Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline mattj70  
#1 Posted : 25 February 2013 23:53:40(UTC)
mattj70

United States   
I was wondering is there a better instruction for this control unit than came in the box? I have a Swiss starter set with mobile station, it's instructions while took me a little to get it all down at first was good. The Central Station instructions don't really give me the understanding to do all I'm sure it can do?

Thanks,
Matt
Offline RUBEN SPAIN  
#2 Posted : 27 February 2013 08:58:36(UTC)
RUBEN SPAIN

Spain   
Originally Posted by: mattj70 Go to Quoted Post
I was wondering is there a better instruction for this control unit than came in the box? I have a Swiss starter set with mobile station, it's instructions while took me a little to get it all down at first was good. The Central Station instructions don't really give me the understanding to do all I'm sure it can do?

Thanks,
Matt

You can see the help menus in the CS2.

You can also see all help menus in your Internet browser. You must connect the CS2 to the router. Then see what IP has "in the SETUP-IP menu". Write this IP in the browser (best if you use google Chrome navigator), for example it could be "192.168.1.130"

Then you will have access to the CS2 menús. See "HILFE" There is the help menu in German (this is the most complete help menu)

If you wish to see in english or french you can change the word "DE" by "EN" or "FR" in the address of your browser