Welcome to the forum   
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
Options
View
Go to last post in this topic Go to first unread post in this topic
Offline Goofy  
#51 Posted : 17 September 2013 15:28:02(UTC)
Goofy

Very nice!
Marklin have more support fans what rock stars have under the play game.
H0
DCC = Digital Command Control
Offline Dreadnought  
#52 Posted : 17 September 2013 19:14:40(UTC)
Dreadnought

Canada   
The dates given for 2015 are September 18, 19, 20.
thanks 3 users liked this useful post by Dreadnought
Offline Tom Jessop  
#53 Posted : 17 September 2013 22:34:42(UTC)
Tom Jessop

Australia   
Thanks Dreadnought, With those dates it will give about a month to tour around Europe then attend Eurospoor before flying back to Oz. I can see the parcels being delivered by the postman even now . Just don't tell the FD, but I imagine she will have a lot of things also that she will not of told me . Now back to rebuilding the ModelBahn.

Thanks Tom in Oz
Offline NZMarklinist  
#54 Posted : 17 September 2013 22:39:55(UTC)
NZMarklinist

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: kweekalot Go to Quoted Post
I have seen photo's (on a German forum) of some special Marklin items that a visitor purchased yesterday on the Marklin days, like the special freight wagons with vintage catalog print packed in a tinplate box and a Wiking Marklin VW Van and a Brekina Marklin Lorry.

Love Love Love

UserPostedImage

UserPostedImage

I only got these ones, (but without the M track pieces), as I was not looking for the VW Van or the truck, the Wiking stand was actually one of its dealers, and he had some bargain odments but nothing to take my fancy, and was sold out of the VW Van by Sunday. I bought quite a few Mags and books from the Museum and even went back Monday to talk to the service people but there was nobody who could talk Anglais, a waist of time except for the two Brandle Calenders I bought Wink
I did score the 2011 Treff wagen, off the train guard on the trip up to Amstetten on the historic Steam train behind the S3/6, backed up by a Klass44. He offered two Märklin Staff shirts as well, but as they were a medium size, and he suggested they might be more suitable for my freinds, Dave and Tak, both from ETE Bay Area, should I be insulted, well at least the price of the 2011 car made up for it, and as he noticed I have got broad shoulders Flapper
The calenders are inside the cover pocket of my suitcase but I shipped the rest back to NZ on Monday from the Post Office in Goppingen. The manager felt sorry for me I think, or was glad of my business, and gave me a Wiking HO Deustche Post van. Two large post Packets, plus a medium one I didn't use, and two rolls of bubble wrap plus postage cost me 117euro, so no bargains really but some unique items, including an Iphone controlled Ferrari Enzo 1/17 car that I bought, for a good price in Hong Kong on the way thru, that got Posted with the other stuff ! Wub
Glen
Auckland NZ

" Every Marklin layout needs a V200, a Railbus and a Banana car", not to mention a few Black and red Steamers, oh and the odd Elok !

CS1 Reloaded, Touch Cab, C Track Modules, K track layout all under construction. Currently Insider
thanks 1 user liked this useful post by NZMarklinist
Offline NZMarklinist  
#55 Posted : 17 September 2013 23:04:36(UTC)
NZMarklinist

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: NZMarklinist Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Dreadnought Go to Quoted Post
I am booking flights and hotel for the Marlin treff in September. Are the members of this forum planning to meet? I would love to meet some of the famous Marlinists of this forum. Perhaps we might at least meet for dinner, or at least a beer.

Definitely Drool BigGrin

And thanks to Nigel we did have a delicous and enjoyable diner on Friday night along with quite a few forum members ! Smile Drool
Glen
Auckland NZ

" Every Marklin layout needs a V200, a Railbus and a Banana car", not to mention a few Black and red Steamers, oh and the odd Elok !

CS1 Reloaded, Touch Cab, C Track Modules, K track layout all under construction. Currently Insider
Offline NZMarklinist  
#56 Posted : 17 September 2013 23:09:59(UTC)
NZMarklinist

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: jvuye Go to Quoted Post
more pics
Alberto I loved your coffee...and the layout!

Alberto I'm sorry i didn't really get to have much of a chat with you, but Luca made up for it, thanks to him ThumpUp , a very impressive and beautiful classic layout that was the talk of the town last weekend ThumpUp

BTW it is a modular layout that is individually owned by the marklinfanclubitalia members and friends
Glen
Auckland NZ

Offline NZMarklinist  
#57 Posted : 17 September 2013 23:43:21(UTC)
NZMarklinist

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: utkan Go to Quoted Post
I will be there 13-14-15th....RollEyes

UserPostedImage

the old cap might be a clue....Smile

I found spotted him at the museum, not wearing the hat, familiar face Flapper
Glen
Auckland NZ

Offline NZMarklinist  
#58 Posted : 17 September 2013 23:49:50(UTC)
NZMarklinist

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: Alberto Pedrini Go to Quoted Post
On Sunday morning we received a great visit

Florian Sieber

As you know Mr. Florian Sieber is the owner and director of Märklin, well, I have got a fantastic impression of Him, and I think that after many years our brand have re-found his Soul, not only a purely economic management, but also a familiar management.

I spotted this guy in the black Marklin shirt helping out on the MHI stand, capable looking, and enthusiastic, young staff I thought, didn't realise he was The Boss !
Glen
Auckland NZ

Offline NZMarklinist  
#59 Posted : 17 September 2013 23:53:32(UTC)
NZMarklinist

New Zealand   
Originally Posted by: DigitalNZ Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: H0 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: xxup Go to Quoted Post
Maybe next year?
Bad idea (bi-annual event).
Next year it's IMA at Cologne. 2015 it'll be Göppingen again.

Looked as good as it does on the Märklin DVDs

Perhaps I'll be able to make the 2017 one in Göppingen...
Lets assume it starts on the 15th of September (a rough guestimate). That means only 1458 days to go!

Daniell, I have pledged to go again in 2015, so keep in touch !
Glen
Auckland NZ

Offline NZMarklinist  
#60 Posted : 17 September 2013 23:55:53(UTC)
NZMarklinist

New Zealand   
As I am using public Computers Scared it is not easy to upload pics but I'll do a few when the oportunity arrises Wink

I did manage a rather amatuerish video, but with great sounds of the LokZug (latch up of the historic trains) that allways leaves with great fanfare, and did not dissapoint this year, at the end, late Sunday after noon, again I'll upload the vids to youtube when I get an opportunity. There's two as the BR75.115 and Thunderbox Cars, left half a minute ahead of the rest, as they were only going to Amstetten.
Thought I should deputise, for Carsten, Jaques Wink

I filmed it at Leonard Weiss, standing on "Emma", next to the official Märklin guy !
Glen
Auckland NZ

Offline utkan  
#61 Posted : 18 September 2013 07:03:32(UTC)
utkan

Turkey   
Originally Posted by: utkan Go to Quoted Post
I will be there 13-14-15th....RollEyes

UserPostedImage

the old cap might be a clue....Smile

I found spotted him at the museum, not wearing the hat, familiar face Flapper

ThumpUp ThumpUp ThumpUp BigGrin
Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you...
Offline NZMarklinist  
#62 Posted : 31 March 2015 18:16:55(UTC)
NZMarklinist

New Zealand   
As I am using public Computers Scared it is not easy to upload pics but I'll do a few when the oportunity arrises Wink

I did manage a rather amatuerish video, but with great sounds of the LokZug (latch up of the historic trains) that allways leaves with great fanfare, and did not dissapoint this year, at the end, late Sunday after noon, again I'll upload the vids to youtube when I get an opportunity. There's two as the BR75.115 and Thunderbox Cars, left half a minute ahead of the rest, as they were only going to Amstetten.
Thought I should deputise, for Carsten, Jaques Wink

I filmed it at Leonard Weiss, standing on "Emma", next to the official Märklin guy !

Well OK it's taken a bit of time, crashed computers and all that but it's 5am here, so some credit for perseverance please, here they are;

and

and for a bit of a Laugh this one taken at Frankfurt Flughaven on the way to meet Nigel and Dave at Brima, Thursday before Marklin Days

Glen
Auckland NZ