that arrived wasn't expensive and arrived within a month as it was out of stock. The packet was labelled made in China. I was most pleased to get these because I had been asking for 15 years or so.
Northland. NZ REMEMBER 0228 for ä
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by dominator
Offline RayF  
#5 Posted : 18 October 2015 11:32:58(UTC)
RayF

Gibraltar   
Originally Posted by: dominator Go to Quoted Post
Hi Ray, your Links above are similar to what I found. Mine was a complete list of all locos after the 800 series. Would you have the link to what I found? [' Sorry . I lost the link somehow after the download and have no idea how to find it again. ]

I found it a great help in finding the 19 tooth gears for the idlers between the drive wheels. The list above shows the 3048 has 18 teeth. I trolled through all the locos till I found 2 listings for 19 tooth wheels, and when I made contact with Walthers, they told me only one of them was available. The packet of 3 that arrived wasn't expensive and arrived within a month as it was out of stock. The packet was labelled made in China. I was most pleased to get these because I had been asking for 15 years or so.

Just go to the Marklin website and under the "service" section you will find a page for "Spare Parts and Wear and Tear Parts Search".

http://www.maerklin.com/.../search/spare_parts.html

Enter the catalogue number for your product (e.g. 3048) and it will give you a link to the spare parts list if one is available. I don't think they will go back as far as the 800 series, but most of the 3xxx series are there.
Ray
Mostly Marklin.Selection of different eras and European railways
Small C track layout, control by MS2, 100+ trains but run 4-5 at a time.